Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Is Tap Water or Bottled Water Healthier?

people golf on grass that is maintained by reuse water.

pourain rain dont visit the east of coast of florida as all the reuse is pumped into the ocean here.

I lived on the east coast of Florida once.....

I am not bothered by reused water for golf courses..... not like I am for drinking water. I even throw my turtle tank water on plants. I'd never think of "cleaning" it then drinking it. When people talk about using a carbon filtration system for their faucets I always think, "Yeah, I have one of those for my turtle tank, and I'd never drink that water." :lol

Well I will preffer bottled water over tap water.
But it should be transparent so you could see the water purity.
Best solution is to boil water whether it is tap or bottled before and use it when it gets normal or cold.

Back