Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

It is coming!!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I told them baghdadi was gonna kill the saints they said they would be gone before anti Christ came well what happened?

21 Egyptian Christians get killed 300 Christians get captured and Isis issued there sword to the people of the cross.

The people of the cross is me n u all of u who are gods choosen .

Ask them n see if I'm lying ask them if it was not told to them months ago

Are you speaking of the following scripture? It would sure help if you included scripture. That part of the resurrection did not include those alive in Christ.
Mat 27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
Mat 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
Mat 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Well explain Daniel 12

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Was this talking about the resurrection of the saints when Jesus awoke?
If so why didn't god say the ones who were raised to shame rose when Jesus arose n how come there wasn't a great time of trouble ?

I told them baghdadi was gonna kill the saints they said they would be gone before anti Christ came well what happened?

21 Egyptian Christians get killed 300 Christians get captured and Isis issued there sword to the people of the cross.

The people of the cross is me n u all of u who are gods choosen .

Ask them n see if I'm lying ask them if it was not told to them months ago
Trust me, you didn't need to have some kind of presumed special prophesy from God to have predicted that was going to happen. I think most anyone in the civilized world could have made THAT guess, and DID! This is in no way the first time there's been problems in the middle east and in no way is the first time Christians have been persecuted. In all of your vast 23 years of life you may not have witnessed it before, but it's all recorded right there in the history books for you to read about.

Trust me, you didn't need to have some kind of presumed special prophesy from God to have predicted that was going to happen. I think most anyone in the civilized world could have made THAT guess, and DID! This is in no way the first time there's been problems in the middle east and in no way is the first time Christians have been persecuted. In all of your vast 23 years of life you may not have witnessed it before, but it's all recorded right there in the history books for you to read about.

Friend u should seen what u all was saying in those days. Look at post that I posted in august surely none of u made that prediction n to be honest if u know I been speaking these things n u see it why do u still think my doctrine is wrong?

I really want to know what u guys gonna say when u see the mark of the beast like this is amazing.

U may not like me but it's not my fault god chooses whom he will n he gives each of us our own gifts.
This is so that u live! That u don't take the mark n die for Christ in the days to come. N that u don't be decieved by the miracles of the false prophet . This is why it's told to u from before

3parts to Revelation the things that have happened the things that are happening and the the things that will happen.the middle east is one big powder keg . personalty i am not a blood moon follower . Jesus said "Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee. But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."
Matthew 12:38-40, KJV

"The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven. He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times? A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed."
Matthew 16:1-4, KJV they missed it

Friend u should seen what u all was saying in those days. Look at post that I posted in august surely none of u made that prediction n to be honest if u know I been speaking these things n u see it why do u still think my doctrine is wrong?

I really want to know what u guys gonna say when u see the mark of the beast like this is amazing.

U may not like me but it's not my fault god chooses whom he will n he gives each of us our own gifts.
This is so that u live! That u don't take the mark n die for Christ in the days to come. N that u don't be decieved by the miracles of the false prophet . This is why it's told to u from before
so i take it you believe we will go all the way through the great tribulation ..

so i take it you believe we will go all the way through the great tribulation ..

Dude if u didn't disappear yet then u gonna live through the mark of the beast.

Anti Christ is already here the little horn is already here. Search the scriptures n see for your self.

The rapture u speak of doesn't happen until the resurrection happens before it.
Look at thes 4 15-17

N before the resurrection happens the mark of the beast happens read Daniel 11 -12 n revelation 6

If Obama can stop the words of god then u will not live through it but I'm telling u both Obama n this nation is gonna bow before baghdadi because he is the little horn n all who don't worship him is gonna die except from the remnant that will be alive. But even them that are alive do not take the mark of the beast. Any man that takes the mark or worship baghdadi will be in hell fire.

Yes u correct to be here in the flesh is to be absent from The Lord but let me ask u if u present with The Lord are u in heaven or asleep in Christ?
N if u in heaven what about the sinners they in hell?

N if they in hell why does god talking about the rising of the dead? If their soul is dead? Once your soul is dead how can u be risen? Remember when Christ said lazurus isn't dead but sleeping n they laughed him to scorn?

When a man dies he is asleep he is not in heaven or hell but sleeping.

Once the judgment is finished n we all stand before gods judgment sets then who ever was not saved n written will enter into hell fire

So according to the scriptures the dead is suppose to raise first then then they which are alive n remain are caught up.

But Daniel 12 talks about the dead being raised when the end of the world occurs after the wrath of the little horn.

So what I'm saying is if the dead rise first don't that mean we go through the days of the little horn?

I I never said all gods saints was gonna die that is the rapture if I did forgive me. But I said all that is appointed to die in those days will be killed

For according to the scriptures there is gonna be some saints that are still alive
But many of the saints will die.
Themessengeroftruth - Yes u correct to be here in the flesh is to be absent from The Lord but let me ask u if u present with The Lord are u in heaven or asleep in Christ?
Eugene – To be present with the Lord is to be in heaven with Him. It is no longer known as Abraham’s bosom, it is paradise.
Eph 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
Eph 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
Jesus said to the thief on the cross in Luke 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise. Where did Jesus first go? The lower parts of the earth.
Where is paradise today? 2Co 12:4 How that he (Paul) was caught up into paradise . .

Themessengeroftruth - N if u in heaven what about the sinners they in hell?
N if they in hell why does god talking about the rising of the dead? If their soul is dead? Once your soul is dead how can u be risen? Remember when Christ said lazurus isn't dead but sleeping n they laughed him to scorn?
Eugene – I think that you are thinking of the unrighteous in hell. They remain in such a condition until the great White Judgment of Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. Revelation 20:13. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
When we speak of those present with Christ, they are in Spirit, and their bodies will be raised when they are caught up to Christ one thousand years or so prior to the resurrection of the dead.
You may be familiar with the scripture of:
Luk 17:34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
Luk 17:35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Luk 17:36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. This is not the taking of the righteous as many writers have supposed; notice Luk 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. The taking away is those unrighteous being taken to await judgment.

The messengeroftruth - When a man dies he is asleep he is not in heaven or hell but sleeping.
Eugene – His body is asleep, but he is very much aware of his surroundings. What of those under the alter?
Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Themessengeroftruth - Once the judgment is finished n we all stand before Gods judgment sets then who ever was not saved n written will enter into hell fire.
So according to the scriptures the dead is suppose to raise first then they which are alive n remain are caught up.
Eugene – Again scripture would help to make sure we’re talking of the same incident, but I take you’re speaking of 1 Thes 4:16.17. Somehow I get the notion you’re making the resurrection of the righteous a one time event at the last trump. I’ll just paste a teaching of A.S Copley that can do more justice to this than I can.
A.S Copley
“The doctrine of the resurrection was not new. It was plainly taught in the Old Testament - Isa. 25:8; Ezek 37:12; Dan. 12:2. But that “all shall be changed,” whether they die or not, was new. Some saints will be alive when the trumpet blows, and that very blast will change their bodies into immortality, power and glory at the same moment changing the dead into incorruptibility, similarly as Ezekiel said: “The Spirit entered into me as He spoke unto me, and set me upon my feet” - Ezek. 2:2. The resurrection of all believers is called “The first resurrection,” in distinction from the resurrection of the wicked dead, or “second resurrection” - Rev. 20:14. But not all believers will be raised at exactly the same moment, or twinkle; “but every man in his own rank.” The phrase “last trump,” requires that there shall be more than one trumpet blast. The appearance of Jesus to different companies at distinct times (vs. 5-8) and the distinct visions that John had at successive times of distinct companies in heaven agree with this view, and demand the resurrection to take place at different stages. Paul's yearning for “the resurrection out from dead ones” (Phil. 3:11) and the warning of I Thes. 5:4-8 teach the same stirring truth. The “last trump,” of necessity sounds at the end of the millennium. “This corruptible and this mortal” of verse 54 includes believers on earth during the millennium, at the end of which, “death is swallowed up in victory.” Compare Isa 65:20 with 25:8. The triumphant question of verse 55 (Hos. 13:14) cannot be sounded out till the last trumpet sound has died away in eternal victory. When there is actually no more sin, there will be no more death.”

The messengeroftruth - But Daniel 12 talks about the dead being raised when the end of the world occurs after the wrath of the little horn.
So what I'm saying is if the dead rise first don't that mean we go through the days of the little horn?
I I never said all gods saints was gonna die that is the rapture if I did forgive me. But I said all that is appointed to die in those days will be killed
For according to the scriptures there is gonna be some saints that are still alive
Eugene – Hopefully I can portray to you that because I don’t agree with certain doctrines, that I do not judge you. Our salvation is again based on Christ and His victory over the world, and our faith; that too given us as a gift allows us to believe on Him as our Savior.
I’m not certain the term “Dispensations” has meaning to you, but there will be special judgments to certain peoples, and times. Luk 21:24 . . Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. If we attempt to fit all the promises, or judgments to become our inheritance, we by assigning ourselves something not for us will not see the truth of rightly dividing the word of truth. Regardless of how one might think of God’s judgment, those of us in the book of life will never be erased (Rev 3:5), and portions of scripture told to the unrighteous ( those never saved) will never pertain to us; the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. (2 Cor 5:21) For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; . . .

Themessengeroftruth - Yes u correct to be here in the flesh is to be absent from The Lord but let me ask u if u present with The Lord are u in heaven or asleep in Christ?
Eugene – To be present with the Lord is to be in heaven with Him. It is no longer known as Abraham’s bosom, it is paradise.
Eph 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
Eph 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
Jesus said to the thief on the cross in Luke 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise. Where did Jesus first go? The lower parts of the earth.
Where is paradise today? 2Co 12:4 How that he (Paul) was caught up into paradise . .

Themessengeroftruth - N if u in heaven what about the sinners they in hell?
Eugene – I think that you are thinking of the unrighteous in hell. They remain in such a condition until the great White Judgment of Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. Revelation 20:13. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
When we speak of those present with Christ, they are in Spirit, and their bodies will be raised when they are caught up to Christ one thousand years or so prior to the resurrection of the dead.
You may be familiar with the scripture of:
Luk 17:34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
Luk 17:35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Luk 17:36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. This is not the taking of the righteous as many writers have supposed; notice Luk 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. The taking away is those unrighteous being taken to await judgment.

The messengeroftruth - When a man dies he is asleep he is not in heaven or hell but sleeping.
Eugene – His body is asleep, but he is very much aware of his surroundings. What of those under the alter?
Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Themessengeroftruth - Once the judgment is finished n we all stand before Gods judgment sets then who ever was not saved n written will enter into hell fire.
So according to the scriptures the dead is suppose to raise first then they which are alive n remain are caught up.
Eugene – Again scripture would help to make sure we’re talking of the same incident, but I take you’re speaking of 1 Thes 4:16.17. Somehow I get the notion you’re making the resurrection of the righteous a one time event at the last trump. I’ll just paste a teaching of A.S Copley that can do more justice to this than I can.
A.S Copley
“The doctrine of the resurrection was not new. It was plainly taught in the Old Testament - Isa. 25:8; Ezek 37:12; Dan. 12:2. But that “all shall be changed,” whether they die or not, was new. Some saints will be alive when the trumpet blows, and that very blast will change their bodies into immortality, power and glory at the same moment changing the dead into incorruptibility, similarly as Ezekiel said: “The Spirit entered into me as He spoke unto me, and set me upon my feet” - Ezek. 2:2. The resurrection of all believers is called “The first resurrection,” in distinction from the resurrection of the wicked dead, or “second resurrection” - Rev. 20:14. But not all believers will be raised at exactly the same moment, or twinkle; “but every man in his own rank.” The phrase “last trump,” requires that there shall be more than one trumpet blast. The appearance of Jesus to different companies at distinct times (vs. 5-8) and the distinct visions that John had at successive times of distinct companies in heaven agree with this view, and demand the resurrection to take place at different stages. Paul's yearning for “the resurrection out from dead ones” (Phil. 3:11) and the warning of I Thes. 5:4-8 teach the same stirring truth. The “last trump,” of necessity sounds at the end of the millennium. “This corruptible and this mortal” of verse 54 includes believers on earth during the millennium, at the end of which, “death is swallowed up in victory.” Compare Isa 65:20 with 25:8. The triumphant question of verse 55 (Hos. 13:14) cannot be sounded out till the last trumpet sound has died away in eternal victory. When there is actually no more sin, there will be no more death.”

The messengeroftruth - But Daniel 12 talks about the dead being raised when the end of the world occurs after the wrath of the little horn.
Eugene – Hopefully I can portray to you that because I don’t agree with certain doctrines, that I do not judge you. Our salvation is again based on Christ and His victory over the world, and our faith; that too given us as a gift allows us to believe on Him as our Savior.
I’m not certain the term “Dispensations” has meaning to you, but there will be special judgments to certain peoples, and times. Luk 21:24 . . Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. If we attempt to fit all the promises, or judgments to become our inheritance, we by assigning ourselves something not for us will not see the truth of rightly dividing the word of truth. Regardless of how one might think of God’s judgment, those of us in the book of life will never be erased (Rev 3:5), and portions of scripture told to the unrighteous ( those never saved) will never pertain to us; the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. (2 Cor 5:21) For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; . . .

Umm I know u don't agree with me but just to be clear what is the differences between what I believe n what u believe.

I read your post but it confused me Alittle bit.

U believe when the sinner dies they asleep? But when the righteous dies they go to heaven?

N listen to me don't get me wrong I'm not saying any of u not gods children just because u don't believe me.

I'm just very zealous n I'm warning u all because I'm confident in what I'm preaching I know it will happen. U may not believe now but just think Eugene

What if that crazy ol guy on the Christian forums website was right?

What if the messenger of truth was correct.

Atleast u will know not to take the mark right?

U see all the things I'm doing? When the false prophet comes the deception is gonna be so strong because of his miracles he will do that I believe many of the brethren who was not of us will believe on him

Except for the elect they will not be deceived.

But still it's gonna be strong

your to far out in left field for me.hope you can find home plate:poke

It's not about me it's about when that time comes u will remember all that was spoken by me so that u don't die
But but suffer all things for your god n do as those Egyptians who were killed for their faith I u get put in a situation like that.

That's what it is about

... I'm telling u both Obama n this nation is gonna bow before baghdadi because he is the little horn n all who don't worship him is gonna die except from the remnant that will be alive. But even them that are alive do not take the mark of the beast. Any man that takes the mark or worship baghdadi will be in hell fire.

Not if I say but god says.
No, YOU say. YOU are not God. No one named Baghdadi is mentioned in God's word.

It's about having this message stick in your head so when u get put in a situation where u have a choice to die for Christ or worship another god then u will choose Christ n die a martyr for jesus

No, YOU say. YOU are not God. No one named Baghdadi is mentioned in God's word.

Not baghdadi but the little horn is mentioned in the bible .abu bakr al baghdadi is the little horn

Everything I have spoken is what The Lord spoke . The father is in me n I in him for we are Christ n Christ is gods

Not baghdadi but the little horn is mentioned in the bible .abu bakr al baghdadi is the little horn

Everything I have spoken is what The Lord spoke . The father is in me n I in him for we are Christ n Christ is gods
No, that's not true. The Lord did not tell us that baghdadi is the little horn. That is nothing more than your very youthful opinion and you are not the Lord.

No, that's not true. The Lord did not tell us that baghdadi is the little horn. That is nothing more than your very youthful opinion and you are not the Lord.

Well if god didn't then baghdadi won't gain all the nations save 3 n the mark of the beast won't come for his sake.

But if it does god did speak to me n tell me. Whether u like it or not.

So just watch as I said back in august I say it again just watch n I will come back on this websites in a few months or years etc b tell u see god did speak to me

As I did today.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back