Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is it just me or...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hmm... Maybe improved rules? Not saying its a bad thing and I am also interested in my future. I just don't want to hear a ding on my phone for every snark/I am right and you are wrong comment.

Only if there was a filter for such things...
:chin

Just turn the ding off. Easy solution.

IN the ET the moderation is light ...when it does not go to Salvation issues ... because of the nature of the topic...

The ET mods have different backgrounds and views.... which gives the forum balance

Brother Mike has a problem with snarks.. :) He thinks they are for handing out to folks .... :) :hug

I read that kiwidan :)

IN the ET the moderation is light ...when it does not go to Salvation issues ... because of the nature of the topic...

The ET mods have different backgrounds and views.... which gives the forum balance

Brother Mike has a problem with snarks.. :) He thinks they are for handing out to folks .... :) :hug

I read that kiwidan :)

Well lets just get ya an upgrade on that roller...

pinned%20roller.jpg

Ahhh yeah!

Well I have about... Four years mod experience for gaming forums. Mostly ragnarok and avabel. Balance is good but, so is a strong iron fist when the balance is tilted. :biggrin2

Also yeah Brother Mike is a bit snarky but, at this point I wouldn't change it. That's just Brother Mike for ya, you can still feel the love. :hug

When I twist something around to what someone said, it is in love and trying to get their attention. The issue is though I might be right, you can't really word things that way in a open forum. I also don't get offended, and I don't hold grudges from one post to the next. I don't agree with Free on most things, That don't mean I won't give a like if I agree with something He said.

Hard to keep the flesh out of how people respond to things at times. This definitely applies to me but, as long as I keep feeding the spirit I can finally see said feelings and deny my worldly emotions. :pray

I was what they call "Forum White Knight".
You could probably get a hint of that when I first joined. Our discussion in is kissing a sin thread, good to go back some times and remind myself. :yes

Before moderating ... ET was my hang out.... The battles can be fun... if it is not snarky... I have learned much there...
Many of the other forums get into challenging anothers salvation.. which is ugly...
Debs level head has been a big welcome there...:)
I remember you, and hitch being my arch nemesis. lol

Back