Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the vaccine effective?

Is the vaccine effective?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Better than none

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Worse than none

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The unvaccinated has less than 1% chance of getting COVID.

Here are the numbers from the study.

Comirnaty (BNT162b2, Pfizer-BioNTech) COVID-19 Vaccine

The Pfizer-BioNTech, now called Comirnaty, COVID-19 vaccine was first given Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) on December 11, 2020, and as of May 10, 2021, has been approved for patients 12 years and older and has been administered to over 205 million Americans.3,4 On August 23, 2021, Comirnaty became the first FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine for patients 16 years and older.4 This recommendation came from results of a phase 2/3 ongoing multinational, placebo-controlled, observer-blinded, trial of Comirnaty. Primary end points were efficacy of the vaccine against laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 and safety. A total of 43,548 participants (≥ 16 years) from 152 sites worldwide were randomized 1:1 to receive 2 doses, 21 days apart, of either placebo or Comirnaty (30 μg/dose).5 The primary efficacy end point was achieved in 8 patients in the Comirnaty group (0.04%) and 162 patients in the placebo group (0.88%). This corresponds with the vaccine being 95% effective in preventing COVID-19 (95% CI, 90.3%-97.6%).5

I'm doing what I can to be sure that I'm not in that percentage that does.

As someone who is in the medical field and has moderate to severe asthma, the vaccine is a given for me.

You can stop trying to dissaude me from the vaccine. It will never happen! For me the benefits far outweigh the risks.

Because those who have Jesus have also died from Covid. I do not want to leave my little ones fatherless.
So are you saying you do not trust Jesus for everything?
We build our faith through trust.
Trust gives us hope and Jesus is our only hope.

So are you saying you do not trust Jesus for everything?
We build our faith through trust.
Trust gives us hope and Jesus is our only hope.

People have trusted Jesus to save them from Covid and have died. I trust Jesus, but getting the vaccine doesn't mean I trust Jesus less. It means I am doing what I can to be sure that stay healthy which includes trust in Jesus and getting vaccinated.

People have trusted Jesus to save them from Covid and have died. I trust Jesus, but getting the vaccine doesn't mean I trust Jesus less. It means I am doing what I can to be sure that stay healthy which includes trust in Jesus and getting vaccinated.
I understand what you are saying.
I don't know anyone who has truly trusted Jesus that has died from covid.
You say you do.
Do you have a general number that you know for sure?
Did you go to their funerals?
Did you hear it on the news?
Where does "he trusted Jesus but still died from covid" come from?
I would like to research it.

I understand what you are saying.
I don't know anyone who has truly trusted Jesus that has died from covid.
You say you do.
Do you have a general number that you know for sure?
Did you go to their funerals?
Did you hear it on the news?
Where does "he trusted Jesus but still died from covid" come from?
I would like to research it.

I have seen articles where people have said that God would keep me from dying from Covid-19, so I don't need a shot. That can be searched in Google. I am atvwork now and my time is somewhat limited, so if you want to see for yourself just search on Google.

I have transported dying people who have said that they trust Jesus to save them and they died anyway from Covid-19. I cannot give you their information.

I have seen articles where people have said that God would keep me from dying from Covid-19, so I don't need a shot. That can be searched in Google. I am atvwork now and my time is somewhat limited, so if you want to see for yourself just search on Google.

I have transported dying people who have said that they trust Jesus to save them and they died anyway from Covid-19. I cannot give you their information.
Unfortunately, I find nothing of people actually dying from covid who say they put their trust in Jesus.
Surely there would be articles promoted by anti-christians if they could find it to be true.
But I did find this.

Unfortunately, I find nothing of people actually dying from covid who say they put their trust in Jesus.
Surely there would be articles promoted by anti-christians if they could find it to be true.
But I did find this.

While not specifically stated, being a pastor would certainly mean that he trusts Jesus would it not?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.denverpost.com/2021/09/13/bob-enyart-dies-covid-19/amp/

The first paragraph in, "The Delta COVID-19 variant can easily transmit from vaccinated people to their household members, said a recent UK study, although its researchers concluded that vaccinations and boosters are the way forward."

The fifth paragraph, "An analysis found that the viral load declined most rapidly for those who were vaccinated with the Delta variant compared with those who are unvaccinated, according to the researchers."
It makes sense. Even though the vaccines do not necessarily prevent someone from being infected, they still give the body a jump start to fight the virus when it invades the body so it is destroyed faster and therefore the individual is contagious for a shorter period of time potentially reducing the rate of spread even though it may not completely stop it.

To keep the unvaccinated from infecting both the vaccinated (remember there is still a percentage of vaccinated people who will still get Covid as a breakthrough case) and the unvaccinated from catching Covid from an infected individual.

Vaccine passports are nothing new and required to travel to .any other countries around the world and your vaccination record which could be looked at as a passport is required for schooling. It is nothing new.
As I've shared about my own experience, it seems the vaccinated are more easily infected than we're being led to believe. In my case, when I was infected, literally every person I came into close contact with also became infected. My wife, my neighbor, my neighbor's son, another church member, and my brother-in-law were all infected by me and all of them except my brother-in-law were fully vaccinated. My neighbor's wife also became infected from her husband and/or their son and she was fully vaccinated.

Reactions: JLB

As someone who is in the medical field and has moderate to severe asthma, the vaccine is a given for me.

You can stop trying to dissaude me from the vaccine. It will never happen! For me the benefits far outweigh the risks.
If you've already been vaccinated it's too late to dissuade you anyway, isn't it? As I've said before, I still have my reservations about the safety of the vaccines but it's now a moot point since I was vaccinated two months ago.

Why would you want an unauthorized vaccine, that is being stopped by many countries due to high risk of side effects and deaths?

If you have been vaccinated, why the need for more vaccinations?

JLB
because not all immunizations last forever

gamma globulin
nope
rabies ,nope.
hep a,b
nope and measles ,mumps and rubolas and tetanus ,nope
yellow fever ,nope

those are all boosters I got often .

should a person like me and my wife and others who have mild ,moderate hypo thyroidism or no working thyroid refuse leviroxin

diet and sunshine won't save you ,your immune system is ordered to be made by that gland

People have trusted Jesus to save them from many things and have died. Jesus never promised his followers anything in this world.

should a person like me and my wife and others who have mild ,moderate hypo thyroidism or no working thyroid refuse leviroxin

diet and sunshine won't save you ,your immune system is ordered to be made by that gland
Do they have a vaccine for that?

People have trusted Jesus to save them from many things and have died. Jesus never promised his followers anything in this world.
The truth here in this thread is if you don't put Jesus first and foremost in your life, then you get the vaccine.
People get the vaccine without even considering taking it up with Jesus first.

Im not trying to dissuade you or anyone else from taking the vaccine.

Im only showing how ineffective and dangerous it is. It’s up to each person to make up there own mind.

To me personally, it makes no sense to take a vaccine that can kill or injure you if you have less than 1% chance of getting it.

JLB

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back