Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I am new in here

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
T

Tzalam

Hello, everyone. I'm brand new in here. Have been in other online forums before, and decided to try a Christ-centered forum instead.
The other forums were hostile to the Bible, and Christianity in general, and after a couple of years, I decided to move away from that atmosphere.
Please DO introduce yourself, and let me know about yourself.
ME?
I'm married, happily, children are grown and married, I have grandchildren, I've been born again since 1983.
I do a lot of in depth Bible study, I use the KJV bible only, but have looked at other versions. I learned how to read, write, and speak Hebrew, by attending a synagogue's conversion class, (no, I didn't convert, ha ha!) and found out, the KJV of the bible is truly a reliable and trustworthy translation from the Hebrew text.
I also have a Greek-English bible, which is a great tool to have when needing to know the exact meaning of a bible word or verse.
I love to take photographs, am amateur only. Have had one of my photos published in Birder's World, Dec. issue, last year, one of my photos hung in our local art museum in an exhibit, and had several of my photos used as ecards online, at a website. I love photographing nature, such as flowers, bees, butterflies, birds, insects, sunsets, seashores, shells, fish, starfish, dogs, cats, anything created by Jesus, except for people. I don't photograph people, because of the legalities involved.
Too much to bother with, the forms to sign, etc.
So, that's enough about me.
Oh, I'm all in favor of every born again Christian knowing what their spiritual gift(s) is, and then USING it the way God intended them to use it.
There's a site you can go to, take a test, and find out what your spiritual gift is, by answering a few pages of questions.
I believe every problem in life has the answer in God's word.
Now, I'll just browse around in here, and read everyone's postings. :tongue

yeah everyone says that about my penguin.
i am 16, 11th grade, i live in Georgia. i love to swim and play volleyball. i make good grades and i love it here!!!
and i love the color blue.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back