Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is dating Wise

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

saved

Sadly we have allowed the culture to creep into the church setting the agenda for us and for the most part dating is something that everyone expects, but the question arises, is it of God? In the following link the subject it dealt with as well as how Christians can protect themselves from the emotional pain that can be brought on by the dating games of today. It is a two page article and somewhat long, but well worth the time spent in reading it. It will give a total new look at how a Christian should go about finding a life partner. For most it will sound new and strange, but it is not new and should not be strange. The problem is that we have been slowly put to sleep by the enemy and when we are awaken suddenly we are shocked at what we see.

1) Part One

2) Part Two

I've got mixed feelings on the article.

Part of me is saying "oh how sweet! They were truly meant to be".

But the other part of me is saying "How weird".

:lol:

I guess you'd just have to be in that situation yourself.

There's nothing wrong with taking someone out to dinner or to a movie. The only problem is when people take it to a further level without any sort of commitment.

Still, I respect the opinions of others,

BL

The article just kinda made me feel like the woman was being forced to marry this man. Which, all in all, she wasn't. I'm sure she could have still said no.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back