Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Jesus Demystifies Karma

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
png_20220205_193701_0000.png
An Emoji Devotions for Sat 5th February, 2021

Topic: Jesus Demystifies Karma

Highlights:

No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money. Matthew 6:24

The above highlight as it is has a lot of meaning. First, if having money is only the source of your happiness. When money is not in your hands may turn to sorrow for you. It may be difficult to serve God for such people. That version of the Bible is asking us to make God the source of our happiness. If God is the source of your happiness, when we do not have enough money will have hope that tomorrow is in God's hands.

People who make money their god are betrayers. They can betray even their own conscience and betray the gospel. Judas Iscariot left the fold of Discipleship with aim of making more money and so he betrayed Jesus Christ because he valued 30 pieces of silver. People who serve money do not believe that God can provide money. They do desperate things.

Our Lord Jesus says Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Matthew 6:25-26

I do not read Buddhism or Hinduism. I only picked the word Karma because of its English Meaning to me.

Karma effect means that a good deed will lead to a future beneficial effect, while a bad deed will lead to a future harmful effect.

The Karma effect was demystified by Jesus Christ with that Bible verse. Do not jealous people because of money, it will lead to sin, Do not be desperate because of money, it will lead to destruction. Matthew 7:13 There is a way that seems right but the end of it is destruction..

I have seen people who got worn out in the name of chasing a career, they forgot marriage, and they lack good relationship with people, they only served money and in the end they have wealth which in the end lead to their sorrow and death.

It is The blessing of the LORD makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow with it. Proverbs 10:22

It is important to wait on God's promise and work for the goodness of our bright future. While doing so, we may encounter tribulation but in the end we will have joy because it is only what God gives that gives peace of mind.

I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid. John 14:27

Follow God's way Serve Him in Peace. Your future already is bright. Remember that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Give yourself to Jesus and you will be alright.

Prayer: Father give me the original joy that comes from you. I will wait for it. Make it come faster and last longer in Jesus name. Amen

Back