Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the vaccine effective?

Is the vaccine effective?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Better than none

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Worse than none

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Yep, back to the fear mongering. You don't have access to the database on all medication or food. Yet the government pushes for us to eat food.

Those are your deceitful words, not mine. I never said anything about the government pushing us to eat food.

The government is indeed mandating people get the vaccine, and their don’t care which one.

People are losing their jobs because of this, not only here in America, but worldwide.

It’s not fear mongering, it’s the truth.

Of course, you know this, yet you continue to promote a falsehood.

JLB

Who said you had to do what ever I said. I can't make you and frankly, I am only giving any kind of suggestion based on my own personal want to not see others suffer.

The suffering of people who are not sick, yet forced to take an experimental vaccine or lose their job.

Pot meet kettle!

That is incorrect as I have changed nothing. You are ascribing a interpretation to something that is already explained in the restnof the verse that you are conveniently leaving out, which hardly looks good for you!

Why do these words need to be “explained”; “those who are not sick have no need of a physician"?

Most people who desire the truth can read these simple words, and understand them. Those who have closed their eyes to the truth must have an alternative “explanation“ that is contorted in order to fit ther own narrative.

People who are not sick, don’t need a doctor, and certainly not a politician demanding that they receive a “vaccine” that could kill them.

JLB

Why do these words need to be “explained”; “those who are not sick have no need of a physician"?

Most people who desire the truth can read these simple words, and understand them. Those who have closed their eyes to the truth must have an alternative “explanation“ that is contorted in order to fit ther own narrative.

People who are not sick, don’t need a doctor, and certainly not a politician demanding that they receive a “vaccine” that could kill them.

JLB

You are still omitting the last part of the verse. Why are you so afraid to post the rest? I know why, and others do as well. So you're not fooling anyone, but yourself as I am not the one who has closed their eyes to the truth and trying to contort a verse that has its own explanation to fit their narrative.

The verse literally explains itself at the end of it.

You are still omitting the last part of the verse. Why are you so afraid to post the rest? I know why, and others do as well. So you're not fooling anyone, but yourself as I am not the one who has closed their eyes to the truth and trying to contort a verse that has its own explanation to fit their narrative.

The verse literally explains itself at the end of it.

When Jesus heard that, He said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. Matthew 9:12

Slandering me and making up lies about what I post, isn’t helping your cause.

I forgive you.

JLB

When Jesus heard that, He said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. Matthew 9:12

Slandering me and making up lies about what I post, isn’t helping your cause.

I forgive you.

JLB

Slander means I am saying something false against you, which I am not.

Please post a verse and let’s discuss it.

Why should I post it for you? You know what I am speaking about as you are constantly leaving it out to build your narrative.

I have also said that I am not going to continue to argue with you about it as we have argued in the past about this very thing.

Why should I post it for you? You know what I am speaking about as you are constantly leaving it out to build your narrative.

More slander.

Here is the verse, again.

Is this a complete verse or not?

JLB

Why should I post it for you?

Because you brought it up, and are slandering me about not posting a complete verse.

I posted Matthew 9:12.

If you have another verse that somehow makes Matthew 9:12 not true then please, by all means post for all to see and understand, and discuss.

JLB

Those are your deceitful words, not mine. I never said anything about the government pushing us to eat food.
That's what most would call am analogy.

The government is indeed mandating people get the vaccine, and their don’t care which one.
Except when the government banned the one that was dangerous and ended contracts.

People are losing their jobs because of this, not only here in America, but worldwide.
People are also dieing and this virus has disrupted supply lines and caused massive economic upheaval.

It’s not fear mongering, it’s the truth.
No, it's not. You don't have any evidence that there are people receiving contaminated vaccines.

Of course, you know this, yet you continue to promote a falsehood.
What falsehood?

That’s just it you don’t have access to the database, and you don’t know how many have died because of the vaccine.
Niether do you. So why are you insinuating this without evidence?

You know that thing I keep saying, Fear Mongering.

Because you brought it up, and are slandering me about not posting a complete verse.

I posted Matthew 9:12.

If you have another verse that somehow makes Matthew 9:12 not true then please, by all means post for all to see and understand, and discuss.

JLB

Again it is not slander. I am using verse instead of paragraph, that is my mistake, yes.

Here is the rest of that paragraph.

13 Go and learn what this means, ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’ For I have come to call not the righteous but sinners.”

That right there is the context of this verse. The sick are the sinners. It is a spiritual lesson, not a physiological lesson. He is not saying that you should never see a doctor if you are well (again, we have had this argument and I am not about to get into it again with you), but rather that he came for the sinners (sick) not the righteous (those who are well). He was using a physical example to explain a spiritual context so to speak. Again, He was not saying that if you are well, you should never see a physician, He was literally using it as an example to say that he came for sinners and not the righteous.

I'm not for the mandate but to use my wife as an example because she watches the videos of poor driving and crashes .she is more fearful of driving .yes their are risks in driving and vaccinations .

Even with regeneron you have risks .if the media didn't focus on the bad ,because it sells,the vaccine wouldn't be so eschewed

As we all suffer from the illness of sin, the well were those who did not, or would not, acknowledge their need.

As we all suffer from the illness of sin, the well were those who did not, or would not, acknowledge their need.
We all suffer old age and death .no one outside of God will not see a physical death .

My eyes and ears aren't what they used to be.

We all suffer old age and death .no one outside of God will not see a physical death .

My eyes and ears aren't what they used to be.
I'm not what I used to be...that's a good thing!
Sometimes my eyes go blurry from the weird pressures caused by my brain injury, but my hearing seems to be excellent! Everything that I need to play music is as good, if not better than ever! I wonder if it's the anointing that's responsible for that? Could be!
I already died twice. 33 years ago an angel brought me back to life, and when they failed to revive me at the emergency department 17 years ago, I went and saw Yeshua in the New Jerusalem. As they were filling out my time of death, my heart started beating. As I had 2 young children, I was glad.

I can't agree to contort a verse on spiritual healing to mean what is not .you can feel fine .my wife had cancer .never knew caught in an ultrasound

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back