Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

In Heaven

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
0001-13167346083_20211126_040336_0000.png
An Emoji devotional for Thu 25th Nov, 2021

Topic: In Heaven

Highlights:

See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. 1 John 3:1

We went to Judah, where the temple of the great God is being built with huge stones and wooden beams set in the walls. Everyone is working hard, and the building is going up quickly.
Ezra 5:8

I didn't live in a temple when I brought my people out of Egypt, and I don't live in one now. A tent has always been my home wherever I have gone with them.
1 Chronicles 17:5

We have built temples with different designs, the work of men, We wish that God may live in those temple but Our God is in the heavens, doing as he chooses.
(Psalms 115:3)

Heaven was like the first garden of Eden where everything was perfect. No knowledge, no enemy and so there is no war. Even people are not ashamed to live perfectly without dress. In those days people keep their eyes on the Lord, they shine like sun and never blush with shame! Well as we all know that things got messed up and the bad fruit made men feel ashamed and were thrown outside the heaven. But there was a first man before the creation in whose image Adam and Eve were made. He was with God in heaven since the beginning (John 1:1), Jesus was the first and the original man and in His image and likeness God created Adam. Genesis 1:27. .

Jesus is the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in him will be able to make heaven - John 11:25.

Very soon all those who believe in Jesus and follow his commands will gather together in heaven (in a place prepared for them) John 14:3. You will see him face to face and hear his voice like Sweet Music. In Heaven, we will be so happy to talk about the wonders of God, We will sing different hymns rejoicing in God's tent. There will be celebrations of victory as God will judge all HIS enemies (Psalms 9:5)

Be in heaven as God's elect. If you do not understand what Jesus meant in this life, you have to understand and amend your ways before Him as your Lord and Savior. Repent!

Prayer: God please give me victory over the enemy of my soul. Count Mr among your elect in Heaven to be with Jesus on that day. We pray for your grace and mercy in Jesus name. Amen

Back