Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Iran / Israel war (2024)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Atonement

April 13th 2024 We find ourselves living in a such a time as this, ancient Persia (Iran) attacked Israel for the first time since her rebirth, 1948'. Iran has over played it's attack against Israel, and measured its resolve to a smear campaign against Israel.

April 19th 2024 Israel for the first time launched a counter retaliation attack against Perisa. Again this time, Iran under played the attack and called it "toy play". According to official Pentagon reports. Israel fired deep into Iran destroying vital navigation resources.

Where are we?
I encourage you to read Ezekiel, chapters 37 and 38. Is this war the beginning of the Ezekiel war? At this time, I don't believe so. We see the big players set in place, and the tension in the Middle East has never been higher for the Ezekiel war to soon breakout amoung the countries mentioned in Scripture.

It's all theatre,just one big multi-national/corporation money making scheme,while people die.I hope I'm right,if I'm wrong,well let's get it over with!,let's rejoice!.We are heading in to a new election campaign cycle,the theatre is only going to get better.Im stocking up on popcorn and cotton candy,eat,drink and be merry,I'm not going to let the stagecrafters depress me.

It's all theatre,just one big multi-national/corporation money making scheme,while people die.I hope I'm right,if I'm wrong,well let's get it over with!,let's rejoice!.We are heading in to a new election campaign cycle,the theatre is only going to get better.Im stocking up on popcorn and cotton candy,eat,drink and be merry,I'm not going to let the stagecrafters depress me.

Popcorn is good, just be sure to floss

In Matthew, our Lord and Savior critized the the people of that day, for not knowing the time of his arrival. In the Books of Matthew 24:42- 44, 2 Peter 3:10, Revelation 3:3 we read Jesus will come as a theif in the night, but not to everyone, only a theif to those who don't discren the times.

We must have some Old Testament knowledge with an understanding of what just happened and is happening to Israel at the moment.

Some people will differ on how the outcome should look like. Some don't want to get involved because of the political arena. So they will look, examine from afar with a biased heart and move on, and not give much thought about the spiritual implications.

We all need to be ready, and standing behind Israel at this time.

God Bless
Atonement

Israel can wipe Iran off the face of the earth if they wanted to. Iran's retaliatory strike was to save face.

Israel can wipe Iran off the face of the earth if they wanted to. Iran's retaliatory strike was to save face.

I disagree although i ageee both have some serious power. Israel is more defence.

Iran sent a few hundred old stock drone missiles and they still got through all Israel defence even with USA and Saudi and Jordan shooting them down.

What do you think would happen if Iran went 1000 fold full animal there most advanced missiles in sync with Hamas and Hezbollah and there other goons all foring at the same time?

Israel would be so overwhelmed there defence systems would not handle even with backup. It would be over.

All im trying to say is when countries have powerful militaries on each others door steps it can be dangerous. I just want Israel to live in peace and i want all the sourrounding natoons to live in peace. Im a lover not a fighter and i know how dangerous things can be or could get. That is all.

Iran acturally gave warning as well. They gave notice and time they were going to fire some missiles and they still got through and a couple hit target. I dknt think anyone would want to see 1000 fold with no warning.

And Israels got nukes they could cause some serious damage they aint weak themselves.

Its all just stupid.

I disagree although i ageee both have some serious power. Israel is more defence.

Iran sent a few hundred old stock drone missiles and they still got through all Israel defence even with USA and Saudi and Jordan shooting them down.

What do you think would happen if Iran went 1000 fold full animal there most advanced missiles in sync with Hamas and Hezbollah and there other goons all foring at the same time?

Israel would be so overwhelmed there defence systems would not handle even with backup. It would be over.
Israel has nuclear weapons. It could destroy all it's enemies in one day if it wished to do so.

Israel has nuclear weapons. It could destroy all it's enemies in one day if it wished to do so.

As you say yet also those against her could also destroy her in a day. Its a lose lose. Thats why im a lover not a fighter. No one wins in this world. Lets just give thanks to the Father and his Son for saving all our sorry asses.

Let the Bible be our final authority. Ezekiel 37 and 38. It doesn't matter who's army is stronger. Really? Is that is what you two rationalize? The mere weapons of men?

Our Bible is clear - God will show His Power. He will put hooks into Russia' mouth, and pull them into war along side the Islamic states. Iran, Turkey, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria and Russia. What then Israel, this small piece of land looks dark and gloomy. It appears it's about to be completely destroyed. But
God Himself destroys all their armies, not from the help of the U.S. or the U.K but God Himself miraculously destroys their weapons and their armies. Israel isn't going anywhere, by any one nation. You have Gods Word on it.

God Bless
Atonement

I fast. The last probably 6 months or so all i eat is rice and bread with a little meat. Its not that i cannot afford to eat what i want its just if others are suffering i will sacrifice and humble myself and suffer with them.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back