Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Is Time Travel True Science?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

seve

Is Time Travel a true science? Answer: Yes, it is…. believe it or not.

(see link ... series of video articles down below 1 to 7)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQjTYg-s7wyF2CY31NXBehpvR_GynlkCE

The present is theirs; the future which I really worked, is mine.” NIKOLA TESLA

Trump’ Time Travel Miracle Explained. Two Trumps?? (1 of 7)

Not only TIME TRAVEL is necessary to help our Military Patriots implement their strategic plan to save the world from our present situation, BUT, it is also necessary component of the up coming RAPTURE Event - for Stargate Travel IS Time Travel.”
….……

Who was John Titor? (6 of 7)

….…..

The DIVINE TIME TRAVEL Operation (7 of 7)

TESLA IS BACK! He used his discovery of Time Travel to go back as an old man, find himself as a young man, and then come back with his younger self to the Timeline he lef from. This allowed the Tesla from this Timeline to die from old age, but still be here as a young man, hidding out in our military’s Witness Protection Program.

Last edited:
I believe in time travel because the Bible talks about it and I've heard several testimonies of people who have time traveled for the Kingdom of God. Translation by Spirit..

The enemy always trys to counterfeit God. So they're trying to build a time machine. Well I guess they do have it built, and they call it CERN and that particle accelerator is a scourge on the earth. And those white hats running it, are not trying to serve humanity and repair our DNA! So be careful how much of that you believe.

The White Hats took control of the LHC (CERN) operation from the Black Hats [DS] Kazarian Mafia Families few years ago and its undergone another three (3) years of continued Maintenance, Consolidation, and Upgrade work. It was only restarted for partial testing last April 12, 2022. Expecting it to restart again in July 2022.

In other words, LHC (CERN) was completely close for operation for more than three years, therefore, I really don't expect the White Hats to be able to "Serve Humanity" and "Repair our DNA" with this LHC as what you are saying or expecting. And I honestly don not know where you are basing your assumption or premise from. Sorry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5WYRo17Lls

Last edited:
I really don't expect the White Hats to be able to "Serve Humanity" and "Repair our DNA" with this LHC as what you are saying or expecting. And I honestly don not know where you are basing your assumption or premise from. Sorry

It's what they said right in the video. That was no presumptive assumptive premise. They told me!. I think it was in #2 video.

It's what they said right in the video. That was no presumptive assumptive premise. They told me!. I think it was in #2 video.

Then, you must have misunderstood the actual video article. IMO

Let me explain...

The Human Brain NATURALLY SYNCS up with the Earth’s original Schumann Resonance(13.13 hz) which was LOWERED to 7.83 Hz by the Secret Society (13 Kazarian Mafia Families). The true physics of this realm has been hidden by these 13 Kazarian Mafia Families UNTIL now.

The White Hats who are NOW in control of the operation and is now starting to use the LHC (CERN) technology to raise the Vibratory of the Earth to its ORIGINAL FREQUENCY.

At the threshold of 13.13Hz Humanity’s primordial cells are resonated and pineal glands ignite creating a cascade of quantum shifts in the body to the activation and attunement of our DNA to resonant original frequency that now reflects AWAKENED LEVEL of 5D consciousness within the physical body.

The rise in Earth’s FREQUENCY back to its original Vibration orchestrated by the White Hats has been ON GOING since 2018 up to this date May 2022 due to its Maintenance, Consolidation, Upgrading of its Machineries and TESTING ALL of components .

The Earth Poles will be SHIFTED BACK to NEUTRAL. It is RESTORING access to full brain power, while repairing our DNA when all said and done testing.

And you believe that crap? It has been shown that a normal healthy body has a frequency of 62-72 mhz. Not 7 or 8 hz! Low frequencies damage the human body. Cancer vibrates at a low frequency. The human body has vibrational frequency down to the cellular level. Higher frequency in the body, results in better health. It's as simple as that.

They're lying to you. Don't believe that stuff. I know they can make it sound sorta good here and there but it all doesn't add up to being the truth when you delve into it even the slightest bit. It falls apart fast. No sale!

I want a refund! Lol.

And you believe that crap? It has been shown that a normal healthy body has a frequency of 62-72 mhz. Not 7 or 8 hz! Low frequencies damage the human body. Cancer vibrates at a low frequency. The human body has vibrational frequency down to the cellular level. Higher frequency in the body, results in better health. It's as simple as that.

They're lying to you. Don't believe that stuff. I know they can make it sound sorta good here and there but it all doesn't add up to being the truth when you delve into it even the slightest bit. It falls apart fast. No sale!

As I have anticipated, your understanding of the topic is convoluted and distorted.

The SUBJECT of the video article is talking about EARTH' (not human body) ORIGINAL VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCY of 13.13Hz (that was lowered by the DS Cabal) which will automatically enable to activate human primordial cells and tune our DNA to Earth's Original frequency to reflects AWAKENED LEVEL of 5D consciousness within our physical body.... in order for humanity do NOT get easily BRAINWASHED by the Evil intention of our enemies - Anti-Christ - and become their followers as a slave..

Oh well, I am sorry that could no longer help you. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
The Story of the Ankh Star (Ep 1) Hidden Human History
INTRODUCTION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAutPlh9y54

The Story of the Ankh Star -(Ep1) Hidden Human History

YOUTUBE.COM
The Story of the Ankh Star -(Ep1-5) Hidden Human History

See more

Last edited:
Physicist Richard Muller wrote a book called Now: The Physics of Time. The future does not yet exist, so we cannot travel into it. But to go back in time?

Well, the universe is expanding; numerous evidences confirm this (look up redshifting). So to reverse time you would have to decrease the amount of space in the universe, at least locally. That only happens when a star explodes or a black hole evaporates. But these reduce time so infinitesimally that the effect would be hidden in the quantum uncertainty of measurement. Physicists call this cosmic censorship.

Therefore there is no known way to reverse time, and so time travel is impossible.

Physicist Richard Muller wrote a book called Now: The Physics of Time. The future does not yet exist, so we cannot travel into it. But to go back in time?

Well, the universe is expanding; numerous evidences confirm this (look up redshifting). So to reverse time you would have to decrease the amount of space in the universe, at least locally. That only happens when a star explodes or a black hole evaporates. But these reduce time so infinitesimally that the effect would be hidden in the quantum uncertainty of measurement. Physicists call this cosmic censorship.

Therefore there is no known way to reverse time, and so time travel is impossible.

Is Time Travel a true science? Answer: Yes, it is…. Believe or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8dt736tjqA&list=PLQjTYg-s7wyF2CY31NXBehpvR_GynlkCE&index=1&t=1s.

“The present is theirs; the future which I really worked, is mine.” NIKOLA TESLA

Go to Time Line 1:30 to 5:30 Marker - US PATENT Application 2006/0073676A1

TESLA IS BACK! He used his discovery of Time Travel to go back as an old man, find himself as a young man, and then come back with his younger self to the Timeline he lef from. This allowed the Tesla from this Timeline to die from old age, but still be here as a young man, hidding out in our military’s Witness Protection Program.​

Nikola Tesla's Warning of the Philadelphia Experiment & Time Travel​

Last edited:
Is Time Travel a true science? Answer: Yes, it is…. Believe or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8dt736tjqA&list=PLQjTYg-s7wyF2CY31NXBehpvR_GynlkCE&index=1&t=1s.

“The present is theirs; the future which I really worked, is mine.” NIKOLA TESLA

Go to Time Line 1:30 to 5:30 Marker - US PATENT Application 2006/0073676A1

TESLA IS BACK! He used his discovery of Time Travel to go back as an old man, find himself as a young man, and then come back with his younger self to the Timeline he lef from. This allowed the Tesla from this Timeline to die from old age, but still be here as a young man, hidding out in our military’s Witness Protection Program.​

Nikola Tesla's Warning of the Philadelphia Experiment & Time Travel​

Quite frankly, this is crazy talk.

I thought so... you have nothing to show to substantiate your assertion. Thank you for your OPINION anyway.

Nice try but no cigar.... Have a good day.
what can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.

I have came close to time travel . I was shown in a dream exactly where I would be 6 months later in my life . In my dream I looked out a window in building , @ 6 months later I was looking out that very window . God knows your future .

Who is John Tutor?

TESLA IS BACK! He used his discovery of Time Travel to go back as an old man, find himself as a young man, and then come back with his younger self to the Timeline he lef from. This allowed the Tesla from this Timeline to die from old age, but still be here as a young man, hidding out in our military’s Witness Protection Program.

Back