Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the vaccine safe?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It's amazing how so many people are loathe to take the vaccine because "it's not proven", but have no problem taking heartworm medicine for dogs to protect themselves from covid.
or horses and those creatures take doses of common meds we take but so much stronger it can harm us

you don't even need to stitch equine cuts their immune system is that strong and they have a different immune response.

I know of some who simply got inverticin from tractor supply ,horse grade .

I was hesitant on getting the vaccine and given the anthrax debacle I get that but I also had to make a choice for fellow vets who have immune system issues .

can a new vaccine have issues ?yes ,our cdc has given horrible messages on this .
it doesn't help that Biden and company were anti vax first . trump pushed this during operation warp speed . he has issues ,but the lefts well it was rushed and then now its safe is kinda given a bad message ,plus the history with blacks with the syphilis issue and veterans such as me with anthrax

I was hesitant on getting the vaccine and given the anthrax debacle I get that but I also had to make a choice for fellow vets who have immune system issues .

My heart raced when I got the vaccine, but I did it. The threat from covid is greater than the threat from the vaccine. But fearing animal heartworm medicine less than the vaccine is just plain ridiculous. And then...people drink bleach, and take hydroxychloroquine--which is an immune SUPPRESSANT?!??

My heart raced when I got the vaccine, but I did it. The threat from covid is greater than the threat from the vaccine. But fearing animal heartworm medicine less than the vaccine is just plain ridiculous. And then...people drink bleach, and take hydroxychloroquine--which is an immune SUPPRESSANT?!??

Why are you comparing drinking bleach with taking hydroxychloroquine?

Do you know anyone who drank bleach?

I know of a women in our church who took hydroxychloroquine at the advice of her doctor and was better within a couple of days.

JLB

plaquenil isnt an immunospresent but they do know what it does

Because they know what it does, they have successfully treated thousands and thousands of COVID patients with it.

JLB

Because they know what it does, they have successfully treated thousands and thousands of COVID patients with it.

JLB

my wife has covid worse then I do and its still,moderate and I never got a fever she has taken it for 3 years and it affects her a lot you can't assume it will prevent or cure ,in my wife's case it does neither .her dosage of plaquenil is 400 mg a day .it requires her to be tested yearly for her eyes and a liver screen

yet she per you shouldn't take a vaccine that's new but chomp intervicin and plaquenil .if she was going to the er .she wouldn't get that .they won't .

the doctors that do are doing under fda authority to experiment

they are testing them .by this logic all those who take plaquenil simply can't get covid
That's not my logic.
1) These drugs CANNOT hurt you (unlike the COVID vaccine)
2) The drugs can lesson the chance of getting COVID
3) If you have COVID, start taking the drugs immediately (whereas many physicians, when you go to the hospital, give you something that does do much and treat you when you come back and need a vent (the vent statement is a little over the top, but is possible ...

plaquenil is for those with lupus ,and ra and are immunocompromised

you can't just rush that and tell all who test positive to chump down plaquenil
I am telling them to reach out to experts. Said experts have said therapeutics would elevate this issue to a great extent. That they are better than taking the COVID shots.
Aside: I know there are a lot of contrary opinions. I am not a doctor. My son has done a lot of research. We all know that the official statement have been FALSE on many occasions. Do as you think best.

i currently have covid it is very mild .
no doctor is going to simply ,blindly give out this with out tests first
Some of the therapeutics are over the counter. Many doctors will hand out the other therapeutics if you have COVID. I gave a website. Here are some more in Texas:
Morning Star Family Medicine, Floresville, Texas
830-391-0877, http://Morningstarfamilymedicine.com
Telehealth option is available for Texas residents outside of our service area.

Veritas Medical, Lubbock; Abilene; San Angelo, Texas
855-683-7482, http://veritasmedical.com

HeartPlace Dallas Campus - Peter McCullough, MD, MPH, Dallas, Texas
214-841-2000
We are at 3409 Worth St. Suite 500 Dallas TX 75246

McKinney Family Medicine, McKinney, Texas
972.562.8388, http://www.mckinneyfamilymed.com/

Angelina Farella, MD and Virginia Nisbet, MD, Webster, Texas
281.332.0500, https://www.abt4kids.com/
This practice is open to adults seeking early treatment or prevention for COVID.

this is a partial list.

If you have COVID I would advise taking the therapeutics. I would. It's your choice.

you can't just rush that and tell all who test positive to chump down plaquenil
I am telling people to go to the website, listen to some experts and then decide (Knowing the therapeutics suggested have almost no side affect .... I think one expert said they are on the "A" list meaning minimal complications.
In a nut shell ... there are EXPERTS saying taking therapeutics helps greatly and the risk of the therapeutics is MINIMAL .... Like, I take aspirin as I am an old fart to thin my blood lesson chance of heart attack.
Hey, I understand, you have to believe someone and logically one would think it was the government .... but we all know they have been untruthful at times.

the fda allowed the vaccine but it was tested first .
The FDA has yet to approve it. As an expert in one of the URLs I listed said ... there is NO WAY the FDA would approve the COVID drugs unless the rules get changed. The COVID drugs are authorized a special EMERGENCY USE.

I think we might have a better chance at agreeing the whether "FREE WILL" is true or false then solving the "should I take the COVID shot". *giggle*

I am telling them to reach out to experts.

Except the experts at Pfizer and Moderna who like...you know...actually sequenced the human genome, sequenced the Covid19 RNA, collaborated with the rest of the world to manufacture an RNA sequence to produce antibodies that will actually block the agents the virus binds to. And took a good year to do it.

And by the way, Russian scientists did not pioneer the way for hydroxychloroquine. That's obvious Russian disinformation you've got your hands on. Everyone knows it's South Korea who pioneered hydroxychloroquine--and it's because we did not have alternatives at the time.

That is false.

Warnings​

Plaquenil can cause dangerous effects on your heart, especially if you also use certain other medicines including the antibiotic azithromycin (Z-Pak). Seek emergency medical attention if you have fast or pounding heartbeats and sudden dizziness (like you might pass out).

Taking Plaquenil long-term or at high doses may cause irreversible damage to the retina of your eye that could progress to permanent vision problems.

Stop taking Plaquenil and call your doctor at once if you have blurred vision, trouble focusing, distorted vision, blind spots, trouble reading, changes in your color vision, increased sensitivity to light.

https://www.drugs.com/plaquenil.html

Like Jason's wife, my girlfriend needs to take Plaquenil for her Sjogren's syndrome. She has to have her eyes checked by an optometrist at least once a year for the above damage to her retina.

Why are you comparing drinking bleach with taking hydroxychloroquine?

Do you know anyone who drank bleach?

I know of a women in our church who took hydroxychloroquine at the advice of her doctor and was better within a couple of days.

JLB
Technically, anyone that drinks city water or accidentally swallowed pool water drinks bleach....chlorine bleach. But yes, I know what we're talking about which would be in a much higher concentration.

That's not my logic.
3) If you have COVID, start taking the drugs immediately (whereas many physicians, when you go to the hospital, give you something that does do much and treat you when you come back and need a vent (the vent statement is a little over the top, but is possible ...

I am telling them to reach out to experts. Said experts have said therapeutics would elevate this issue to a great extent. That they are better than taking the COVID shots.
Aside: I know there are a lot of contrary opinions. I am not a doctor. My son has done a lot of research. We all know that the official statement have been FALSE on many occasions. Do as you think best.

Some of the therapeutics are over the counter. Many doctors will hand out the other therapeutics if you have COVID. I gave a website. Here are some more in Texas:

214-841-2000

This practice is open to adults seeking early treatment or prevention for COVID.

this is a partial list.

If you have COVID I would advise taking the therapeutics. I would. It's your choice.

I am telling people to go to the website, listen to some experts and then decide (Knowing the therapeutics suggested have almost no side affect .... I think one expert said they are on the "A" list meaning minimal complications.
In a nut shell ... there are EXPERTS saying taking therapeutics helps greatly and the risk of the therapeutics is MINIMAL .... Like, I take aspirin as I am an old fart to thin my blood lesson chance of heart attack.
Hey, I understand, you have to believe someone and logically one would think it was the government .... but we all know they have been untruthful at times.

The FDA has yet to approve it. As an expert in one of the URLs I listed said ... there is NO WAY the FDA would approve the COVID drugs unless the rules get changed. The COVID drugs are authorized a special EMERGENCY USE.
France has banned plaquenil for covid use ,
the doctor zelenko in isreal who cured has fled his patients in is real ,they the community ran him off .as far as my covid over in 4 days ,no meds taken outside of my asthma meds .no doctor visits . it was that mild . for my wife not much worse. normal meds for her conditions she has taken .

i have cut trees,brush with covid ,that's how mild it is for me .

Technically, anyone that drinks city water or accidentally swallowed pool water drinks bleach....chlorine bleach. But yes, I know what we're talking about which would be in a much higher concentration.
cloranamine

That's not my logic.

214-841-2000

this is a partial list.

no ,they did this for the anthrax shots i got three of six boosters . these had problems then were fully authorized but discontinued over the argument the Taliban and al queda didn't have anthrax

there were some reactions to it ,I knew a few that got them ,but now after 15 years I can say I have none ,it is a problem they had then but my point is that emergency use isn't new

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back