Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study Jesus spoke to me in a dream and revealed to me why we are on earth *update*

Ralphias

Hello I wrote this piece after studying the Bible from my experience hope it helps:

-------------​

The price for sin is death, Jesus died for all our sins so that we may enter heaven with Him so that this debt is fulfilled, we just have to believe in Him and repent for our sins. God is one God in three, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Jesus has always been part of God and He is eternal and never changes, He is not lonely:

John 17:24 “Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world.”

God is always good, God is love, all good things come from Him, He is perfect, ...in all good ways He is perfection, HIS pure perfection, not a lot of humanity's view of perfection which is infected with sin. God is strong, patient and unchanging. We can’t comprehend how God works and never will. His judgement is perfect, He knows all, sees all, He created us all, and knows why we do the things we do. He always speaks truth:

Pslalms18:30

30 As for God, his way is perfect: The LORD’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.

1 John 1:5 This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all...

John 17:24 “Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world.”

So He doesn't need us but chose to create us, why? I believe to separate believers in Him from non-believers. If you believe in Him and His ways you are strengthened by Him, His word is powerful and protective. If not you are weak.

God is kind, caring, compassionate, forgiving, merciful, fair, and gives out justice to those that continually turn away from Him by sinning in their life and not repenting. Gods’ justice will come, maybe not on earth, but when we die, those that are unrepentant for their sins will end up in hell.

Matthew 25:41

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.'"

God is eternal and never changes…He is all powerful and no one can compare to Him, He loves us all and wants as many of us to be Christians as possible. His love is like no other and He wants a relationship with all of us…
James 1:17
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Revalation 3:12
Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

After studying the Bible, and what Jesus has gifted me, I had a question. I asked myself a question on the 4th of August 2023 it was in the context of humanity; despite all the sin prevalent in the world throughout history why did God choose to create us on earth? And then it came to me; to give us free will and choice He had to give us the capacity to disobey or we would be like Him, there can only be one God because He created everything. To be free thinking and independent from Himself God had to give us free will. We would all be mindless slaves to Him without the ability to think for ourselves if we were not independent from Him. Sin exists because we disobeyed His perfect word, this was inevitable because we are not God. So, we disobeyed Him when Adam and Eve ate the apple.

God is perfect, fair and just. He has great mercy and He doesn’t want us to sin He but he HAD to give us the capacity to disobey Him. We are not equal to God we can’t and never will be. We can’t understand heaven without actually being there.

Acts 17:24

The God who made the world and all things in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands;

1 John 15 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.5“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

I and a lot of Christians believe in Him so much and love Him so much and are willing to follow His word despite any doubts we might have, also the fact we exist proves it; that humanity was worth all the trouble, despite all the pain and suffering we have to endure. This shapes us to be more like Jesus. We are here on earth; to test us before we enter heaven. Those that know the truth try as best they can not to disobey Him. Jesus answered my question “why are we on earth?” in a dream; some believe He speaks to those that love Him very much despite never seeing Him. I recently put into motion Jesus into my life; I put plans in place to stop myself sinning as much as I possibly can for Him. I commit to them, by following His Perfect word in the Bible. I was gifted with a dream...I love Him so much and thank Him for showing me this vision on 5th August 2023 it happened during the end stage of sleep possibly REM sleep, I believe this is so that I could remember what He said to me, nothing is a coincidence we all have a part to play in the world, in the dream I saw his face and heard His voice:

My question was along the lines of “why are we on earth, why did you create us?”

Jesus said to me
"Why on earth, why? Because you believe in Me!"

I felt that “you” meant not only myself but all believers. His answer was perfect as it reveals that He created all of us solely out of love of those that would believe in His ways, His love, His perfection, Jesus suffered for us and we suffer for Him through hardship in life and I’m grateful He created me, without Him I am nothing. This is why He is the vine and we are the branches.

God bless any who read this

Last edited:

Matthew 18:2-5​

2He called a little child and had him stand among them. 3And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5"And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me."

We all have a different path in life, I choose to follow Jesus and his flawless word written in the Bible. It was not mere coincidence that the Bible stood the test of time. He cant control our actions and those that persecute us in life, because he gave us the free will which we all use to disobey Him. I understand its not easy starting out as a new Christian these days but perseverance is key. In short, we have all disobeyed his word in our life. I know that some people suffer so much in life at the hands of others and life events but God has mercy.

Psalms 145:8-9 The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, slow to anger and great in mercy. The Lord is good to all, and His tender mercies are over all His works".

Dont ever give up on Jesus because He didn't give up on us when He died on the cross for our sins...

We were created for His own good pleasure and to be holy and blameless before Him, Ephesians 1:1-14. God also created us with the gift of free will, the gift of choice, especially after the fall of Satan before the creation of man and woman. John 3:14-21. God's commands are not burdensome as His greatest commandment is love, Matthew 11:25-30; Matthew 22:36-40; Hebrews 12:12-17; 1John 5:1-5.

Back