Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Israel Restored !

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Israel Restored! this is not cut and paste

Monday, November 29, 2010

Amo 9:11 ? In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:

Amo 9:12 That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.

Amo 9:13 ? Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.

Amo 9:14 And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit [them]; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.

Amo 9:15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.

Hiding in Amos 9 is the story of the" Restoration of Israel" promised by YHWH

v11 speaks of the Throne of KIng David , the splendour of the palaces, the family of David his descendants , The Royal City of Jerusalem, comes down from heaven, in gold and diamonds, pearls,the Shikinah Glory shining in the city where there is no need of artificial light.
light comes from the canopy above.

v 12 This is YHWH in Hebrew it is LORD all capitals in English bible.

Every time the translators came to the word YHWH they changed it to LORD never Lord which is never YHWH.

These are very important aspects of God manifestation to be understood from the OTest.

Yahshua is "The Lion of The Tribe of Judah" a Jew who was born to be King of The Earth!

He was sent to the" House Of Israel" to be" King of The Jews"

His throne is in Jerusalem from the house of his father David for He is descendant from King David who is a descendant of Abraham.

V12 all the nations that" bear the name " shall be saved the goy the heathens the people that call on the name of The LORD are the only ones saved.

Those whose lamps are empty are doomed to ARMAGEDDON.

v 13 the plowman shall overtake the reaper and the treader of grapes him that soweth seeds.

Try to imagine if you can that the Curse on the Earth is Lifted. If you recall Genesis says that the Earth has a curse of thistles and thorns and weeds till the Kingdom comes when it will be lifted.

the person who is out in the field harvesting is overtaken by another who is planting seeds.
You would never plant seed till next season yet in the kingdom things grow so fast if you plant tomatoes in the morning you can watch the plant grow in one day ate eat tomatoes for supper.

The curse will be lifted and the mountains will drip with new wine.
We will live a rural farming type life one with nature and the animals and plants ,fruit trees, in abundance.

The Kingdom of God is coming on the earth with Yashua as King sitting on the throne of His father David.

The nation of Israel will be restored for Yashua The Jew.
The OT is full of future events Prophecy.

The Amos 9 :11-15 passage is speaking about the gentiles too ! James makes that clear in acts 15:

13And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:

14Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

15And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

16After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

17That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

18Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

Thats in line with the Mystery Paul preached..

Has nothing to do with ethnic Israelites, except if they like the gentiles are of the election of grace..

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back