Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I will continue to trust God

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
Screenshot_20210704-201320.png
An Emoji Devotions for Sun July 4, 2021

Topic: I will continue to trust God

Highlight: Even if a whole army comes to fight against me, I will not be afraid. Even if they attack me in war, I will continue to trust God.
Psalms 27:3

“When you hear music, you are to fall
down and worship the statue.” The penalty for defying this law was severe. “Whoever does not fall down and worship will immediately be thrown into a furnace of blazing fire” (Daniel 3:6).

That is what today's world music and system teaches us that whoever does not fall down and worship money and fame will immediately be thrown into blazing fire. We watched it in the movies and see videos how celebrities shows only nudity to express their songs. They show drinking and smoking in cinema as if those are the real ways of enjoyment. Then you see real world People who knows nothing going to grocery stores to buy themselves lighter, smokes, and alcohol to copies the ways of celebrities and in the end find themselves having mental disorder.

Some of the celebrities claimed they sold their soul to the devil before they become rich. They promote wild partying and gangster disciples. They tell teenagers to be rude to adults and make youths see humility as being a simp. They call it different names like "if you don't go hard you go home" in order to make people desperate for money and fame they tell you to join the trend. They use the social trend to lure the youths to do the unthinkable and they are falling for it because they believe that if you don't bow, you will be thrown in the fire.

In order to be rich and famous some of the youths have turned worse by living notorious lifestyles that has destroyed their liver and kidneys. The ladies call themselves diva and want people in the neighborhood to worship them so they dress to kill and mingle with drug addicts. The ladies wants only guys that has money and exotic cars while the boys are losing their self esteem into suicide, drug addict, gambling, cultism and indecent movies.

They were not told the right thing. That those things they were made to bow to cannot save them but destroy them and they were not told that those who trust God and lives godly lifestyles are the best and they are the mentally healthy people in the society. Though David was a Shepherd boy, he lives a godly life and ended up becoming the King of His Nation. Though Joseph was sent to Prison for not committing fornication, he still became a prime Minister of his time. How many drug addict will be elected as a president of their nation today?

Though Shadrach Meshach and Abednego did not bow to threat of fire they became promoted in their time because they chose to obey God.

Greatness in life and good health is reserved for God's children only. Even in places of honor great men and women want to deal with honest people. Nobody wants to associate with a miscreant. There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12

Even if a whole army comes to fight against me, I will not be afraid. Even if they attack me in war, I will continue to trust God. What about you?

Prayer: Father Please help me to continue to trust you in this world and in the world to come. In Jesus name. Amen

Back