Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

I am new here

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Holly3278

Hello everyone! I am new here! I am a liberal Episcopalian from the United States of America. Some of you may recognize my user name from some other forums sites on the web, well, that is me! I do change my beliefs quite often sometimes because I am constantly in search of the truth. It is also because I have a personality disorder called Borderline Personality Disorder which sometimes results in instability in the way I view myself.

Anyway, I look forward to posting with you all!

I want you all to know, also, that if you want to evangelize me, feel free. I have been a Christian since I was about 13 and I have changed around from one denomination to the other a lot but I am still quite confused concerning doctrine and such. I honestly don't know much about Christianity. I do believe that Jesus is God and man and that He was born of the Virgin Mary, performed many miracles, died on a cross, rose from the dead on the third day (Easter), and then ascended into Heaven. I also believe in God the Father and the Holy Spirit. I believe that these three are not three but one. They are all one God. I believe that the Bible is the Word of God and that it is inerrant at least in the originals. I believe it is infallible in today's translations.

Hi everyone. I don't know if any of you recognize my user name from elsewhere on the web but I am Catholic. I fell away from the Catholic Church recently before I registered on here. I have decided to go back to being Catholic. I hope you all don't mind having a Catholic on board.

True to your OP------Presto Chango!

welcomesnowman.gif

im also new here ,im interisted in enjoying such aforum and im realy happy to hear about eternal world and life after death
i hope to be friend :clap

im also new here ,im interisted in enjoying such aforum and im realy happy to hear about eternal world and life after death

Welcome, lama! You might want to start your own intro thread. :yes

True to your OP------Presto Chango!

welcomesnowman.gif

lol.... Yep, as I said before, I have a personality disorder. Sometimes I frequently change my religion. However, there are times when I stabilize and can sometimes go a few months without changing. I try to stay on those stable times.

My therapist doesn't seem to have much of a problem with me changing my religion/beliefs. She says that it is probably pretty normal for a person like me.

Hi Lama! I'd be happy to be your friend. :) Be sure to post a new thread in here! :thumbsup

Welcome, lama! You might want to start your own intro thread. :yes

Yep! Post a new thread Lama so we can all get to know you better! ;)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back