Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Iran:5000 Fanatic Muslim Clerics To US Mosque-Gaining Ground

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Relic

Building mosques like hotcakes off the griddle....

Well, here we are one year and three months after this article was written.
Is anyone in America paying attention?

Iran: 5000 Fanatic Muslim Clerics To US Mosques
by J. Grant Swank, Jr.
Nov 24, 2005

Mosques in America need more clerics. The solution? Send hard-line, fanatic clerics to the United States. Fill in the blanks: the US sleeper cells are getting more murder-hungry clerics by which to instruct neighborhood Muslims in how to rise up and take over America.
They are already taking over the Netherlands by threatening that country with murder in the streets. Therefore, according to recent press reports, the citizens won't speak anything negative about Islam for fear of being murdered. It's called "self-censorship" there. With that the Muslims can overtake a society.

In Pakistan Muslim males are kidnapping Hindu women from their houses. They force the Hindu females to "convert" to Islam. If others in the family report these crimes, they are in danger of being killed. Therefore, there are some families escaping wholesale to Canada, India and elsewhere. In other words, Muslims can overtake a society by kidnapping young Hindu girls for Islam.

Fill in the blanks regarding this request from American mosques for Iranian cleric increase: It is the Iranian leadership that has declared that "execution of suicide and missile attacks (must be) aimed at 29 sensitive sites." Further: It is the goal of Islamic international killers to "wipe Israel off the world map."

How better to serve the Koran's Allah than to plant subversives throughout this republic by which to do in America while elsewhere other Muslim murderers global are doing in Israel and so forth, the latter being "29 sensitive sites?"

According to BBC Persian and Persian service of IRNA, these disciples of Allah are in league with "hard-line ayatollah Mesbah Yazdi who has let it be known that 'the Iranians living in the US need 5000 Islamic clerics for their religious services.'"

This particular spokesman for Allah has requested the Iranian authorities to finance the clerics' training. Training in what? In fulfilling the killing passage of the Koran, of course.

"This hard-line ayatollah is known as the founder of the Shiite version of Taliban in Iran."

Do the American political liberals thereby understand that they are in support of such sleeper cell instructors when they call for US troops to leave New Iraq immediately? Do they not realize that US troops returning to American shores would keep on their uniforms to fight cleric-trained Muslim killers in our own cities and villages?

Do not the entrenched Democrats, particularly those who hate US President George W. Bush, understand that by bucking Mr. Bush at every freedom spread they are cooperating with the Iranian hard-line trained mosque leadership in the United States?

Do not the Cindy Sheehan disciples know that by their wailing on behalf of anti-New Iraq, these same American citizens are undercutting their futures as American citizens. There will no American citizens but Muslim American citizens once the Islamics have establish Iran world rule, killing off all infidels (non-Muslims).

While Muslim murderers global send their sleeper cell slayers to America under the guise of International students, why not then add to these "pupils" the mosque clerics who swell the numbers?

Is it not the aim of every zealot Muslim to destroy western civilization by eliminating it from the planet? Then how better to see the start of the program through than via the religious clerics in mosque pulpits?

Copyright 2005 J. Grant Swank, Jr.

Source: http://www.postchronicle.com/news/break ... 1482.shtml

So what are you doing to create bridges to Muslims to share the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ with them?

aLoneVoice said:
So what are you doing to create bridges to Muslims to share the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ with them?

Have you ever created a bridged helped a Fanatical Readical Terrorist type Muslims to listen to the good news of the Gospel? :-?

You speak anything of any other religion to these types or hand these types a bible and they are insulted and to even touch it would be a blamsphemous thing for them to do. But they hand you a Quaran and you had better take it or they are insulted. These types are counted for the death penalty, according to their religious laws, if they even glance at another religion, or leave their religion. These types are willing to blow themselves up to stop the infidels and get rid of all infidels. Anyone who is not a muslim is considered an infidel.

If you think you can bridge the gap, then Go out and share the good news Gospel with one of these fanatic radicals and then come back and show me how you did it. 8-)

Is there anyone here that has ever approached one of these Fanatical Radical Muslims and was successful in sharing the Gospel with them? Start your own thread and let me know!

Relic said:
Have you ever created a bridged helped a Fanatical Readical Terrorist type Muslims to listen to the good news of the Gospel? :-?

You speak anything of any other religion to these types or hand these types a bible and they are insulted and to even touch it would be a blamsphemous thing for them to do. But they hand you a Quaran and you had better take it or they are insulted. These types are counted for the death penalty, according to their religious laws, if they even glance at another religion, or leave their religion. These types are willing to blow themselves up to stop the infidels and get rid of all infidels. Anyone who is not a muslim is considered an infidel.

If you think you can bridge the gap, then Go out and share the good news Gospel with one of these fanatic radicals and then come back and show me how you did it. 8-)

Is there anyone here that has ever approached one of these Fanatical Radical Muslims and was successful in sharing the Gospel with them? Start your own thread and let me know!

So what are you proposing or suggesting?

aLoneVoice said:
So what are you proposing or suggesting?

Are you evading the issue? You brought a question to me, and so I in turn, asked you if you were doing what you asked of me.

I asked you what YOU would do. I have no idea how to approach a radical fanatical terrorist type muslim to create a bridge so as to bring the good news Gospel to them. YOU TELL ME. It's your question right back at ya, because I have no clue as to how to approach these types. YOU tell me Mr. wise guy. :-?

"...Then who can be saved?" But He said "The things that are impossible with people are possible with God." (Luke 18:26-27)

"Is anythng too difficult for the Lord?" (Gen. 18:14)

Just like the challenge facing Jonah, we need to rely on God to prepare the harvest - and we need to be faithful to answer the call for to be workers in that harvest.

God, and God alone, can soften the hearts of the most hardened - and bring them into a relationship with His Son, Jesus Christ.

Our first responsiblity would be to pray for our 'enemies' - that their hearts would be softened to the message of grace.

--------

Again, I ask what are your suggesting or proposing?

In the OP I asked if anyone was paying attention to what has been going on.

Relic said:
Building mosques like hotcakes off the griddle....

Well, here we are one year and three months after this article was written.
Is anyone in America paying attention?

How any mosques have been built in your area that are raising funds for their affiliated terrorist groups?

Here in Ohio an Imam was deported recently for supporting terrorist group activities. Here is an excerpt from an article written up on him before he got deported.

"... in 1993, when he first sought naturalization, he failed to disclose his affiliation with a number of Islamic extremist groups. These included the Al-Kifah Refugee Center, an operation linked to al-Qaida, and Palestinian Islamic Jihad. He also denied ever engaging in incitement or other hateful activities based on race, when in reality he had advocated lethal terrorism against Jews. ..." source: Jihad in Cleveland

Also, not too long ago an FBI headquarters has moved to my town into a brand new huge building. Never before have they had such a building here. Make one curious as to why all of a sudden the FBI needs such a huge facility in my town.

I wonder are people aware of what is happening in the Mosques in their own towns? Or are they stuffing rose peddles into their ear, blinding their eyes to what is really happening around them, while they sit back in their comfy cozy lazy boy chairs eating popcorn and watching sports on the boob tube? While in the mean time, Are the Imam shouting from the pulpit like the Imam from Ohio did, right there in their own towns, the towns they grew up in, are the Imams, after they finished their prayers to Allah 5 times a day, in those brand new mosques they built, are they preaching kill the infidels as they raise money to send to terrorist groups around the world? Don't be surprised! It happened right here in Ohio, and all while this imam was acting as if He was friendly to Americans wanting to apply for citizenship. :o Well, he is now deported back to Palestine, while his wife and children are still here.

It's about time Americans woke up from out of their lazy boy recliners and took notice to what's happening in their own towns.

And just the other day, here in Ohio, two Chicago area men were arrested for their involvement with terrorism. Ironic! they are both American citizens. natural citizenship by them both being Born here? I don't know, but many Radical Muslims are having children birthed here int he USA making their children naturalized citizens. Loyal to America? I doubt any radical Muslim is allowed to be loyal to America, even if they were naturalized citizens by way of being born in this land. :-?

February 21, 2007
Two Chicago men arrested on charges of planning, recruiting for "violent jihad"
Great Lakes Jihad. "Two Chicago area men arrested in Ohio terrorism case," from AP:

CHICAGO Two Chicago-area cousins are facing charges that accuse them of conspiring to commit terrorist acts against Americans overseas, including U-S military forces serving in Iraq.
Authorities say 27-year-old Zubair Ahmed of North Chicago and 26-year-old Khaleel Ahmed of Chicago were arrested today. A grand jury in Cleveland returned an indictment charging them and three others who had already been facing terrorism charges.
Update (2/22): More recent reporting from Reuters has confirmed that those "three others" are the same arrested in last year's "Toledo Jihad" case. The Ahmed cousins, arrested yesterday, bring the number of indictments in this case to five.

According to the indictment, the conspiracy included finding fresh recruits to wage "violent jihad" against Americans and locating sites for training them in the use of firearms, explosives and hand-to-hand combat.

The two cousins are both American citizens. The indictment alleges that they traveled to Cleveland in 2004 to meet with a trainer and discuss possible training in the use of weapons.
Posted at February 21, 2007 08:13 PM
source: http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/2007/02/015366print.html

:o

Is anyone alert to what is the truth of what is going on, and how they are craftily, seemingly slow, but swiftly infiltrating America? :-?

This is a must read for every American!

What Americans Need To Know About Jihad
by Robert Spencer

excerpt:

TABLE OF CONTENTS

The Goal Of Jihad Is World Domination - A Global
Islamic State Under Islamic Law
The Jihad’s Objective Is “Death To America.â€Â...........................7
Jihad Demands The Killing Of “Infidelsâ€Â
Or Their Conversion To Islam
Or Subjugation Under Islamic Law
The Jihad Ideology Requires The Oppression Of Women..........9
Jihad Calls For The Extermination Of The Jews.......,...............11
The Jihad Is Not About American Policy Towards Israel
Or About Israel’s Policy Towards The Palestinians
The Jihad Is Not The Result Of Islamists’ Current
Grievances About Afghanistan, Iraq
Or Other Hotspots In The Middle East
The Jihad Advances Through Subversion Of
Democratic Institutions
The Jihad Claims To Be Fighting “Crusaders,â€Â
But The Heart Of What Forms The Islamic World Today
Was In Large Part The Result Of A Jihad Conquest
Of Christian Nations..................................................................17

David Horowitz Freedom Center
Copyright ©2007.

Read the 20 page PDF FILE HERE:
http://www.terrorismawareness.org/files/WANTKAJ.pdf

Relic said:

Yes, I would say that you have an obsession.

So, I ask again - what are you suggesting or proposing?

What should a CHRISTIAN response be? Regardless if we are 'americans' or not - our first and only allegiance is to the Kingdom of God.

What do you suggest we are to do?

Should we pray for them? Should we support missionaries that work with Muslims?

Should we befriend Muslims in our area to create relationships with them so to communicate the Gospel of Jesus Christ? Perhaps we should enroll in a class at our local Bible College on witnessing to Muslims?

By the way - no mosques have been built in my area.

aLoneVoice said:
Yes, I would say that you have an obsession.

So, I ask again - what are you suggesting or proposing?

What should a CHRISTIAN response be? Regardless if we are 'americans' or not - our first and only allegiance is to the Kingdom of God.

What do you suggest we are to do?

Should we pray for them? Should we support missionaries that work with Muslims?

Should we befriend Muslims in our area to create relationships with them so to communicate the Gospel of Jesus Christ? Perhaps we should enroll in a class at our local Bible College on witnessing to Muslims?

By the way - no mosques have been built in my area.

Just because I post information as to what is going on you say I have an obsession? :o You are so out of touch with what is going in America. Do you think there is no need for concern? Just pray? Share the gospel with these terrorists? Is that you answer? :lol: Okay, when they are on your door step just grab your bible and share the gospel with them, see how far you get. You'll be in heaven before you know it. Of course we are to not fear, but are we to do nothing but pray and share the gospel with the enemy? Yeah, see if you can get so close as to do that with these radicals who have infiltrated. Let go and let God. Yeah! You do that without a care about what is happening around you.

I wonder, do you support our troops who are fighting now to help an oppressed people?
Did you even bother to watch that movie clip entitled "obsession". :-?

As far as you insisting that I give you suggesstions, well, you do what you think you need to do. If you think you can even approach one of those radical muslim terrorists, then you go right ahead.

And if you think praying solves everything, consider this: Faith without works is dead and Luke warm Christians serve only themselves. So you just do what YOU think YOU need to do.

I provided informaton about those who come to America without good cause and you call me obsessive? :o :-? :sad

Get real. As if there is a college anywhere that gives such courses as to how to share the gospel with Radical terrorists! :roll: Yeah right! Would you care to start one of those classes in your local college? How many "Christians" would be willing to sign up for that one? The Marines maybe? Should we all go over to Iraq and Iran and preach the Gospel to them over there? Have you no clue? Christians are not allowed to even pray in front of these types of people, let alone share the gospel with them! :-? So you just pray and ask God to intervene. As they are listening to the instructions of their Imams and their Mohammed to kill all the infidels. :-?

Do what you think you need to do. And if that is nothing but pray well, that's between you and God.
Stop trying to force me to give you suggesstions even after I already gave you an answer in another post as to what I thought.

I provided information, sorry you are having a time of it with trying to force me to give you suggestions and then you go call me obessed. :-? And stop shooting the messenger. That's exactly what the terrorists are doing do! They are killing the infidels.

So you just go pray in your prayer closet if that's what you think you need to do.

I will continue to provide information to alert people as to what has happened and what is the motive of these people. If you don't like that well, sorry you think I'm obsessed. I have every right to provide information as much as anyone else. You do your thing and I'll do mine.

Town cryers. what good are they? aye? Just go pray in a corner somewhere, is that what you think?
Did anyone listen to Lot? What about Jeremiah, or Isaiah, did anyone listen to them giving information about what was happening? Did people tell them they were obsessed because they provided information to what was happening around them? :-? yeah come back with some bible story as to how to approach the enemy! And then write to the President of the USA and give him your suggestions.
Because I haven't a clue how to approach these radical muslims who want to kill the infidels. :crying: Sorry, I don't have the suggestions You are looking for. :-? And if you think you have the answer that is the perfect one, without having to battle in war with these people, well, you deserve some kind of an award. Then you can just go start your own college course on how to share the gospel with radical terrorists, and keep praying.

Relic,
Keep posting the information that you have been. Also do a study on how satan deceives and lies to individuals. He always does it through asking questions, so that a doubt can be planted. He very seldom backs up his position with Scripture, but tends to use parts of Scripture when lying or deceiving. These are satan's only weapons, lies and deception.

God bless you and yours,
Michael

Solo said:
Relic,
Keep posting the information that you have been. Also do a study on how satan deceives and lies to individuals. He always does it through asking questions, so that a doubt can be planted. He very seldom backs up his position with Scripture, but tends to use parts of Scripture when lying or deceiving. These are satan's only weapons, lies and deception.

God bless you and yours,
Michael

Solo - if you have something to say - why don't you just come out and say it without being coy.

We are commanded to do the very things that I have suggested in earlier posts to Relic. While it is good to provide the information that Relic is providing, ultimately as believers we have a responsibilty to those that persecute us. (Matthew 5:43-48).

So, again I ask - what do you propose or suggest is the Christian repsonse to the information that you are posting?

aLoneVoice said:
Solo - if you have something to say - why don't you just come out and say it without being coy.

We are commanded to do the very things that I have suggested in earlier posts to Relic. While it is good to provide the information that Relic is providing, ultimately as believers we have a responsibilty to those that persecute us. (Matthew 5:43-48).

So, again I ask - what do you propose or suggest is the Christian repsonse to the information that you are posting?
You really should cease from interrupting other conversations, and understand that if I am speaking to you, I will post with your name at the beginning. I happen to be speaking to Relic with the previous post. If you have information to provide, do not do it in an attacking way as suggesting that I am being coy, etc.

Your question is to Relic, therefore I will not interupt.

I thought this was a forum and all posts are open to everyone to comment.

If I wanted to have a private question to Relic, I would have PM'd him.

Please feel free to answer, that is why I posted it in the public forum, and not as a PM.

aLoneVoice said:
I thought this was a forum and all posts are open to everyone to comment.

If I wanted to have a private question to Relic, I would have PM'd him.

Please feel free to answer, that is why I posted it in the public forum, and not as a PM.
Relic is a female, and her position is well declared. Your calling me coy as I was answering Relic was and is uncalled for. Your post to Relic was easy to recognize as such as you answered her in your typical manner,

aLoneVoice said:

Thanks Solo,
I appreciate your feedback an encouragement.

Alonevoice,

I replied to your questions more than once. If you can't see that, well, I'm sorry. You will just have to reread my postings and find them.

Relic said:
Alonevoice,

I replied to your questions more than once. If you can't see that, well, I'm sorry. You will just have to reread my postings and find them.

Forgive me, Relic - but from a Christian perspective - you have not offered any Christian responses.

From reading your posts it appears you are concerned about an "American response" and what are "americans doing" - but you do not yourself offer any suggestions or course of action.

Just wondering - that is all.

aLoneVoice said:

Not everyone gets saved and the concern seems to we with those that do not come to a saving knowledge of the truth.

JohnR said:
Not everyone gets saved and the concern seems to we with those that do not come to a saving knowledge of the truth.

Perhaps that is true that not everyone will come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ - but how do you know who will and who will not?

At the time, it seemed like Saul would not have come to a saving knowledge but we know that he did have a life-changing experience with the living God - can Muslims not have the same experience?

While in Salt Lake City our church adopted a "reach out" program to Mormons called "Bridges"
Bridges - Helping Mormons Discover God's Grace
Classes were offered within the program held at the church every week. Here, we learned the foundational beliefs of Mormonism, how they interpreted the bible and most of all how the belief is used to discourage questioning the LDS church. For a Mormon to turn from the religion, much less embrace Christianity, was the equivalent of social suicide. Knowing this really opened my eyes to the reality of Mormonism and served to soften my heart toward those trapped within the LDS church.

The church in any particular neighborhood is the focal point of most social activity ranging from private family get-togethers to sunday services. Considered community centers as such activity within that "church" (Most are built with a gymnasium/stage area doubling as the prominent area for said activities other than those held in the main sanctuary. There's even a fully equipped kitchen) becomes the family center for those living in and around the area. Visiting another church outside the area is discouraged.

An excommunicated mormon is very likely to lose friends, family and even their job. This is a very real deterrent for any mormon considering turning from the religion.

In many areas Mormonism and Islam operate in pretty much the same way. To turn from either can mean dire consequences to relationships within the family and general social standing.

Is "Bridges" successful? From what I experienced I'd have to say yes, it made a difference for some. But nowhere near enough in the face of the growth of the religion. Does the general public know enough about Mormonism to make an informed decision? Not likely. After all, "Jesus Christ" is their name, "The Church of Jesus Christ and Latter Day Saints".

Yes, I agree that meeting Islam with a loving heart is the way to go but that's just not the only arrow in the quiver. Many in Salt Lake City have no clue what Mormonism is about in any depth what-so-ever let alone those living outside of Utah. Bringing to light the true nature of the beast is never a bad idea. While witnessing in Salt Lake it seemed most knew a lot more about christianity than the predominant religion. I found most would ask about Mormonism wanting to know what the LDS missionaries weren't telling them. Ignorance can be a faithful ally.

Another thing we can do is take heed as to what is happening in European countries already dealing with the spread of Islam. Islam is much more advanced in those societies and I believe it would be prudent for the US public to learn what could very well be our future. We would be fools if we don't. We have an advantage, a front row seat and if we simply close our eyes ignoring the realities experienced by others I hardly think we can be considered wise.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back