Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

intresting coming events ? worth a look

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Have to see it to believe it. As one who understands math and some physics, alignment of celestial bodies has nothing to do with the strength of the G-forces on an object. The gravity vectors align, but the vector sum on none-aligning bodies can still be greater.

In addition, anyone who understands rudimentary physics also understand that if this is a brown dwarf star, that the G-forces of which would compete with our sun, and the change in this vector would cause the earth's own orbit to change. The fact that the guy is using a model where the earth's orbit is the same without a so-called brown dwarf implies to me that it's gravity is nowhere near that of the sun's, even close up. We already have gravity variances: it's called the moon and it affect our tides. I don't see additional weird tides occurring anywhere. I think one person somewhere claimed the tilt of our earth was changed to 26º already! You can fool the general public with alarmist statements like that, but you can't fool a guy like me whose into gnomonics.

I can't help but to think that his obsession with alignments are based in the same superstition where astrologers find alignments significant symbolically.

This is a video i found today:

‪Comet Elenin - Perihelion (Orbit of Elenin When Closest to Sun) is 9-11-2011 PROOF Is Here

<meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><title></title><meta name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 2.0 (Linux)"><meta name="CREATED" content="20110726;18181800"><meta name="CHANGED" content="20110726;18484000"> <style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> </style> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTic3_44B_c&feature=share

Nibiru doesn't exist. In fact we shouldn't waste time on these make believe comets we should be worried more about Apophis. That's no mythical object.

NASA even came out a couple of months ago to debunk this myth of the roaming planet. But instead they even say that the planet does not even exist. All it is just a internet rumor that has finally grown into something that everyone wants it to be.:waving

NASA even came out a couple of months ago to debunk this myth of the roaming planet. But instead they even say that the planet does not even exist. All it is just a internet rumor that has finally grown into something that everyone wants it to be.:waving
Exactly where I heard it from.

Actually, threads like this represent not only Johnny's thinking, but that of the population in general who look for disaster or trouble all the time.

And I find it ironic that you, Johnny, have not (to my knowledge) started a thread on the most obvious real threat on the horizon. I cant' give you a date, but I can give you a scenario.

Have you been following the events in Greece? Earlier this year, the Greek government took some harsh emergency moves to try to save their economy: public sector pay cuts, pension reductions, new taxes on company profits, an increase on luxury and sin taxes, and an increase in the value added tax. What these measures mean is that a great reduction in the standard of living is taking place almost instantly in Greece. The response of many of the people has been to resort to protests and violence. A few have died in these protests.

Why do I bring this up? Because the very same thing is going to happen here. Again, I can't tell you when, but it IS coming. You have heard that "the rich" will now be required to pay more. And that is the case - but most of us earning paychecks of any sort are soon to see tax increases. Pensions and retirements are going to be slimmed down as well.

You want something to think about? You fear that something terrible is coming? Well, in a way, you are perceptive. There will be riots here and some will die. A lowering of EVERYONE'S standard of living is coming. The great times of American affluence are over.
The idea of unlimited spending on the elderly in the last few years of their lives to keep them with us a few more years? Soon to be a memory.

Will we eventually return to good times? I don't know, it is certainly possible but MUCH has to change for that to happen - I hold little hope of it.

Yes, Johnny, something bad IS about to happen. But it has nothing to do with UFO's, aliens, wandering planets or asteroids, or anything supernatural or metaphysical. It has to do with something much more familiar and basic: economics and greed.

I fear that it will be no less stressful or uncomfortable than the topics of any of your threads posted so far.

<sup id="cite_ref-24" class="reference"></sup>

For me any thing can happen on a day just like today, when leat expected, good or bad.

the top end of the scale according to the bible, jwhat where people doing when the flood came ?

Jesus likens these days to the days of Noah, the time of sorrows, what will people be doing when the great tribulation comes,

or the great and terrible day of the Lord , that comes like a thief in the night,

or when Jesus returns, a day just like today. as mentioned it can all change in a blink of an eye,

for some their time has already come, for others there time is now, we should be so gratefull, that for most of us we have the life we do, you dont have to look very far, could we really comprehend how so many have to assist. johnny

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/ religion forum our day will come on a day just like today.

also it is written, and the elements shall melt with a ferverent heat .

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree and it is scary to see what is happening to greece just for the fact that I have a child and a wife to worry about more then anything. But I do know any type of fall out from our government on saving this debt or even better the run away economy I know that the lord will put forth what we need to survive. But it is a scary ordeal knowing that if we do not fix our issue here rather then congress worrying about how much they can save for themself I JUST SEE a deeper and mroe run away economy. What this country needs is someone to step up to the plate and stop this madness spending before we do go down hill like greece.:help

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back