Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is Trump a Mass Murderer?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
There is probably like a heap of different codes. Not just Trump had the nuclear codes and maybe sold them to the highest bidder. Thats just ridiculous. I dont think one person with codes could do anything. Just thinking.logically.

High security in my belief means changing codes consistantly and thats in general for anything. Its called protection. Changing codes consistently is protection so if someone was crooked or is compromised the codes are useless. Thats why its always recomended people change there passwords regulary. Its common sence.

If he didn't commit mass murder already, he is certainly capable of it. He stole our nuclear codes, hid them in Mar a Lago, and who knows what highest bidder he disclosed them to.
cnn-cnn-election.gif

The conspiracy theories about Trump with no evidence, yet Biden was the one who acturally said out his own mouth he sold many state secrets, but he gets a free pass, apparently it was just a joke and its ok for him to say things like that. But Trump with no evidence of stealing and maybe selling nuclear codes to the highest bidder, he gets accused of being crooked. Lol.

Oh, and Obama said he gave the orders to train Islamic state and he gets a free pass, even got a nobel peace award after he gave the orders to train ISIL and dropped like over 30,000 boms on a few different countries.

Its just a chineese spy ballon according to Biden, just wait for it to cross the entire country and when its safe then shoot it down.

Why even bother shooting a spy ballon if its already allowed to pass?. Just let it go on its merry way idlf there is any damage ots already done. Why would anyone want to shoot something down when its out the way and its safe and not a threat to them anymore?.

I understand politically and diplomatically its about trying to keep peaceful relations, but there is a line. You dont tell everyone punlically its just a foreign spy craft and dont worry about it and not take immediate action. Thats just showing weakeness. I mean if its unmanned i would think anyone with common sense would just knock it, any questioned asked it was a threat to the countrys security and that would be the truth.

I dont think many argued the vaccine itself in general
Yeah, many conspiracy theorists believe all sorts of bizarre things about the COVID vaccines.

Those who did argue the vaccine itself, i never seen any link they all trump supporters

even if some were not everyone agrees with everything there favored politician say or do, i mean im sure many Biden supporters dont agree with everything he does or says. Just saying.
Dude, come on....this isn't merely "I disagree with Trump facilitating the development of the vaccines". This is a bunch of people who believe the vaccines are deadly and have (and are) killing millions of people, while also strongly supporting Trump. But they apparently have never put 2 and 2 together and thought about how if all that is true, then Trump is directly responsible for it.

If anyone is wrestling with supporting Don the Con, while also being anti-vaxx (especially the COVID vaccines) you may want to know that you have an alternative.

Remember, Donald is very pro-vaccine....

MjA0ODgzMzI2ODk1NDAwNTQy.webp

Well here's your alternative...

A Monmouth University poll Monday initially asked voters whether they would consider voting for Kennedy. Democrats were slightly more likely than Republicans to say they were.
But then the poll asked people whether they were aware that Kennedy “claims that autism is linked to vaccines” and that he has floated a theory that covid was targeted at certain races. (Neither claim is based in fact.) About half of Republicans said they were aware of this; about 6 in 10 Democrats said they were.
Then it asked again whether people, with this knowledge, would consider voting for him.Suddenly, the percentage of Republicans who said they would consider Kennedy rose by eight percentage points, nearly doubling to just shy of 1 in 5.

Dem support for Kennedy drops 7 points when they're given the info about his anti-vaxx stance.

If anyone is wrestling with supporting Don the Con, while also being anti-vaxx (especially the COVID vaccines) you may want to know that you have an alternative.

MjA0ODgzMzI2ODk1NDAwNTQy.webp

Well here's your alternative...

A Monmouth University poll Monday initially asked voters whether they would consider voting for Kennedy. Democrats were slightly more likely than Republicans to say they were.
But then the poll asked people whether they were aware that Kennedy “claims that autism is linked to vaccines” and that he has floated a theory that covid was targeted at certain races. (Neither claim is based in fact.) About half of Republicans said they were aware of this; about 6 in 10 Democrats said they were.
Then it asked again whether people, with this knowledge, would consider voting for him.Suddenly, the percentage of Republicans who said they would consider Kennedy rose by eight percentage points, nearly doubling to just shy of 1 in 5.

Dem support for Kennedy drops 7 points when they're given the info about his anti-vaxx stance.
The covid vaccines were experimental. That's why many people didn't feel comfortable taking them. It's their right as Americans to refuse.

Why would trump supporters have to agree with or believe everything Trump says to support him?. I dont think anyone agrees 100% with what someone else says or does, everyone has there diffeences, even a married couple have there differences.

The covid vaccines were experimental. That's why many people didn't feel comfortable taking them. It's their right as Americans to refuse.

That was one reason and thats fair enough. It was experimental.

There were a few reasons why people personally chose not to insert and consume a substance inside there body against there consent.

Some people got a bit upset they were pressured and pushed by somebody to insert something inside there body otherwise face a peanlty like not being allowed to go to work anymore or visit there family.

This father was angry, his children said to him some adults asked if they could insert something inside there body and offered them a gift in exhange, i dont think it was candy, it was like a voucher for a store.

It was one of those pop up covid jab stalls.

The father was angry, i never seen anyone so mad he fliped out at them saying dont ever go near or touch his kids again without his parental consent.

In my home country when the past government was questioned if the vaccine was forced on the people and was not a choice, they argued it was not forced on anyone everyone had a choice. People could choose if they wanted to take it.

That is true, it was a choice, either take the jab or lose your job and cant feed your fsmiky and pay the bills. Thats a choice. Just a choice with a ruthless penalty attached if you dont make the right choice.

I was speaking to a woman once, she was a nurse who had 2 kids that she supports as a good mother does, and she said she was vaccinated but she didnt want it, so i asked why, and she said she had no option, it was either take the jab so she can feed her children and pay the bills or have no job and stress out.

Thats understandable, a choice is a choice and when your family is held agaisnt you your gone sacrifice.

Dude, the question isn't for people who had questions or were a bit hesitant about the vaccines; it's for the people who think they have microchips, toxins, alien parasites, etc. in them, are part of a conspiracy to reduce the human population, and all that sort of thing.

If they truly believe that, how can they support or even vote for the guy who brags about them being developed on his watch and tells people to take the vaccines?

Why would trump supporters have to agree with or believe everything Trump says to support him?. I dont think anyone agrees 100% with what someone else says or does, everyone has there diffeences, even a married couple have there differences.
But this isn't "we disagree". This is apparently supporting someone who is a major player in what these folks believe is a global conspiracy to kill billions of people.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back