Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Jesus, Peter and pollution

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Up in Heaven, Jesus & St Peter are conversing about the pollution problems on Earth - especially in Britain. They are charged with a holy quest to visit Earth in Human form & put a stop to it.

1st port of call is Cockenzie Power Station in Scotland. "How can we stop this flow of pollution Jesus?" asks St Peter. "I don't know yet, the waste pipe seems to be the main cause of it though. Lets have a look" Jesus replies, as he leads Peter into the water.

A minute later, the water is at St Peters knees while Jesus walks on the surface, but he trusts in the Lord & says nothing.

Another minute passes & the sea has rose to St Peters waist while his Masters feet are barely getting wet. But he trusts in the Lord & says nothing.

Another minute passes & the sewage & human waste ridden water is lapping at St Peters chin & he can be silent no longer. "MY LORD!" He cries out. "I shall follow you wherever you go, but I'm up to my chin in manky water here!"

Jesus replies "Why don't you walk on the frickin pipe like me then???"

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back