Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is Rome to become the city of Righteousness?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I've been told that the end time prostitute is Rome.Is there any proof Rome is in fact this prostitute that is transformed into the city of Righteousness? The faithful city?

See how the faithful city
has become a prostitute!
She once was full of justice;
righteousness used to dwell in her—
but now murderers!
22 Your silver has become dross,
your choice wine is diluted with water.
23 Your rulers are rebels,
partners with thieves;
they all love bribes
and chase after gifts.
They do not defend the cause of the fatherless;
the widow’s case does not come before them.
24 Therefore the Lord, the Lord Almighty,
the Mighty One of Israel, declares:
“Ah! I will vent my wrath on my foes
and avenge myself on my enemies.
25 I will turn my hand against you;[b]
I will thoroughly purge away your dross
and remove all your impurities.
26 I will restore your leaders as in days of old,
your rulers as at the beginning.
Afterward you will be called
the City of Righteousness,
the Faithful City.”

You posted Isaiah 1:1-26

That chapter is about Jerusalem. God is trying to get his people in Jerusalem to repent of their sins. It has nothing to do with Rome. The end time prostitute remains a prostitute and is never transformed into anything other than that.

Neither Jerusalem nor Rome are the end time prostitute. Rome starts out as the prostitute and diverts its power and authority over to the little horn which is the United States of America. America will go into perdition against God setting up the abomination of desolation. America is that prostitute also known as Mystery Babylon.

You posted Isaiah 1:1-26

That chapter is about Jerusalem. God is trying to get his people in Jerusalem to repent of their sins. It has nothing to do with Rome. The end time prostitute remains a prostitute and is never transformed into anything other than that.

Neither Jerusalem nor Rome are the end time prostitute. Rome starts out as the prostitute and diverts its power and authority over to the little horn which is the United States of America. America will go into perdition against God setting up the abomination of desolation. America is that prostitute also known as Mystery Babylon.
Isaiah 1 is an end time prophecy.Jerusalem does not become the city of Righteousness till Christ comes. Untill the Jerusalem remains a prostitute.

America is not the city of Babylon which sits on seven hills. That is Jerusalem that sits on seven hills.Apostate Israel will be destroyed.It will be conquered by the Medes.

Isaiah 1 is an end time prophecy.Jerusalem does not become the city of Righteousness till Christ comes. Untill the Jerusalem remains a prostitute.

America is not the city of Babylon which sits on seven hills. That is Jerusalem that sits on seven hills.Apostate Israel will be destroyed.It will be conquered by the Medes.
1. Mystery Babylon the nation which is America
2. Great City Babylon which is New York

Jeremiah 50:12-14 Your mother shall be sore confounded; she that bare you shall be ashamed: behold, thehindermost of the nations shall be a wilderness, a dry land, and a desert.

Jeremiah is speaking about Babylon. Mystery Babylon is a nation and she has a mother (England) Rome does not have a mother, Israel does not have a mother, and Iraq does not have a mother. America is part wilderness, dry land and desert.

Jeremiah 50:12-14 Your mother shall be sore confounded; she that bare you shall be ashamed: behold, thehindermost of the nations shall be a wilderness, a dry land, and a desert.

Jeremiah is speaking about Babylon. Mystery Babylon is a nation and she has a mother (England) Rome does not have a mother, Israel does not have a mother, and Iraq does not have a mother. America is part wilderness, dry land and desert.
False.
Mystery Babylon is apostate Israel who is supposed to be married to God but Insted worships the beast.
Gog has not made a covenant with Rome or the United states.He made his covenant with the children of Israel .

Jerusalem is a mother.An unwed mother.

Galatians 4:25
For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

You claim Israel does not have a mother but Galatians says it does.Jerusalem is the mother of children in bondage which is what going into Babylon means.Bondage,Captivity,slavery.

So while apostate Israel continues in sin under the covenant God made with the children of Israel,it is yet in Babylon.The city of seven hills.Jerusalem.

Isaiah end time prophecy is about Jerusalem .Not the United states.

Isaiah

See how the faithful city
has become a prostitute!
She once was full of justice;
righteousness used to dwell in her—
but now murderers!

Just think of it this way,Everytime you see a Palestinian child who has been killed by the Israeli government,you can except the fact that the government is evil or you can cheer them on because they are going to keep on killing children till the are overcome by their enemies which God has promised they will and prophecy shows they do.

So you will either cheer a lot,or you will acknowledge they have turned from God.

Last edited:
Just think of it this way,Everytime you see a Palestinian child who has been killed by the Israeli government,you can except the fact that the government is evil or you can cheer them on because they are going to keep on killing children till the are overcome by their enemies which God has promised they will and prophecy shows they do.

So you will either cheer a lot,or you will acknowledge they have turned from God.
You have to read the Bible where God says the Babylon nation that turns against him is deep into sorcery and divination- a nation deep into witchcraft. Again, that would be America. As far as killing kids or babies... an abortion law for many many years and several of its states still allow abortion which the death of the unborn.

You have to read the Bible where God says the Babylon nation that turns against him was deep into sorcery and divination- a nation deep into witchcraft. Again, that would be America. As far as killing kids or babies... an abortion law.

Well,at least Jesus knows who is responsible for All the righteous blood shed on earth.
And unlike yourself,Jesus is never wrong.

Mathew 23:35
And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

Revelation 18:24
And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth

Of course you believe the blood of the prophets is all over United states soil.

Well,at least Jesus knows who is responsible for All the righteous blood shed on earth.
And unlike yourself,Jesus is never wrong.

Mathew 23:35
And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

Revelation 18:24
And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth

Of course you believe the blood of the prophets is all over United states soil.
The blood of the aborted babies is all over the world, there is the slain, and the beheaded will take place in future prophecy in the land of mystery Babylon.

The blood of the aborted babies is all over the world, there is the slain, and the beheaded will take place in future prophecy in the land of mystery Babylon.
Aborted babies are not prophets.

The people who are killed for their testimony of Jesus and who do not worship the Israeli government or it's image nor do they recieve it's mark all die in Israel.

It starts after the false prophet arrives in Israel.

Daniel 11:33-35
Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.
During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.
And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

Jesus spoke of this persecution in several.places in the gospels.

Mathew 10
23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

The persecution starts in a little over a year and lasts 3.5 years.

@ Cheri
America is that prostitute also known as Mystery Babylon.

Yes correct.
God always has been in Judgement w all nations, Including Israel
But as this final epoch of gentile rule rolls on,
The Holy Judgements will grow more
INTENSE
More
FREQUENT
all nations have whored themselves out, all are whorish.
Yet the Great Whore on the 7 Hills is SPECIFICALLY Rome, well actuallt Vatican City, UNFORNUNATELY (I love to use that word when I can) Vatican City sits right smack dab in the middle of ..Rome. Regretfully all that unreal unbelievable beautiful , yet pagan art work will be reduced to dust.
The USA is son of Rome, as son of Germany, as Germany was The **Holy** Roman Empire. Thus Germany is son of Rome, USA Son of Germany.
= all same = all Whores.
The USA will be destroyed. Rev is very clear about this. Its going to take some time, Yeshua is more powerful.
Its in daniel, THe Holy Stone comes out of God's Throne (Yeshua) and smashes the Great Beast Kingdom, all world nations have been annihilated for 4000+ yrs all by the power of Yeshua. THe clay/mixed w Iron 10 toes is what is left of the old man like image., is what exists on the world stage today,
Do not NOT attempt to place names of nations on the 10 toes, You are confusing the image, Just accept its 10 toes, thats alllll you need to know. Of course the G10 nations might be considered these 10 toes in some sense.
= the USA will be complete totally annihilated = The President at that time will be HOMELESS, vagabond.
The Roman Institution, akak The Roman Cathoic Church is SPECIFIICALLY given the evil title The Great Whore.
But as I say, all nations are whoring and all nations including Isreal are sibilings, all Sons of the great whore
Thought I would clear things up
and yes I have no issues w the Bk Of Revelation
I know that bk.
God has revealed the majority of the bk to me.

Aborted babies are not prophets.

The people who are killed for their testimony of Jesus and who do not worship the Israeli government or it's image nor do they recieve it's mark all die in Israel.

It starts after the false prophet arrives in Israel.

Daniel 11:33-35
Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.
During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.
And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

Jesus spoke of this persecution in several.places in the gospels.

Mathew 10
23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

The persecution starts in a little over a year and lasts 3.5 years.
none of that happens in Israel. I takes place in Babylon, in modern Babylon

none of that happens in Israel. I takes place in Babylon, in modern Babylon

You believe the cities of Israel in the verse below are in modern Babylon?

Mathew 10

You believe the cities of Israel in the verse below are in modern Babylon?

Mathew 10
Read all of Matthew 10. It has nothing to do with Babylon ancient nor modern. It is about Jesus choosing his 12 disciples/apostles, and sending them out to proclaim the gospel. It is about Jesus giving them instructions on what to do, and what not to do at that time.

Jesus sends them to the lost sheep of the house of Israel to try to save them by teaching them that the kingdom of God is at hand. We know that they rejected this salvation in Jesus and were eventually blinded to this day, and that is how the Gentiles were brought in as they did believe once they heard the truth. However the children of Israel will one day believe in Jesus as Savior and be brought into the fold.

Matthew 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Like the Bible teaches us, ancient Babylon was Iraq under Nubuchadnezzar, and modern Babylon the nation is America and the great city Babylon is New York City under a demonic and severely apostate system. America will set up the abomination of desolation in Israel against God claiming to be God.

Read all of Matthew 10. It has nothing to do with Babylon ancient nor modern. It is about Jesus choosing his 12 disciples/apostles, and sending them out to proclaim the gospel. It is about Jesus giving them instructions on what to do, and what not to do at that time.

Jesus sends them to the lost sheep of the house of Israel to try to save them by teaching them that the kingdom of God is at hand. We know that they rejected this salvation in Jesus and were eventually blinded to this day, and that is how the Gentiles were brought in as they did believe once they heard the truth. However the children of Israel will one day believe in Jesus as Savior and be brought into the fold.

Matthew 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Like the Bible teaches us, ancient Babylon was Iraq under Nubuchadnezzar, and modern Babylon the nation is America and the great city Babylon is New York City under a demonic and severely apostate system. America will set up the abomination of desolation in Israel against God claiming to be God.
So what year are you saying was the end when the son of man came?Were there any witnesses that saw to he Son of man when you say it was the end?

Mathew 10

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Last edited:
So what year are you saying was the end when the son of man came?Were there any witnesses that saw to he Son of man when you say it was the end?

Mathew 10

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
enduring to the end just means that we must remain in the faith of God's Word once we become believers and proclaimers of it. We must endure until death and/or Jesus return.

Back