Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] I'm still needing someone to find my God for me, I can't.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Thanks to everyone for your prayers & words of encouragement with my earlier post. :salute

Unfortunately, things still seem to be getting worse. My work-life is HELL. I pray & pray, but it seems as if God turns a deaf ear. I AM SOOOO DISTRAUGHT!! Did I do something/not do something to make him turn away? In my work situation, I face so much evil...for no reason. Animosity, malice...just plain evil :verysad & my God does nothing about it. It seems that he won't move me nor will he move the people above me who cause me the pain :confused . This CANNOT be what I'm here on this earth for.

Because of my work-life being what it is, I have NO money :bigfrown . Again, where is my God, my provider? Why would God allow these people who take pleasure in my pain be successful? Why would he allow their hands to be fruitful in cutting off my manah? Anyways...God has allowed a lump sum of money to come into my life, but I MUST multiply that. I CANNOT use that to live. Why would he give me that lump sum of money, but no clear direction of what to do with it to make it be multiplied :confused ?

I am at my wits' end.I don't know what to do about anything. I am about getting to where I will have to find someone to rent my home & move in with some family because the funds that are needed to live are not coming in :crying.

The worst part about all of this is feeling as if I am alone. It would be sooo good to hear something from the Lord...a dream...a word...some sign...anything will do. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. PLEASE HELP ME. :pray

always_joseph said:
Because of my work-life being what it is, I have NO money :bigfrown . Again, where is my God, my provider? Why would God allow these people who take pleasure in my pain be successful? Why would he allow their hands to be fruitful in cutting off my manah? Anyways...God has allowed a lump sum of money to come into my life, but I MUST multiply that. I CANNOT use that to live.

Hey man, I don't understand you. First you said you have NO money, and asked where is God your Provider .. But later you said God has allowed a lump sum of money to come into your life .. Isn't that a blessing from your Provider ?? :poke

always_joseph said:
Why would he give me that lump sum of money, but no clear direction of what to do with it to make it be multiplied :confused ?

What clear direction are you looking for ? :confused

One read of your post and the first Scripture that comes to my mind is this ....

Matthew 6:34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

It seems pretty obvious to me that our Jehovah Jireh has already provided you more than enough. If you cannot use it for your daily living, then what else? Isn't that precisely what you prayed and asked for ???

You are not broke at all, God has already blessed you. As the Scriptures above say, do not worry about tomorrow. When your money is running out, God will know what to do, and will certainly keep providing for you in the nick of time ! ... Look to your immediate needs first before looking far ahead .....

:amen

Maybe God is wanting to move you in a new direction. Or maybe he's testing your faith. Think of Job. I will pray for you

I, too, have been through so many "Job trials" in my life. Whenever this happens to me, the first thing
I do is examine my life. (God never leaves us. If anyone does any moving in our relationship with God, it's US, not Him.) I ask myself, is there any unrepentant sin I'm dealing with? Any stubbornness, pride, lust, or bitterness I'm hiding in my heart that I'm not willing to deal with? Go before God in a very, very quiet place and get very still. Ask Him to reveal to you what it is that's standing in the way of your relationship with Him(if there is anything.) I can guarantee you that thoughts will start popping into your head like kernels of popcorn in a popcorn popper. When you know what it is, repent! Let God know you want His way in your life. Surrender to Him. You'll be amazed at what God is ready and willing to do in your life!

Great advice Silken,

Sometimes just be still and silently pray. You might get an answer, you might not, but something in your life will happen! Don't keep the worrying! Lay that at God's feet and you can FORGET it! Be still, pray, lay your troubles at his feet and don't even think about it anymore! He will provide! That might mean you move out, that might mean you don't.

You're already halfway there! you're doing great! Just keep it up, be positive and look at all the wonderful, magnificent miracles in your life now! I bet there are so many you can't count them all!

We will definitely put you in our prayers, but all the moreso that you would drop all your fretting (think about it, God promised to take care of you, so you're disrespecting Him with all your worry!) and go do something positive for him today!

and those people at your work, be extra kind and show them what a Christian is made of!

May God Bless!!

Joey

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back