Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

If you see a UFO, run for your life!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Alfred Persson

MR
2024 Supporter

Pentagon UFO whistleblower claims people have been killed by 'non-human intelligences' and says US government will do ANYTHING to protect the secret​

In May 1951, one year into the Korean War, PFC Francis P. Wall and his regiment found themselves stationed near Chorwon, about 60 miles north of Seoul. As they were preparing to bombard a nearby village with artillery, all of a sudden, the soldiers saw a strange sight up in the hills—like “a jack-o-lantern come wafting down across the mountain.”

What happened after—the pulsing, “attacking” light, the lingering debilitating symptoms—would mystify many for decades to come.

As the GIs watched, the craft made its way down into the village, where the artillery air bursts were starting to explode. “We further noticed that this object would get right into...the center of an airburst of artillery and yet remain unharmed,” Wall later told John P. Timmerman of the Center for UFO Studies in a 1987 interview. Suddenly, the object turned, Wall said. And whereas at first, it had glowed orange, now it was a pulsating blue-green brilliant light. He asked his company commander for permission to fire at the object with armor-piercing bullets from an M-I rifle. As the bullets hit the body of the craft, he recalled, they made a metallic “ding.” The object started behaving still more erratically, shunting from side to side as its lights flashed on and off.

Wall’s recollections of what happened next are stranger still. “We were attacked,” he said, “swept by some form of a ray that was emitted in pulses, in waves that you could visually see only when it was aiming directly at you. That is to say, like a searchlight sweeps around and the segments of light...you would see it coming at you.”

He remembered a burning, tingling sensation sweeping over his body, as if he were being penetrated. The men rushed into underground bunkers and peeped through the windows, watching as the craft hovered above them and then shot off, at a 45-degree angle. “It's that quick,” he said. “It was there and was gone.”

Three days after the incident, the entire company of men was evacuated by ambulance, with special roads cut to haul out those too weak to walk. When they finally received medical treatment, they were found to have dysentery and an extremely high white-blood-cell count. “To me,” says Richard F. Haines, a UFO researcher and former NASA scientist, “they had symptoms that sounded like the effects of radiation.”

Seems to me that people of such advanced technology would have more effective weapons at their disposal. Or if they merely wanted to warn off attacks, would have less harmful tools to use.

Seems to me that people of such advanced technology would have more effective weapons at their disposal. Or if they merely wanted to warn off attacks, would have less harmful tools to use.
I agree. I don't believe ETs exist. They are angels, fallen and unfallen.

Scientist Jacques Vallee suspected much of UFO phenomena is disinformation, and conditioning mankind to accept a massive deception.

Witnesses of UFO phenomena undergo a manipulative and staged spectacle, meant to alter their belief system, and eventually, influence human society by suggesting alien intervention from outer space. The ultimate motivation for this deception is probably a projected major change of human society, the breaking down of old belief systems and the implementation of new ones.

I wonder how many days those soldiers had gone without sleep?,no showers either,no female companionship,your mind will start playing tricks on you.

Pentagon UFO whistleblower claims people have been killed by 'non-human intelligences' and says US government will do ANYTHING to protect the secret​

In May 1951, one year into the Korean War, PFC Francis P. Wall and his regiment found themselves stationed near Chorwon, about 60 miles north of Seoul. As they were preparing to bombard a nearby village with artillery, all of a sudden, the soldiers saw a strange sight up in the hills—like “a jack-o-lantern come wafting down across the mountain.”

What happened after—the pulsing, “attacking” light, the lingering debilitating symptoms—would mystify many for decades to come.

As the GIs watched, the craft made its way down into the village, where the artillery air bursts were starting to explode. “We further noticed that this object would get right into...the center of an airburst of artillery and yet remain unharmed,” Wall later told John P. Timmerman of the Center for UFO Studies in a 1987 interview. Suddenly, the object turned, Wall said. And whereas at first, it had glowed orange, now it was a pulsating blue-green brilliant light. He asked his company commander for permission to fire at the object with armor-piercing bullets from an M-I rifle. As the bullets hit the body of the craft, he recalled, they made a metallic “ding.” The object started behaving still more erratically, shunting from side to side as its lights flashed on and off.

Wall’s recollections of what happened next are stranger still. “We were attacked,” he said, “swept by some form of a ray that was emitted in pulses, in waves that you could visually see only when it was aiming directly at you. That is to say, like a searchlight sweeps around and the segments of light...you would see it coming at you.”

He remembered a burning, tingling sensation sweeping over his body, as if he were being penetrated. The men rushed into underground bunkers and peeped through the windows, watching as the craft hovered above them and then shot off, at a 45-degree angle. “It's that quick,” he said. “It was there and was gone.”

Three days after the incident, the entire company of men was evacuated by ambulance, with special roads cut to haul out those too weak to walk. When they finally received medical treatment, they were found to have dysentery and an extremely high white-blood-cell count. “To me,” says Richard F. Haines, a UFO researcher and former NASA scientist, “they had symptoms that sounded like the effects of radiation.”

It's the people that "run for their lives" that are prone to seeing UFO's.
Stand!

If i see a alien would pay them to take me away from this planet.

The closest i ever got to metting an alien was in a dream i had. This is no joke. This craft landed on my old school field and an alien offered me a cone of alien weed and i acturally got stoned with an alien and it was good weed, and then the alien said "I will see you on Sunday" and then just boosted back into space, and that was the end of the dream.

I never seen my alien friend again, he lied, he never returned on Sunday for another cone.

Even it was just a deluded dream, i mean it was a great experience having a cone with a alien from another planet and trying some alien weed, i mean i cannot complain.

Jesus is a alien its just some people in denial. He said hes not from this world, and then his transfiguration, and when he assended into heaven that is the sky he was in bodidly form as the scriptures say, so went up to space in a craft or was beamed up or something.

Look at Eziekiels visions, wheels on wheels, some type ofalien craft hes trying to descibe. Its all alien.

How does the scripture descrube Jesus leaving to the heavens?.

He was in human bodily form and left the earth and went back unto space. Everyone in the stone age looked to space. Aliens come and go. But we been told not to believe in aliens and anything further from earth to keep us closed minded.

Just shut up and go to work everyday and pay your taxes dont question anything

God is a alien. I mean God is the almighty creater of all things dead and living hes uncomprehendable.

Jesus born of God with consent to use a womans womb, and then dies, and then comes back to life, and then boosts back up into space back to God with God s God.

He just come to do a mission to save humanity then split and said he be back.

It's the people that "run for their lives" that are prone to seeing UFO's.
Stand!
It's obvious you've never seen one or had an encounter. They are like Al Pearson said - fallen angels.

They were thrown out of heaven, have a SPIRIT BODY, and those are the 'aliens' people have seen. Like us, they also die because they - like us - were thrown out of the garden/heaven and then time/age they grow old and die and then become disembodied spirits called demons.

It's obvious you've never seen one or had an encounter. They are like Al Pearson said - fallen angels.

They were thrown out of heaven, have a SPIRIT BODY, and those are the 'aliens' people have seen. Like us, they also die because they - like us - were thrown out of the garden/heaven and then time/age they grow old and die and then become disembodied spirits called demons.
The idea fallen angels grow old and die physically like humans, never occurred to me. It would go far to explaining why some are still in heaven with Satan, while others roam the earth as unclean spirits and demons.

Its consistent with the Second Law of Thermodynamics applying to everything in creation, everything tending toward simplification, that death results from entropy in some way. All creation is fallen, dying.

Do you have any scripture that says angels die physically from old age? Its a fascinating possibility.

I agree they can die physically, that those on earth bearing children with human wives died in the flood, and their "spirits" went either to Tartarus or the Abyss, depending on whether they were the "sons of God" (Gen. 6:4; 2 Pet. 2:4)

that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. (Gen. 6:2 NKJ)

For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment; (2 Pet. 2:4 NKJ)

But Satan's angels who defiled the image of God in man went to the Abyss, but those trapped on earth during the flood who didn't take human wives were allowed to roam the earth:

And they begged Him that He would not command them to go out into the abyss. (Lk. 8:31 NKJ)

Ps: I believe (though can't find proof of it in scripture), that angels will be resurrected or changed on judgment day, given horrid abominable bodies just like wicked humans, and cast into the lake of fire. This event might "prefigure" that:

30 Jesus asked him, saying, "What is your name?" And he said, "Legion," because many demons had entered him.
31 And they begged Him that He would not command them to go out into the abyss.
32 Now a herd of many swine was feeding there on the mountain. So they begged Him that He would permit them to enter them. And He permitted them.
33 Then the demons went out of the man and entered the swine, and the herd ran violently down the steep place into the lake and drowned. (Lk. 8:30-33 NKJ)

The idea fallen angels grow old and die physically like humans, never occurred to me. It would go far to explaining why some are still in heaven with Satan, while others roam the earth as unclean spirits and demons.

Its consistent with the Second Law of Thermodynamics applying to everything in creation, everything tending toward simplification, that death results from entropy in some way. All creation is fallen, dying.

Do you have any scripture that says angels die physically from old age? Its a fascinating possibility.

I agree they can die physically, that those on earth bearing children with human wives died in the flood, and their "spirits" went either to Tartarus or the Abyss, depending on whether they were the "sons of God" (Gen. 6:4; 2 Pet. 2:4)

that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. (Gen. 6:2 NKJ)

For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment; (2 Pet. 2:4 NKJ)

But Satan's angels who defiled the image of God in man went to the Abyss, but those trapped on earth during the flood who didn't take human wives were allowed to roam the earth:

And they begged Him that He would not command them to go out into the abyss. (Lk. 8:31 NKJ)
Continued:

Its implied in the Greek the demons were "imprisoned" in the swine, and against their will driven to drown themselves in the lake, which symbolizes the entrance to Tartarus (thought to be under the sea) or the abyss, the "lake of fire".

The proof angels do die physically, and become spirits.... is in the genitive of the Greek πνεύματα δαιμονίων (Rev. 16:14 BYZ) "spirits of demons":

For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. (Rev. 16:14 NKJ)

The Rabbis of Christ's day understood spirits were different than angels:

8 For Sadducees say that there is no resurrection-- and no angel or spirit; but the Pharisees confess both.
9 Then there arose a loud outcry. And the scribes of the Pharisees' party arose and protested, saying, "We find no evil in this man; but if a spirit or an angel has spoken to him, let us not fight against God." (Acts 23:8-9 NKJ)

Back