Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] I Am Not an Accident

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Considering that Darwin's great discovery was that it isn't random, that makes sense. The reason, we're not pointless, is that we aren't merely our bodies...

Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the slime of the earth: and breathed into his face the breath of life, and man became a living soul.

"Let us make man to our image": This image of God in man, is not in the body, but in the soul; which is a spiritual substance, endowed with understanding and free will.

According to the Bible, we are carefully crafted by a wise and benevolent Creator for a purpose – we’re not random, pointless byproducts of eons of evolution.

Continue reading...
amen

there's a joke about a kid asking his mother why dad says we came from monkeys and mom says we came from God and are made in His image.

the mother says "your dad was talking about his side of the family and I was talking about mine"

Back