Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] I trully need prayers

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jusDunNo

I want to ask for prayers please for my family as well as myself. We are not members of a church. We are having hard times. Trying to find ourselves. Trying to find the Lord. Trying to figure out so much. This post may be choppy I do hope it is understood. I am begging for God to speak to me please please tell me what to do? We are filing bankrupcy loosing it all. Running low on food. Work is slack. My Husband is wanting to move 1000 miles away from our children/grandaughter. It is killing me. I keep this all in side. I feel speaking to him about something he is so sure he wants is for a waste of time. He asking me to leave my work, his work which is close to being closed or laying off. To leave my mom, my brothers. His mom which has cancer and cant remember very much. I really dont mind loosingthe house. I really dont mind moving anywhere. What is killing me is I just cant find it in my heart to leave me children. I do have a son and a grandson that lives where he is wanting to move I do not get to see but 1 every other year or longer. I guess I am use to it notthat it is right to not be in his life as well. But I am so use to my daughters being in my life almost daily. I am use to having my grandaughter or seeing her often. As I type this my head is so hurting my tears are just all that I have. I don't know should I just give in and go, should I say no. If I could move there with all my children I would. So where it is, is not the issue it is my children. I pray for something to guide me tell what I need to do. What is ok what is not? I just trully dont know what to do. Being with out is ok. I am use to it. I have one child at home going to middle school. She is 12. She is bullied called names stuff thrown on her. It breaks my heart I cant be here for her more having to work all the time. She wants to move not for any other reason but to just have a fresh start. As to food getting low I will do what ever is needed for her to eat rather here or there. It just hurts to open the cabinet to see two can goods knowing I have to be sure she has food. It hurts to work as hard as we do and just having to go through so much. I feel I am bout to shut down. I need the Lord now more than ever. I pray that something will come a long to make things better. Maybe more work, better job something that will maybe give my husband hopes in staying here. As of now I am so scared. Am I being selfish, should I want to go to get my 12 year old away from the bullies she deals with everyday. (I do call school it stops and restarts, I do everything I can to get it to stop)Should I want to move away from my daughters one being early twenties, the other twenty. I know I needed my mom and never had her inmy life growing up. It just kills me to think they to want have a mother around much. Please just pray so that I get my head together and not shut down give me the wisdom I need to find the faith I need the church my family needs the source to feed my daughter the work to pay our bills. I am already loosing everything I just dont want to loose my mind with it all. Thanks to anyone that will pray for us. Thank you Thank you .

I'm so sorry to hear what you and your family are going thru .... :verysad
My heart is really burdened for you.

But you know, when I read and re-read your post, I literally counted at least 6 "killing me" and "loosing my mind" phrases.

The Bible says life and death are in the power of the tongue (Proverbs 18:21), and "with the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness" (James 3:9).

God is not pleased with negaitve words and curse words.

We are to speak positive encouraging Words of God, Words such as "My Jehovah Jireh will supply all my needs" (Philippians 4:19), "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (Philippians 4:13), "I am more than a conqueror through Christ from troubles and hardship" (Romans 8:37), "Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.†I will trust and not be afraid" " (Isaiah 12:2), and "I gain victory through Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 15:57).

Take one day at a time, start your days with prayers and reading the Bible. Find a good church near your home and worship God with other believers. Cast all your anxiety on Jesus Christ because He cares for you (1 Peter 5:7).

We have a God of miracles Who is more than able to turn adversities around.

I will pray for you and your family ....... :pray :pray :pray

I can't even begin to know your pain. :sad I just wanted to say that I have prayed for you, deeply.:pray :pray All I can pray is that the Lord embraces you with His Peace, and comforts you when you need Him the most. These are hard times indeed. If you haven't recently, perhaps read all the time the Psalmists cried out to God because he couldn't find him.

I'm just very sorry to read this thread. :pray :verysad :bigcry

I will be praying for you and your family; that God might draw you closer to him and that you and your husband might be comforted during these trying times; that the best decision will be one that is centered around our loving God for all your needs.

Too often this world lures us away from our purpose, our trust and our hope, but when we turn to God he restores us. It's great when we can do that as a husband and wife or family, but we can do it individually as well.

May God bless you and keep you.

Thanking each of you, as to knowing what to do or say. I want to welcome anything, I do not sttend church nor do I read my bible. Yes I own one. A dear friend had bought each of my family members one. I have not a clue to or how to find anything in it. I have no clue were to start. I did however tell myselfthe other day after crying and yet crying more that I must follow my heart and stand by my husband. I love my children each one ofthem. I love my grandaughter that I will miss so very much. However We have tried it here in this area twice. Both times resulted in to bankruptcy. I am not sure why we came to try it here again. I guess family. However I am praying that God him self does guide myself and my family. I am trusting in him to be here with me along this time. It does get hard for myself and my family. It has become cold very cold here and with no heat other than our oven or the fireplace that has no way of blowing the warm air or close off cool air when closed. It is hard to find yourself like this. However I am very thankful that at the least we do have some sort of warmth. I can only imagine that anyone outthere in this weather can find anything to be of help for warmth. I am hoping in me findingthis group of wonderful people someone along the way will also be my answer to any questions I may seek along the way. I thank you ALL for all your support. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back