Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] I need prayers because I am having Migraine Headaches

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I am in need of prayers because I am having a lot of problems with having Very Severe Migraine Headaches where I get throbbing pain, Nausea feelings and watery eyes.

Channing

You are in my prayers, Channing. From what I understand, migraines are hideous critters that just put a stop to everything else you may be trying to do.

There are some good products on the market ... your doctor will know best the proper treatment to help ease the pain of migraines, and to help sort through as to the cause of those migraines.

In the meanwhile, I know there will be many here at CFnet who will offer up prayers for you, myself included.

Father I bring this woman before Your throne room through the blood of Yahshua/Jesus Christ and I ask that You curse these migraines at the root cause and command they be no longer in existence. I pray You make this child of Yours victorious in You and heal all the emotional wounds of her past... thank You Papa for loving us as You do. Amen

Dear sister in Christ, I will certainly be in prayer for you. I suffered with cluster or suicide headaches for years and fully know how debilitating they can be; only God was able to keep me in those times.

There are medicines now available that will be of great pain relief and can break the cycle of an oncoming session at their inception if you catch them soon enough. Two different medicines that helped me were "Sumatriptan or IMTREX" and "MAXALT" tablets. There are probably even better medicines today.

God bless you in Jesus' name.

Back