Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[__ Prayer __] Its pathetic to see a grown man cry

I don't think it is pathetic.Men have feelings just like women do.They are human.I can feel for him as far as the unemployoment issues.I have been layed off from my job and I am on unemployment too.I will pray for him. :pray

Its not pathetic, but...everyone has their ideas of gender norms. Jesus cried, if I recall correctly. Life gets rough sometimes. Show a little empathy, please.

Prayers for your Dad and your family, MusicAddict .

Losing a job can be downright terrifying in these economic times. Finding another job of comparable wages & benefits can be a real challenge. For most adults, losing a job brings all the concerns as to how the bills will be paid, groceries bought, gas for the car, printing resumes to mail/take about, keeping the internet going in order to submit resumes online, even keeping the family together during these very trying times. It's not 'pathetic' your Dad has sobbed; he's very concerned about his responsibilities and the continuing well-being of his family.

So each time your Dad breaks down & cries about the situation, put your arms around him and pray for him. He could use extra support right now. So let him know how much you love him. Tell him how important he is to you. Let him know you're glad he's your dad. And in the evenings, spend time with him; play a board game, cards, work a jigsaw puzzle together, or suggest a Bible study.

Prayers for your Dad and your family, MusicAddict .

Losing a job can be downright terrifying in these economic times. Finding another job of comparable wages & benefits can be a real challenge. For most adults, losing a job brings all the concerns as to how the bills will be paid, groceries bought, gas for the car, printing resumes to mail/take about, keeping the internet going in order to submit resumes online, even keeping the family together during these very trying times. It's not 'pathetic' your Dad has sobbed; he's very concerned about his responsibilities and the continuing well-being of his family.

So each time your Dad breaks down & cries about the situation, put your arms around him and pray for him. He could use extra support right now. So let him know how much you love him. Tell him how important he is to you. Let him know you're glad he's your dad. And in the evenings, spend time with him; play a board game, cards, work a jigsaw puzzle together, or suggest a Bible study.
:thumbsup Well said.....will you be my daughter?? :biggrin2

Psalm 56:8 You number my wanderings;
Put my tears into Your bottle;
Are they not in Your book?

I feel good after a good cry.Even though at the time it feels like someone has reached into your chest and pulled out your heart and thrown it in the garbage can :lol

Back