Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Javier Solana --- Antichist?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hmmm?

Curious question? How did a physicist, Solana, end up so powerful in politics?
Creepy photo with 666 on the UN wall.
Also, check out the antichrist and Mecca. Interesting.

I am more convinced

With each passing day, I am more and more convinced that this man is the spoken of physical AntiChrist..... And yes, I understand the spirit of antichrist.... He has his hands all over the Israel/Lebanon/Syria situation... He is quickly rising in power as well....

JustifiedByFaith said:
bkhoward2001 said:
I have heard much talk about Javier Solana possibly being the Antichrist.... Any comments?

Well, if he is the antichrist... he will be revealed BEFORE Jesus comes to gather us together unto Him. (See: 2 Thes 2:1-3) 8-)

The rapture of the Church will occur BEFORE the Antichrist is revealed, as Paul has written in 2 Thes.2:1-8, specifically in vss.3-4 and 7-8.

The Church is not going to be concerned as to who he is, because those of us who belong to Christ will be gone with Him to be with our Father in heaven, Jn.14:28, 1 Thes;4:14-18 and 2 Thes.2:3 and 7.

Blessings,

Quasar

Thread subject

Hi guys,

Though we can't say who he will be for certain (outside of opinion and conjecture), we can rely on what the Bible has to say about this man. With this in mind, I've gathered a few facts about him from the Scriptures.

The Antichrist is:

1. A man who will claim to be God incarnate. Dan 11:36, 2Thess 2:3,4

2.A man who will be an extremely powerful and ungodly leader. Ezek 38:4, 8, 9; Dan 11:38

3.A man who will be given the diabolical power of Satan. Rev 13:12, 2 Thess 2:9

4.A man who is the dead leader of one of the seven previous beast empires of Satan. Rev 17:11

5.A man who was killed by a fatal wound to the head (Rev 13:3) with a military weapon or "sword". Rev 13:14

6.A dead man who will come back to life to rule the final beast empire of Satan. Rev 13:3,12 ; 17:8,11

7.A man who will receive the absolute allegience and worship of the world when they realize that he is a dead man brought back to life. Rev 13:12, 17:8 , 2 Thess 2:3,4

8.A man who is from the ancestral line of Magog. Ezek 38:2

9.A man whose soul comes up out of Hades. Rev 11:7

Blessings,

Quasar

Naaa, to easy too peg :fadein:

Unless America falls real soon

The EU is not the world superpower

and the US is the UN's major force !

Re: Thread subject

Quasar said:
Hi guys,

Though we can't say who he will be for certain (outside of opinion and conjecture), we can rely on what the Bible has to say about this man. With this in mind, I've gathered a few facts about him from the Scriptures.

The Antichrist is:

1. A man who will claim to be God incarnate. Dan 11:36, 2Thess 2:3,4

2.A man who will be an extremely powerful and ungodly leader. Ezek 38:4, 8, 9; Dan 11:38

3.A man who will be given the diabolical power of Satan. Rev 13:12, 2 Thess 2:9

4.A man who is the dead leader of one of the seven previous beast empires of Satan. Rev 17:11

5.A man who was killed by a fatal wound to the head (Rev 13:3) with a military weapon or "sword". Rev 13:14

6.A dead man who will come back to life to rule the final beast empire of Satan. Rev 13:3,12 ; 17:8,11

7.A man who will receive the absolute allegience and worship of the world when they realize that he is a dead man brought back to life. Rev 13:12, 17:8 , 2 Thess 2:3,4

8.A man who is from the ancestral line of Magog. Ezek 38:2

9.A man whose soul comes up out of Hades. Rev 11:7

Blessings,

Quasar

Good stuff Q

Re: Thread subject

Naw, not Ah-nold! :-D

jgredline said:
Good stuff Q
Yes it is. I have a similar list somewhere in this Forum. It is almost identical. Look at the list again. Ah-nold doesn't meet all the requirements of the False Messiah.

Javier Solana is the front man is every global conflict going on right now..... Just read the news...

Javier

He is again the front main to try to resolve the Israel/Palestinian crisis.... He is in the thick of it.... Just keep checking the news...

Solana

Did you see that Solana was just awarded the most highly prestigious award of the European Union -- the Charlemagne Prize?

It is very interesting... if I had my choice of anyone living today, I would choose George Bush as the antichrist. However, he does not use peace, he uses war, but claims it is for peaceful reasons.

Javier Solana today is with both the leaders of Israel and Palestine trying to negotiate an agreement.

The “Maastricht Treaty†called the EU (European Union) might have created the ten kings of Daniel and Revelation 17 in 1995. It has been under the Church Radar ever since. Most likely because that church is looking at Papal Rome when we should be looking at Governmental Rome. The Great Roman Empire.

The Maastricht Treaty (1992) established EU citizenship and the European Monetary Union (EMU). The Treaty of Maastricht (1992) introduced new forms of co-operation between the member state governments. By adding this inter-governmental co-operation to the existing "Community" system, the Maastricht Treaty created the European Union (EU).

European Neighborhood Policy/ Barcelona Process or Barcelona Declaration (ENP)
The Euro-Mediterranean Conference of Ministers of Foreign Affairs in Barcelona, on 27-28 November 1995, established the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership (EMP) This marked the starting point of the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership called the Barcelona Process, with the overall objective of turning the Euro-Mediterranean basin into an area of dialogue, exchange and co-operation guaranteeing peace, stability and prosperity.

There is a wide framework of political, economic and social relations between the Member States of the EU and Partners of the Southern Mediterranean. The latest EU enlargement, on 1st May 2004, has brought two Mediterranean Partners (Cyprus and Malta) into the European Union, while adding a total of 10 to the number of Member States (the ten Horns)

Regional and multilateral co-operation complements and reinforces the approach. Regional programs operate in all three domains of the Barcelona Declaration, namely the
1: political and security dimension
2: the economic and financial dimension
3: the social, cultural and human dimension.
Regional activities are open to all the partners. On a multilateral level, they adopted the Barcelona Declaration, composed of three pillars for developing the main elements of a political and security partnership,
1: The definition of a common area of peace and stability through the reinforcement of political and security dialogue (Political and Security Chapter).
2: The construction of a zone of shared prosperity through an economic and financial partnership and the gradual establishment of a free-trade area (Economic and Financial Chapter).
3: The rapprochement between peoples through a social, cultural and human partnership aimed at encouraging understanding between cultures and exchanges between civil societies (Social, Cultural and Human Chapter).

* to act in accordance with the UN Charter and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights; to develop the rule of law and democracy in their political systems; to respect human rights
* and fundamental freedoms and guarantee the effective legitimate exercise of such rights and freedoms, including freedom of expression and freedom of association; to respect and
* ensure diversity and pluralism in their societies, promote tolerance between different groups in society and combat manifestations of intolerance, racism and xenophobia
on March 28, 2006 Acting Prime Minister Ehud Olmert declared victory in Israel's elections Tuesday, saying he will seek negotiations with the Palestinians.

The European Union (EU) has over 456 million inhabitants and currently has 25 member states.

The Western European Union (WEU) was actually made up of 28 European nations. At that time, the 28 nations in the WEU were divided into four different types of membership.
10 Member States
3 Associate Members
5 Observers
10 Associate Partners.
Only the 10 Member States had full voting rights

The ten nations from this is...
The ten Horns:
1: Belgium
2: Spain
3: Portugal
4: Luxembourg
5: Italy
6: Greece
7: France
8: Germany
9: The Netherlands
10: United Kingdom

All these have been members of NATO and are also members of the EU with Javier Solana being the ex-leader of NATO

The little Horn:
Javier Solana

Javier Solana was the 1995-1999 NATO Secretary General. He left that job two months early, in October 1999 to take the newly created position of Office of the High Representative of the Common Foreign and Security Policy (CFSP) of the EU a position created by the Council of Vienna in December 1998 and encoded in Section 666, Javier Solana is Secretary General of both the European Union and the 10 nation permanent member Western European Union (ten Horns). This is all archived in the "Europa documents 666." Google this document.

Go to this web site to see "Section 666"
http://europa.eu.int/abc/doc/off/rg/en/1998/i0000.htm

hit Ctrl and F at the same time, then type 666 and click that link.

You will com to this:
In December 1998, the Vienna European Council expressed the opinion that the Secretary-General of the Council and High Representative for the CFSP should be appointed as soon as possible and be a personality with a strong political profile. It invited the Council to prepare common strategies on Russia, Ukraine, the Mediterranean region and the western Balkans, on the understanding that the first would be on Russia. Welcoming the new impetus given to the debate on a common European policy on security and defense, the European Council also noted that the CFSP should be backed by credible operational capabilities. He has been officially designated to serve as the powerful new Foreign Minister of the European Union under its new constitution, effective upon full ratification expected in 2006.

Then go here to see Javier Solanas' credentials.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javier_Solana

As such Javier Solana will combine the positions of Commissioner of External Relations and Common Foreign and Security Policy chief.

This advisory body is expected to grow as he continues to enlarge his EU roles. It is expected that ratification will be complete sometime in 2006 and that new roles may begin in 2007. Under the new constitution, he will easily be the most powerful figure in the European government, he having a unique power of initiative not even shared by the presidency. He will also automatically serve as Vice President of the European Commission.

Here is another freaky part of all this:
There is a The European Union's 2007-2013 budget agreed by EU leaders

The EU is not a military entity but a political one and their power is not in might but in commerce

The EU’s Euro-Mediterranean Partnership for Peace (Euro-Med) combined with the EU’s new European Neighborhood Policy (ENP) and coming seven-year budget period may set the stage perfectly for the seven year trib.

This seven-year budget term begins on January 1, 2007 and ends Dec. 31 2013. The EU leaders run their political agenda around their budget. In other words, the ENP was created to finance Javier Solana's foreign policy objectives for peace -- the confirming of his Euro-Med covenant with many -- for a seven-year period, Daniel 9:27

since they are so into Human rights, Javier Solana will find a need to fight for animal rights and put an end to the daily sacrifice. Daniel 9:27

Diolectic said:
... It has been under the Church Radar ever since. Most likely because that church is looking at Papal Rome when we should be looking at Governmental Rome. The Great Roman Empire.

There are a lot of things under the church radar. We also assume everything is going to 'happen' on the other side of the world, and someday in the future, and that CNN will be there to show everything to everybody.

We tend to believe that the Scriptures refer to an anti-christ that will hold the office of a religious or political leader. In this nation, in recent decades, there have been "kings" that can get more people to bow the knee to them than any religious or political leaders could ever hope for.

Kings? In America?

king of beers
king of rock and roll
king of late night comedy
king of pop

The word 'king' in the Bible could have refered to someone who held a position that we might call mayor or govenor today. I suspect that the prophetic word could refer to anyone with any sort of influence (such as the four above named kings)

Gabbylittleangel said:
There are a lot of things under the church radar. We also assume everything is going to 'happen' on the other side of the world, and someday in the future, and that CNN will be there to show everything to everybody.

We tend to believe that the Scriptures refer to an anti-christ that will hold the office of a religious or political leader. In this nation, in recent decades, there have been "kings" that can get more people to bow the knee to them than any religious or political leaders could ever hope for.
We assume these things because the Bible says so. Scripture alludes to where this "king" might come from and what were/will be the requirements of a False Messiah. None of the things you mentioned happen to fit the requirements of an "antichrist".

Sorry Gabby, Biblical eschatology was/is related to the known world of the time it was written and if there is any future prophecy left, one must be able to trace it back to that ancient known world.

What has gone "under the radar' is that much of prophecy has been taken way, way out of it's Biblical and historical context. Do some research on the futuristic end times view and you may see what I am saying. After careful studying and sincere prayer, I feel Darby and Francisco Ribera were wrong. :o

Elvis, Budweiser and Michael Jackson can't be traced back to the times of old... at least I don't believe so. :lol:

Vic, Vic, Vic...
You grossly misunderstood my post. I was not accusing any of them of being THE anti-christ. I was simply pointing out some things that are called "kings" in this country...and pointing out that they are indeed leaders whom people follow.

When I say that we believe that the anti-christ will hold the office of a religious or political leader....well, I have seen video of Michael Jackson standing on stage, wiggling his fingers at his screaming fans, while telling them "Worship me." :-?

I tend to believe that more non-christians would be willing to bow their knee to Elvis than any president or pope. As far as tracing the three kings back to ancient times, I have no reason to believe that the ancient prophets, who had the ability to see current times, would have had the ability to see many things...including these three idols. ;-)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back