Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is Nuclear War Imminent?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

LOTS Creed

LOTS Creed and God's Witness: Dr. Claudia Albers
And since it is to be expected that Lucifer through his Beasts would be most inclined to cover up the rapture, this would, of course, be the most appropriate moment for this fabricated attack, which is likely to be nuclear, as only a nuclear attack will create enough death, destruction and confusion to cover up the disappearance of a large number of people. The attack also, then, being an excuse to reset everything, including banking and cell phone accounts, worldwide. But since nothing occurs without God allowing it, this must also be when He allows it to happen, i.e. at the time when He raptures His people. (Dr. Claudia Albers, 1684. Imminent nuclear attack on US to cover up the rapture, Sunday, April 12, 2020)

statue_of_liberty-400x250-72ppi-opt.jpg

America in Great Peril

nuclear-war-400x225-72ppi-opt.jpg

Nuclear War is Coming! | Dr Vernon Coleman - Watch
March 26, 2023

body-bags-400x200-72ppi-opt.png

Russia to NATO: Bring Body Bags For Troops If They Enter Ukraine - Watch
Mar 31, 2023
Two things are happening simultaneously at rapid speed. Number 1: the implosion of American society. Number 2: The mad rush to begin a nuclear war with Russia. Lunacy is reigning supreme among America’s ruling class.

trumpets-400x270-72ppi-opt.png

2011 Trumpets Sounds Heard in Kiev, Ukraine (Warning Signs 1 Corinthians 15) - Watch
Comment on that website (1 year ago):
Funny how the start of the trumpets 10 years ago would be in Kiev, the exact place where world war 3 may start. All the other sky trumpets came after the Kiev ones. I remember the day this was posted and I knew it meant something ominous then. Seeing it getting fulfilled now is shocking. I wish more people would do videos on this. Thank you for being the only one to post on this so far.

Ukrainians_pray_in_snow-400x266-72ppi-opt.jpg

Ukrainian Christians pray outdoors, in the snow, for their country in this phase of war danger.
Note: This image was posted before the war broke out between Russia and Ukraine.

cross_in_russian_sky-400x231-72ppi-opt.png

A Cross Appears in the Sky Above Kuzbass in Russia Last Week - Watch
Jan 24, 2022
Note: This image was posted before the war broke out between Russia and Ukraine.

blood-red-sky-381x515-72ppi-opt.png

Viral Video: Mysterious Blood-Red Sky Causes Panic Among People In China's Zhoushan - Watch
May 11, 2022
A very strange phenomenon has caused panic among the people in China. The sky turned a fierce blood red. Several videos taken in the port city of Zhoushan neighbouring Shanghai show the sky in a bright crimson and blood-red colour under thick layers of fog.

Adolf_Hitler-192x263-72ppi-opt.jpg

Adolph Hitler saw a seething blood red sky at his mountain retreat and 9 days later World War II began - Watch

Ashkenazi_Jew-400x235-72ppi-opt.png

New World Order - Watch
Rabbi Daniel Yaakov Travis stated the following "Apparently Putin has said that he has submarines all around America ready to nuke the whole country".

hand_grenade-400x265-72ppi.webp

Dr. Claudia Albers' predicted Apocalyptic timeline for the world ends in the Fall of 2023. She accurately predicted the arrival of the White Horse of the Apocalypse as well as the present Red Horse. By virtue of her predicted timeline, there is not much time left for the remaining events to occur. So events should be starting to happen, and indeed they are. She predicted a nuclear war as well as the rapture. Presently, the predominant topic in the news is the possibility of a nuclear war occurring. Coincidence? I think not...

Matthew 24:32-34 (NKJV) The Parable of the Fig Tree (Israel)
32 Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near-at the doors! 34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.

Rapture-400x222-72ppi-opt.png

Rapture: JESUS IS COMING BACK! (Don't miss this) - Watch

To obtain more information on these subjects, please go to the website:
LOTS Creed
LOTS_Creed-612x396-72ppi-opt.jpg

yea, I doubt it. First of all, the rapture is going to come as a surprise. I can't imagine that once it happened, any nation would be prepared to immediately launch some major nuclear attack to 'explain' all the disappearances.

I mean, do you think there is someone standing with their finger on the button, as it is often described, just waiting for the moment of the rapture that they don't believe in, to push it? I strongly doubt it.

God bless,
Te

And since it is to be expected that Lucifer through his Beasts would be most inclined to cover up the rapture, this would, of course, be the most appropriate moment for this fabricated attack, which is likely to be nuclear, as only a nuclear attack will create enough death, destruction and confusion to cover up the disappearance of a large number of people. The attack also, then, being an excuse to reset everything, including banking and cell phone accounts, worldwide. But since nothing occurs without God allowing it, this must also be when He allows it to happen, i.e. at the time when He raptures His people. (Dr. Claudia Albers, 1684. Imminent nuclear attack on US to cover up the rapture, Sunday, April 12, 2020)

statue_of_liberty-400x250-72ppi-opt.jpg

America in Great Peril

nuclear-war-400x225-72ppi-opt.jpg

Nuclear War is Coming! | Dr Vernon Coleman - Watch
March 26, 2023

body-bags-400x200-72ppi-opt.png

Russia to NATO: Bring Body Bags For Troops If They Enter Ukraine - Watch
Mar 31, 2023
Two things are happening simultaneously at rapid speed. Number 1: the implosion of American society. Number 2: The mad rush to begin a nuclear war with Russia. Lunacy is reigning supreme among America’s ruling class.

trumpets-400x270-72ppi-opt.png

2011 Trumpets Sounds Heard in Kiev, Ukraine (Warning Signs 1 Corinthians 15) - Watch
Comment on that website (1 year ago):
Funny how the start of the trumpets 10 years ago would be in Kiev, the exact place where world war 3 may start. All the other sky trumpets came after the Kiev ones. I remember the day this was posted and I knew it meant something ominous then. Seeing it getting fulfilled now is shocking. I wish more people would do videos on this. Thank you for being the only one to post on this so far.

Ukrainians_pray_in_snow-400x266-72ppi-opt.jpg

Ukrainian Christians pray outdoors, in the snow, for their country in this phase of war danger.

cross_in_russian_sky-400x231-72ppi-opt.png

A Cross Appears in the Sky Above Kuzbass in Russia Last Week - Watch
Jan 24, 2022

blood-red-sky-381x515-72ppi-opt.png

Viral Video: Mysterious Blood-Red Sky Causes Panic Among People In China's Zhoushan - Watch
May 11, 2022
A very strange phenomenon has caused panic among the people in China. The sky turned a fierce blood red. Several videos taken in the port city of Zhoushan neighbouring Shanghai show the sky in a bright crimson and blood-red colour under thick layers of fog.

Adolf_Hitler-192x263-72ppi-opt.jpg

Adolph Hitler saw a seething blood red sky at his mountain retreat and 9 days later World War II began - Watch

Ashkenazi_Jew-400x235-72ppi-opt.png

New World Order - Watch
Rabbi Daniel Yaakov Travis stated the following "Apparently Putin has said that he has submarines all around America ready to nuke the whole country".

hand_grenade-400x265-72ppi.webp

Dr. Claudia Albers' predicted Apocalyptic timeline for the world ends in the Fall of 2023. She accurately predicted the arrival of the White Horse of the Apocalypse as well as the present Red Horse. By virtue of her predicted timeline, there is not much time left for the remaining events to occur. So events should be starting to happen, and indeed they are. She predicted a nuclear war as well as the rapture. Presently, the predominant topic in the news is the possibility of a nuclear war occurring. Coincidence? I think not...

Matthew 24:32-34 (NKJV) The Parable of the Fig Tree (Israel)
32 Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near-at the doors! 34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.

Rapture-400x222-72ppi-opt.png

Rapture: JESUS IS COMING BACK! (Don't miss this) - Watch

To obtain more information on these subjects, please go to the website:
LOTS Creed
LOTS_Creed-612x396-72ppi-opt.jpg
I believe that Jesus will return to Planet Earth. I do not believe that nuclear war will be the trigger. I do think that Western intervention in Ukraine was uncalled for, and fundamentally foolish, as was NATO’s enlargement against the long flagged up Russian concern about regime change, triggering Russian intervention against a Ukrainian regime to change Ukraine back to neutrality towards Russia and Russian people in Ukraine.

Between Western follies and Russian fears, nuclear global war is more possible now. But we must all die sometime, by some cause (some downright nasty). Mortal life is but a precursor to true (αληθινος/alēthinos) life. We are not to pooh-pooh nuclear conflict, and have a duty of natural concern, but if MAD destroys the world, it will not destroy us. Still, let us care for our world (an obligation set by God), the more so because we set our minds on things above.

The nuclear war doesn't start until the king of the south attacks the king of the north.Then comes the nuclear war.

Daniel 11
40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Imminent? like as in any day now? No, i doubt it. In the future say 10 years? Yeah, maybe. The thing is with nuclear war there should be at least the beginning of ww3. I dont think any nation wants nuclear war cause why take over power when your left with a nuclear wasteland? What good is it?

So I would think ww3 if nukes were used it would have to be used to end the war. Thats what nukes are for to end a war or to not even start one.

What triggers Jesus return is the lead of the anti christ to gather all the worlds army's into Jerusalem to do battle with Christ.

Im not exactly sure how this goes down. Could happen cause satan knows where Christ will return so there all there ready for him to attack him or he returns and waits tills the armys travel to show up.

Best guess is Satan dose know where Christ will show up cause its in the bible but dosnt know when so the armys may be there waiting for his return so if thats correct the final battle known as Armageddon or some translations read Harmageddon should be over very quickly.

Then again satan and his army may all just be gathering there cause that is gods holy ground where his chosen people live so the anti christ would want to occupy this region cause he will proclaim him self god like christ all ready did and christ return comes unexpectedly against them.

Revelation 16:15-21

Last edited:
I respect other people's beliefs and opinions. If they want to believe this, its their prerogative. Revelation chapter 13, the one world political system receives deadly wound near future. Its either military confrontation or economic crisis. Nation's start withdrawing from the system. At the 6th trump, satan as antichrist will heal deadly wound by establishing world peace. Duertonmomy chapter 32, God causes the deadly wound. Jesus allows satan to heal deadly wound. Why is antichrist coming near future??. Jesus is testing people . God wants to know who loves him enough to study the bible. Sitting under misguided preachers is bad news. They will be defenseless against antichrist lies and deception near future. Gospel armory on is knowledge and wisdom of God's word, ephesians chapter 6. The gospel armour is only way past antichrist. Satan comes in peacefully and prosperity at the 6th trump. There's no nuclear war. Read revelation chapter 13, thier will be deadly wound near future. It happens to a one world political system. When satan as antichrist comes, it changes to a one world religious system. Its 5 month period, revelation chapter 9:5. Once again, God is using satan to Test People. Many people will Flunk out !. This isn't the time to be biblically illiterate. Were closer to the 6th trump. Read Matthew chapter 24, end times signs. They align with current events. Study the bible.

Once China shows Russia how it's done by taking Tiawan with no problem at all you can be assured there will be no nuclear war.
Americans will be firmly convinced at that point that the way to deal with the China, Iran, Russian, India, French, Korean, South American, Canadian, etc,etc,etc, coalition is to surrender & join them
America will surrender to the new world power China, & China's promises of free Rx's, free healthcare, free green energy, no food insecurity, free economic equity, and most importantly the removal from society of all hate filled racist MAGA Christians .
Who will rounded up and taken to "retraining" facilities never to be seen again .
Today's military Doc's leak the scale of which is so massive they are not even able to tell marks the beginning of us handing ourselves over.
More of our allies will fail to trust us due to our incompetence, betrayal & weakness and this continued degradation of our military also play an important role in choosing surrender since we will be told we have no means left of putting up a fight in the face of more and more European nations switch allegiance to China/Russia as France has just done.
It's all over right now with no Nukes needed , we just don't know it yet,

Leaked Pentagon documents provide rare window into depth of US intelligence on allies and foes​

This information could have only been exposed by person/persons with the highest level of secret doc. clearance & access.
Only a very small, select, and well monitored group has access at this level.
Does anybody really believe that whoever did this, is working solo ?
What could possibly be the intent of informing our "allies" who are already convinced that this dithering ate up with dementia administration cannot be counted on in a pinch , also does not trust them as well, and is identifying strategic weakness they have for nefarious purposes?
So we can go to "Nuclear War" ? LOL.
Does anyone believe that this president has control of the nukes or any of this ?
He is not even sure of when it is time for his ice cream and cookies .
Clearly a group of the highest powers within our government who wield the real control has determined that it is time to move on in terms of this country having any choice but to surrender.
Their mistaken motivation being that by assisting in our demise they can endear themselves to brutal new world order and keep their fortunes, and opulent estates and lifestyles they have amassed at taxpayer expense intact.

Leaked Pentagon documents provide rare window into depth of US intelligence on allies and foes​

This information could have only been exposed by person/persons with the highest level of secret doc. clearance & access.
What could possibly be the intent of informing our "allies" who are already convinced that this dithering ate up with dementia administration cannot be counted on in a pinch , also does not trust them as well, and is identifying strategic weakness they have for nefarious purposes?
Does anyone believe that this president has control of the nukes or any of this ?
Clearly a group of the highest powers within our government who wield the real control has determined that it is time to move on in terms of this country having any choice but to surrender.
Their mistaken motivation being that by assisting in our demise they can endear themselves to brutal new world order and keep their fortunes, and opulent estates and lifestyles they have amassed at taxpayer expense intact.
I know biden dosnt know what Armageddon is. When the war kicked off he thought Armageddon would start. Then he was talking about food shortages and famine like this is all biblical.

Im not very convinced this russian war is biblical. Some think covid is biblical. I dont think it matches any plague in the bible. Not right now. Sure it was a pandemic and spread like wild fire.

That being said, covid is a virus so it can change over time. It dose have the possibility to turn into something in the future that better matches plagues in the bible. It may or may not mutate in to one.

I'm not sure why you have such hatred for Biden.The president didn't leak classified documents from the Pentagon.This is the defence department these documents came from ,not the administration.The leak could be disinformation,or it may not be.We don't know.
As for a nuclear war,nothing is stoping Putin from launching a full scale nuclear war.It is within his power to use nukes against any country he wants but such a nuclear war is not biblical.The last time nuclear weapons were used in war was in Japan and it wasn't the end of the world.

According to scripture,the war of Armageddon is the most likely war to consist nuclear weapons and Armageddon is in Israel.Armegedon is not in Russia or Ukraine.Armeheddon is when the nations around Israel attack Israel.

I know biden dosnt know what Armageddon is. When the war kicked off he thought Armageddon would start. Then he was talking about food shortages and famine like this is all biblical.

Im not very convinced this russian war is biblical. Some think covid is biblical. I dont think it matches any plague in the bible. Not right now. Sure it was a pandemic and spread like wild fire.

That being said, covid is a virus so it can change over time. It dose have the possibility to turn into something in the future that better matches plagues in the bible. It may or may not mutate in to one.
I'm sure there are millions of people who don't know what Armageddon is.Biden has taken several trips to Israel so he may have visited Armageddon.I know a few people in the US government has visited Armageddon.

Our strategic oil reserve that has been drained dry for political expediency has not been refilled .
I'm not sure why you have such hatred for Biden.The president didn't leak classified documents from the Pentagon.This is the defence department these documents came from ,not the administration.The leak could be disinformation,or it may not be.We don't know.
As for a nuclear war,nothing is stoping Putin from launching a full scale nuclear war.It is within his power to use nukes against any country he wants but such a nuclear war is not biblical.The last time nuclear weapons were used in war was in Japan and it wasn't the end of the world.

According to scripture,the war of Armageddon is the most likely war to consist nuclear weapons and Armageddon is in Israel.Armegedon is not in Russia or Ukraine.Armeheddon is when the nations around Israel attack Israel.
What need would there be for Nuclear War when everything the enemy desire will be handed over intact ?
Why do you think our world enemy , Communist China is being allowed to buy up land all over this country right now?
Do realize that the U.S. Strategic Oil Reserve which was established specifically for times of war & which was drained to the bottom during the last election for political purposes, is still sitting on empty.

Why don't you tell me when Bidenhas the Strategic Oil Reserve is on schedule to be fully replenished ?
This as China is on the brink of taking Taiwan, and closing off vital sea lanes in that hemisphere and others ?

In a full scale conventional attack by China, All Arab States, India, Turkey, North Korea. Russia, Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, Black Lives Matter Legionnaires
etc,etc,etc,,,,.
How would a military draft possibly be workable in the state this country is in ?
Threat of Jail ?
We are already emptying out our jails, and letting vicious criminals out with no cash bail
Promises from China of the wealthy political class being allowed to keep their wealth is all it would take for this country to be handed over in the blink of an eye.
Add to that China's assurance that the only mass murder they are interested in committing is against the established threat to democracy in that exists in world fanatical MAGA republicans.
They would probably get American volunteers to help them round up all MAGA types for liquidation

Our strategic oil reserve that has been drained dry for political expediency has not been refilled .

What need would there be for Nuclear War when everything the enemy desire will be handed over intact ?
Why do you think our world enemy , Communist China is being allowed to buy up land all over this country right now?
Do realize that the U.S. Strategic Oil Reserve which was established specifically for times of war & which was drained to the bottom during the last election for political purposes, is still sitting on empty.

Why don't you tell me when Bidenhas the Strategic Oil Reserve is on schedule to be fully replenished ?
This as China is on the brink of taking Taiwan, and closing off vital sea lanes in that hemisphere and others ?

In a full scale conventional attack by China, All Arab States, India, Turkey, North Korea. Russia, Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, Black Lives Matter Legionnaires
etc,etc,etc,,,,.
How would a military draft possibly be workable in the state this country is in ?
Threat of Jail ?
We are already emptying out our jails, and letting vicious criminals out with no cash bail
Promises from China of the wealthy political class being allowed to keep their wealth is all it would take for this country to be handed over in the blink of an eye.
Add to that China's assurance that the only mass murder they are interested in committing is against the established threat to democracy in that exists in world fanatical MAGA republicans.
They would probably get American volunteers to help them round up all MAGA types for liquidation
You hate Biden because the strategic oil reserve isn't full,?

For some reason I just can't believe that .I'm betting if it was full,you would still hate Biden.

As for the nuclear war called Armageddon. The US nukes the entire middle east because the Muslim countries attack Israel.

It's the USA that places the abomination that causes desolation.So you should be happy the USA will still be around for Armageddon.

Rah rah rah ,sis boom bah

Last edited:
This is the country to start Armageddon.

Jeremiah 51:11
Sharpen the arrows, take up the shields! The LORD has stirred up the kings of the Medes, because his purpose is to destroy Babylon. The LORD will take vengeance, vengeance for his temple.

The Medes

You hate Biden because the strategic oil reserve isn't full,?

For some reason I just can't believe that .I'm betting if it was full,you would still hate Biden.
Sickened/Revolted by Biden is the accurate term for what my consistent reaction to him has been, and that is going back when he could cogently wear his inner racist on his sleeve:
" You don't know my state pal, MY STATE WAS A SLAVE STATE !" ( Senator Biden )

These days I am just frightened by seeing such a confused & enfeebled, elderly person, who knows not even which way to turn and walk, man being bootstrapped by others into the position of world leader at such a perilous point in history.

Did you vote for the Strategic Oil Reserve to be emptied and remain empty ?
You never said

Sickened/Revolted by Biden is the accurate term for what my consistent reaction to him has been, and that is going back when he could cogently wear his inner racist on his sleeve:
" You don't know my state pal, MY STATE WAS A SLAVE STATE !" ( Senator Biden )

These days I am just frightened by seeing such a confused & enfeebled, elderly person, who knows not even which way to turn and walk, man being bootstrapped by others into the position of world leader at such a perilous point in history.

Did you vote for the Strategic Oil Reserve to be emptied and remain empty ?
You never said
I didn't vote for either Biden nor Trump.
One thinks he is God and the other can't think.
And I'm not worried about oil,I understand America will have it's nuclear war it wants soon enough.
Oil is the least of my thoughts.Whay I'm watching is what leads to Armageddon.Maybe you will be happy when Trump is president.

I didn't vote for either Biden nor Trump.
One thinks he is God and the other can't think.
And I'm not worried about oil,I understand America will have it's nuclear war it wants soon enough.

So I take it you did not vote for a wide open border as well, with human trafficking on a scale never seen before in this country, dead migrants all over the desert, and baked to death in abandoned tractor trailers,& drowned, courtesy of Biden and his cartel buddies, along with tens of thousands of pounds of fentanyl flowing into the country and killing hundreds of thousands of Americans?
You don't have to give me a name but what was the border plan of the person you voted for ?
Lots of people want a secure controlled border anyone of them would make me happy .

Nuclear war has been imminent since 1945.

Back