Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

jesus vison vs creator vision >( will i be able to have a friend girl in my mansion...(dont forget hair covering)..

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Saintman, do you mean Jesus is single with no girlfriend and the creator is trinity?

Last edited:
Huh?? Now I'm even more confused. :confused2

Saintman said he thinks Jesus is solo and creator is group. If Jesus is solo that could mean he is single with no girlfriend and the creator is a group could mean trinity. I don't know. Or Jesus is solo from the creator group.

Saintman said Jesus is solo and creator is group. If Jesus is solo that could mean he is single with no girlfriend and the creator is a group could mean trinity. I don't know. Or Jesus is solo from the creator group.

Umm,.. yeah,.. sorry that doesn't make it any clearer. :thinking

Ephesians 5:25-27 New International Version (NIV)
25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing[a] her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

Ephesians 5:25-27 New International Version (NIV)
25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing[a] her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

Oh,... is that what this topic is about?? I mean that's what he was referring too??

Umm,.. yeah,.. sorry that doesn't make it any clearer. :thinking
Solo means by himself, which equates to being single which means no girlfriend which of course means no wife and you cant have a wife if she was never a bride and she would never be a bride if she wasnt first his girlfriend. Because without a girlfriend, hes still single. In slang, we call that going solo.

On the other hand, the trinity is three who are one. And because there are 3, none are solo, because they are not alone.

But wait, if Jesus is part of the trinity, then he is not solo, nor has he ever been.

Clear as mud!

Solo means by himself, which equates to being single which means no girlfriend which of course means no wife and you cant have a wife if she was never a bride and she would never be a bride if she wasnt first his girlfriend. Because without a girlfriend, hes still single. In slang, we call that going solo.

On the other hand, the trinity is three who are one. And because there are 3, none are solo, because they are not alone.

But wait, if Jesus is part of the trinity, then he is not solo, nor has he ever been.

Clear as mud!

If I told you that I got it but at the same time I don't got it, would you get it?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back