Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is it wrong as a deciple I choose not codle some?

MerciG777

2024 Supporter
Over the years, I noticed that some adults who are more than capable are looking for me coddle them.

As a believer I am not superwoman, Christ works through me. If Christ choose to save someone through me by doing an act or word. Then Glory be to EloHim.

I Believe in comforting, the broken, the vulnerable, the weak, those who cannot do for themselves. But I will not be used by people who want to be coddled.

We are called to love the unlovely, but that is not something we have to do on our own.
We belong to a Christian community/church so we can support and encourage one another, so people needing help and support should always be referred to their church so others can share in caring for them, but also so an authority figurecan suppervice any care as well as be part of assessing their needs.

There is a limit. I think 🤔 God understands our limitations and God will give the increase…

Having said that maybe 🤔 an adult who expects coddling is in your life for a reason? Just a thought 💭 as usual…

Dont sugar coat Gods word. If something is wrong is happening in church or group Christian meetings. The leader is responsible to correct the situation.
In thessalonians, apostle Paul was almost confronted with Christian who committed incest, and the church would not confront him.
Paul wrote letters in thessalonians. They finally resolved it.
If their's trouble makers, they have to go !. Paul didn't coddle anyone. He taught boldly and was fair.
Titus chapter 3 tells us not to tolerate heretics. These are apostates who once knew the truth and turned their backs on God. They will disrupt Christian meetings. They have warped minds. Don't coddle them. Get rid of them immediately.
Teach sound doctrine and dont apologize for telling the Truth.

two years ago. I planted seed with woman. She asked me couple questions about how I converted to christianity.
Before I converted to christianity 23 years ago, I walked in darkness. I caused trouble, and broke God's laws. Ephesians chapter 4 will document this.
I stopped resisting the holy spirit and converted to christianity 23 years ago.
For the past year's I have planted seeds for God. Producing fruit. This lady, she couldn't handle the truth. Her lack of faith is why she didn't convert to christianity. She claims Christian name, but study's traditions of men.
I was gentle about witnessing for Jesus. But I didn't coddle her.
I didn't sugar coat Gods word. She knows the sacrifice of carrying your own cross daily and follow Jesus. Some people will not submit to God's will. This is bottom line. Peace.

Back