Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I'm new and I'm "YogiD2"

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

YogiD2

I'm a Christian! Ask me what you wanna know, I may tell you or not or I may plead the 5th.
I am excited to have joined and look forward to spending "some" time here. Some good posts I've read. And it seems like a nice place.
I have asked God to come into my heart at a very young age, and don't recall when. I was baptised at 18. Lost my way and was "guided" back to HIM. And I lost my great aunt, my faith was shaken not stirred. She helped bring me to Christ and was a strong religious force in my life. I have read most of the bible... and a Baptist Pastor has helped fill my Aunts void. I feel I'm closer now with the one true God.... let's see I do think imo the "end" is close. And I'm also as confusing to some as a mixed up rubix cube.
God bless you all. And thanks for having me.

Blessings and welcome Brother Yogi in the name of Jesus. I do hope you enjoy the experience and fellowship we have with one another; it's good to have you with us.
:wave2

Why the user name Yogi?
Wow, what a question to ask; you never asked me such a question when I came here.
Next thing I know someone will come along with the name of Clem Kadiddlehopper and you'll ask why huh? :lol

clem-kadiddlehopper-KET.jpg

Yogi is what I go by on the CB. I said something and someone called me Yogi and it stuck. I'm just a hand and I hunted using a CB. I'm no trucker but its a handle I may go by. And I didn't like my other forum name for this place.

I said something and someone called me Yogi and it stuck.

Yogi Berra played baseball , catcher, for the Yankies mid 40s to mid 60s.
He was known for his quotes.. like this "You can observe a lot just by watching." or this one "The game's isn't over until it's over."

Makes me wonder what you said.... :) Yogi is just fine with me...

Kiwidan. May smarter than the average Bear!
An IORNMONK imo it is very much. And you have to be somewhat ready.....

Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back