Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Isn't it better to return to execution

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
M

mick75

Chess killer who killed 63 in Mosco - islamist terrorist who bombed or killed
innocent people ..
what's the use of feeding them all their life ..
I think excution is better , more over many of who are planning to do
criminal activity , armed robery , terrorist will be feared and think twice before
they translate their thought into action , when they know the what would be
the final verdict..
many islamist in the west are intimidating and thretining muslims
who want to convert to christianity with death ..
i think they should be executed and i'm sure you will see them
after that saying : religion is personal freedom ...
i'm strogly believe that muslims are benifiting from this fluid verdict
that encouriging them to become more and more violent

Heck, those convicted of homicide are but a drop in the bucket if you're talking about supporting those in prison.

Our "Correctional Facilities" are bulging at the seams for those who are convicted of lesser charges. Whatever someone else may think I strongly believe it's the result of a degraded social morality across the board including the lack of discipline and being taught respect while growing up.

So what do we do about the problem of overcrowding in the jails? Can't go backwards. Never saw that happen yet and I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for it to happen. I'm afraid the assault on the family unit will go mostly unacknowledged and ignored.

* Build more jails?
* Some advocate dismissing many laws against victimless crimes because "they're going to do it anyway". Now there's one for the books. How do you stop people from breaking the law? Get rid of the law. Simple.
* Let the state raise the kids? Again, an assault on the family. Divide and conquer works. There are many instances of public schools driving a wedge between parent and child.

I don't know which way this thing is going to go. Nor do I see or know of a solution. It's like being lost and every bridge you cross collapes after you've crossed it. And instead of thinking things through people simply run faster. Going.... where?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back