Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

"I am coming!" Saith the Lord

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

HeroOfGod

I've recently come across the most interesting vision of all-times on the internet. This message is for this generation. If there is something that needs widespread distribution then this is it! Please, do not take the following warning lightly! Jesus loves you and wants you to become his bride!

Source:

2010 November

(The Lord says that his sheep hear his voice and know his voice. These two ladies, Susan and Sabrina have the gift of hearing the Lord's voice more keenly and directly than most christians. If you want to know more about their letters, click on the link above. we are asked to pass this message on to whomever we find needs to read this.)

LETTER FROM THE LORD JESUS TO BE READY - - - OCTOBER 31, 2010

"Susan write this down. I am your Lord Jesus. Susan I have a letter to give you. Please write as I speak. Listen to what I say and write it down.

Susan I have much to tell. This letter will give you new information. So listen closely as I explain.

The world is going to see a great shift in darkness now. The end is growing closer. I am about to proceed with My plans. The darkness is closing in. The times are drawing to a close swiftly. All is growing dark.

People don’t see it because they refuse to look. The hour is closing in of My promised delivery of truth—I am true to My word. I will do as I say. All will see soon.

The world thinks there is no retribution for their behavior. The world thinks there is no consequence for turning their backs to God—a Holy God. They are wrong. There will be a price to pay for openly rejecting a Holy God. I am God. I will not be mocked. They mock Me at every turn. They humiliate Me at every turn. I suffered and died for them. I laid My life down for them. I am a Holy God. I cannot look upon evil. I cannot see this evil and allow it to continue. I know the people think I do not exist and that they can carry on however they want, but this I cannot continue to tolerate.

Everywhere you turn there is evil. The evil has taken over the land. It runs unchecked. It has no limits. It runs unabated. It flees and it takes control so that the people have completely lost themselves in it. They are overtaken by it. I, God—I, Jesus have seen enough. I cannot allow this to carry on.

The people are in the dark. The evil does not seem bad enough to them. They die from lack of knowledge and so they cannot see for themselves the wretchedness of their ways and those around them.

They are so consumed by evil and overtaken by it they dismiss it and say to themselves: “Things aren’t so bad, surely God will not come so soon. Life will go on. I can do as I please.†This world will soon find out what it means to toy with a Holy God unchecked. I did it before during Noah’s time and I will do it again. My people had better find themselves and prepare. They can come with Me to safety or be left to face the consequences of their choices.

The people think I am playing. They think My Book is good for nothing. They think My Words are empty. I, God am not to be tried. I am not to be tempted. I am God and what I say, I will do. When I say I will do something, I, God will do it.

Even My people who call themselves Christians mock Me with their disregardful attitudes toward My Word—My Holy Words. I have laid out My plans in advance to this generation so that there can be no doubt about what I will do—so that no one will be in the dark when it is time for Me to make My move. I am not untruthful like the enemy of mankind. I have been up front, open, truthful about My plans. The truth is plain for those who seek Me for those who read and study My Words. I am Truth and when I say I am doing something, I will do it. I am a God of truth. No one rivals Me in truth. I give My Word and I see it through to completion.

There will never be a Truth like mine. No one carries out truth like I do. I am a force to be reckoned with. I am a God of complete and total follow through. When I say I will do it—I will do it. I will carry out My plans, make no mistake. Only a fool says there is no God.

There is precious little time left. My people need to prepare. I am ready to take My flight very soon. It is coming. I am a God of utter, impeccable, unquestionable truth. I cannot be questioned. When I speak—I speak absolute truth. My Word is clear for all who bother to read it. I have laid out My terms of what I plan to do and what I expect from My people. It is all set out and absolutely clear. There is no question that now is the hour. Yet you choose to disbelieve Me. I am your God. I would not deceive you. I gave you signs of My coming and you know that I have made them clear.

The people don’t believe because they choose not to. They are enthralled with this world. They knew that that there would be a time that I would come again. They knew that I had told them that a day would come when I would pull My people out to safety. They refuse to believe that it is now because they do not want to see it. “It is as it has always been,†they say to themselves. Yet the signs I told them to watch for are happening right before them and they refuse to see. They refuse to believe. They are a sad, doubting, lost generation and evil has overtaken them. They find comfort in their possessions, in their pursuits, in their love of money, everywhere but with Me, their Lord and Maker. Do they think they can be so utterly satisfied with these temporal things that they can’t even hear the one calling them to safety, to prepare for the plan I have laid out before them. Even the Christians are woefully unprepared and they will be shocked when they find themselves left. I am sorry for their loss, but I have warned them and I have outlined My plans and My terms for them to be saved.

They must turn to Me and surrender everything; give Me their lives; repent of their evil and sins, and turn toward Me and I will heal them of their infirmities, and their illnesses, and their sin sickness. I am the only answer for mankind. There are no other answers although they try to find them in so many ways. Their wholeness will never be found in anyone or anything but Me—the one true God.

My people need to lay down their lives before Me and repent. Let go of the world. The hour is late. Release your grip from a world that is crumbling, falling apart, and doomed to destruction. I, God can save you for just a bit longer—then you will face the worst—a world that is coming undone. This world will soon never be the same again. I am crying out to you. Please listen, the time is short. I am telling you because I love you. You have precious little time left to prepare, to repent, to surrender. Please hear My pleadings. I am trying to warn you to wake up and see what is coming. I cannot allow the dark forces to go unchecked. The world will soon know My wrath—My wrath against evil gone amuck: evil that has consumed every area of life. It is pervasive and it has consumed every part of human existence. How can I allow this to go on? I cannot.

You think I will continue to look away and man can carry on in his hopelessness. It cannot be. Soon the world will know that I, God—I, Jesus will whisk My people away to safety—who is My loyal bride and I will turn away to allow the world to experience My wrath. What happens when a Holy God releases protection over the world? This world is harsh, but nothing like it will be without my bride and with My hand of protection pulled away.

You have but a little time left. Don’t live in denial any longer. Face the truth. Humble yourselves before a Holy God and I will open your eyes. I will show you truth. I will show you the way to safety. I will give you relief from the madness to come. I will bring you to a beautiful home in the sky prepared for those who call Me their God. This is My truth. There is no other truth. Do not dismiss or gloss over these words lightly. Soon you will long to hear these words and soon the door will be shut. You will have to do the hard things to come to Me.

I cannot change this hour. It is set. You think you have all the time in the world. This is man’s thinking. If you humble yourself, truly humble yourself before Me, I will lead you to God’s truth—My truth. Now you are in a cloud believing every fuzzy doctrine under the sun. The enemy is wreaking havoc over the people. The people are in cloud of delusion and cannot see that the Words in My Book match up with the signs of the time and My coming is so near—even at the door.

Wake up O’ earth. The hour is late. The hour is at hand. I am waiting, but not for long. You have precious little time left. Take My hand. It is extended out to you. But soon, I will take My bride and we will fly away. Join with us. It is not too late. Don’t wait too long though, many will be left as described in Revelations. Do not be so sure of yourself. Turn to Me now before it is too late. I, Jesus speak truth. Come now before it is too late."

Amen

Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith YHVH.

Therefore thus saith YHVH God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith YHVH.

And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.

And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith YHVH.

Behold, the days come, saith YHVH, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, YHVH OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Therefore, behold, the days come, saith YHVH, that they shall no more say, YHVH liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

But, YHVH liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

Mine heart within me is broken because of the prophets; all my bones shake; I am like a drunken man, and like a man whom wine hath overcome, because of YHVH, and because of the words of his holiness.

For the land is full of adulterers; for because of swearing the land mourneth; the pleasant places of the wilderness are dried up, and their course is evil, and their force is not right.

For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith YHVH.

Wherefore their way shall be unto them as slippery ways in the darkness: they shall be driven on, and fall therein: for I will bring evil upon them, even the year of their visitation, saith YHVH.

And I have seen folly in the prophets of Samaria; they prophesied in Baal, and caused my people Israel to err.

I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness; they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.

Therefore thus saith YHVH of hosts concerning the prophets; Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall: for from the prophets of Jerusalem is profaneness gone forth into all the land.

Thus saith YHVH of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of YHVH.

They say still unto them that despise me, YHVH hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you.

For who hath stood in the counsel of YHVH, and hath perceived and heard his word? who hath marked his word, and heard it?

Behold, a whirlwind of YHVH is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked.

The anger of YHVH shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly

I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.

Am I a God at hand, saith YHVH, and not a God afar off?

Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith YHVH. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith YHVH.

I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.

How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith YHVH.

Is not my word like as a fire? saith YHVH; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith YHVH, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.

Behold, I am against the prophets, saith YHVH, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.

Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith YHVH, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith YHVH.

And when this people, or the prophet, or a priest, shall ask thee, saying, What is the burden of YHVH? thou shalt then say unto them, What burden? I will even forsake you, saith YHVH.

And as for the prophet, and the priest, and the people, that shall say, The burden of YHVH, I will even punish that man and his house.

Thus shall ye say every one to his neighbour, and every one to his brother, What hath YHVH answered? and, What hath YHVH spoken?

And the burden of YHVH shall ye mention no more: for every man's word shall be his burden; for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of YHVH of hosts our God.

Thus shalt thou say to the prophet, What hath YHVH answered thee? and, What hath YHVH spoken?

But since ye say, The burden of YHVH; therefore thus saith YHVH; Because ye say this word, The burden of YHVH, and I have sent unto you, saying, Ye shall not say, The burden of YHVH;

Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence:

And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.
-Jeremiah 23

Just a word of warning to those who speak presumptuously. If you are not, then please validate your claim per Deuteronomy 18. Far too many people are quick to say "Thus saith the LORD" when the LORD has not said. If you are legitimate, then LORD rebuke and reprove me, but really?...

Last edited by a moderator:
The word of the LORD came to me: 2 “Son of man, speak to your people and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman, 3 and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people, 4 then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not heed the warning and the sword comes and takes their life, their blood will be on their own head. 5 Since they heard the sound of the trumpet but did not heed the warning, their blood will be on their own head. If they had heeded the warning, they would have saved themselves. 6 But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes someone’s life, that person’s life will be taken because of their sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for their blood.’
7 “Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the people of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me. 8 When I say to the wicked, ‘You wicked person, you will surely die,’ and you do not speak out to dissuade them from their ways, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. 9 But if you do warn the wicked person to turn from their ways and they do not do so, they will die for their sin, though you yourself will be saved. (Ezekiel)

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy... (Joel - Acts)

Warning people can be done just fine without the prefix "Thus saith the LORD". Adding that invites the risk of unintentionally adding something that God wouldn't want said. If you speak as a man (or a woman) then thats fine. Just be careful not to take his name in vain unless you are absolutely sure he is speaking to you in the exact same capacity as he did in the Old Testament to his prophets and to the apostles in the New Testament. Actually... come to think of it. I can't think of a single place in the New Testament where anyone who isn't directly quoting an Old testament prophet starts off with "Thus says the LORD" or "The burden of the word of the LORD..." or anything like that.

The closest thing is Revelation when John DOES say that the Lord says.... But I am just being a watchman here myself. I'm only warning you not to use the form "The LORD says" lightly. You are free to do as you will. Just wouldn't do it myself unless the LORD actually manifest his will to me directly as he did in times past.

Even God cant quote from the Book of 'Revelations'.

After this I saw the chart,,, oy vie...

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back