Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

is life with jesus difficult ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I

im_E

hello every body i'm emad from egypt
and im really believe in jesus from 12 years but i cant live as jesus want from me
i don't satisfied about my live about what achieved in work
so when i feel this i resort to sin
i like sexy movies and see when my felling isn't good
this is continue all this years . and don't like to be this
and hope to change .i tried to much but i failed .
and i like from any one here to pray with me and share me his experience
and thank you very much

im_E said:
hello every body i'm emad from egypt
Hello Emad.

im_E said:
and im really believe in jesus from 12 years but i cant live as jesus want from me
No one can live like Jesus wants us to live without help from Jesus himself.

im_E said:
i don't satisfied about my live about what achieved in work
so when i feel this i resort to sin
i like sexy movies and see when my felling isn't good
this is continue all this years . and don't like to be this
and hope to change .i tried to much but i failed .
and i like from any one here to pray with me and share me his experience
and thank you very much

Jesus said this about whether life with Him is difficult:
Matthew 11:29 (In Arabic)
Our own sinful nature is what makes it difficult. It may be even more difficult for you because you are in Egypt, but Jesus makes life worth living. Only Jesus can change your heart and mind. As you have said, it is too hard to do by ourselves. Jesus loves you and wants to help you.

I know bibles can be somewhat hard to get in Egypt so if you do not have one, you can read online (in Arabic) here:
http://www.biblegateway.com/versions/in ... 28&lang=12

I suggest you start reading here:
The Gospel of John (In Arabic)

Hello emad and welcome to the site. There are many here who will be happy the work with you and offer you the best Biblical advice available. :)

Vic

good evening to every one and thanks for your replaying .
and i want explain some things to you
firstly egypt isn't like you think we have freedom to buy bible and distribution only for christian .
and we have freedom to worship but have problem in building church freely.
and we have problem to have a good job in some fields . and some problems like compel girls to be muslim by compel them to marry muslim guys . but frankly this problem i don't see it but heard more christian family complain in christian channel on satellite . but really we have freedom more better than other countries in middle east .
and i want to give thanks to every one care about christian in countries don't have freedom
thanks for your support really we here know what you try to help us
finally i want to ask about christian advice sector in this form
and really i like this forum

hello emad .. glad to have you aboard... living for Jesus is fun and exciting.. and yes "every day" as a christian I fall into sin somedays to me seems not as bad as others.. I also need prayer.. But thank God in Heaven that he sent his Son to make me holy in his sight.. without Jesus, well I'm not going to make it there... know what I mean... in Jesus...................freeway.. because "He" is the only way and its free..... :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Hi emad,
Life with Jesus is actually the only life that is full of Peace and Joy. He is willing to help you with any struggles that you have if you only trust in Him and ask Him for help and guidance. He realizes that we are only human and He is willing to forgive us over and over again. Just ask Him for help with your weakness and seek Him through prayer and Bible study.
gpeggy

of course its hard, simply because it is easier to commit sin that it is to fight it.

one of the best comparisons was done in the Bible on how treading the road to hell was easy, and how the road to heaven was hard (cannot remember the book and verse), but at the end of the day, what you get from the fleshly desires cannot compare to the joy that comes from the Lord, the peace and joy that he brings, and something else that i have never been able to describe, its that great.

backslid a couple of times....well more than a couple, but i struggle to get to where i was, then get further than that, simply because God is the best thing that has ever happened to my life.

AWESOME HE IS

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back