Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Jesus Jesus Jesus (The Mighty Warrior)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
An Emoji Devotional for Thu, October 6, 2022

Topic: Jesus Jesus Jesus (The Mighty Warrior)

Highlights:

But the LORD is with me like a mighty warrior; so my persecutors will stumble and not prevail. They will fail and be thoroughly disgraced; their dishonor will never be forgotten. Jeremiah 20:11

God gave Jeremiah the overview of his prophetic ministry. He even continued to plead God’s case against Judah during the time of Jerusalem’s destruction by the Babylonians in 586 B.C. (Jeremiah 1:3; 52:7-11).

We are in the generation of our Lord Jesus Christ.

The favor of God will soon fall on a generation that want nothing more than Jesus! God is the One who promotes and the One who gives favor… and God will lift up the LIGHT of His COUNTENANCE upon us as they go forth sowing seeds of transformation and awakening.

"Today I have put you in charge of nations and kingdoms. You will uproot and tear down. You will destroy and overthrow. You will build and plant.”
Jeremiah 1:10

As the generation of Jesus Christ, we must chant his name with our life as our mighty warrior. We will not be victim of persecution anymore because in Matthew 28:18 When Jesus came near, he spoke to them. He said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me."

Are you a child of God facing challenges or persecution, call Jesus "The Mighty Warrior" to come to your rescue today".

in John 15:16 Jesus said "You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you."

Like Jeremiah anyone who has given their lives to Christ has been chosen by the Mighty Warrior to bear fruit that will last, therefore whoever or whatever will stand against your fruitfulness is a persecutor which need to be dealt with.

Isaiah 49:13 says "Sing with joy, you heavens! Rejoice, you earth! Break into shouts of joy, you mountains! The Lord has comforted his people and will have compassion on his humble people."
Isaiah 49:13

Call on Jesus the Mighty Warrior today and report all the affliction and persecution to him. Call Him like when you call your last hope warrior to defeat and disgrace your persecutors today so that they will know that God is God and men are only mortals. Psalm 9:20

Prayer: Jesus Jesus Jesus My Mighty Warrior I call you against my persecutors. Henceforth, Make them fail and be thoroughly disgraced so that their dishonor will never be forgotten. Amen.

Back