Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Jimmy's question & Romans 5:12

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Scott

A co-worker asked me if I believed the human race came about from Adam and Eve or by evolution from ameba to ape etc. Now as for a background on my co-worker, he has a Catholic upbringing but does not consider himself to be a devoted Catholic. Now I know Catholicism looks highly upon those they consider saints and so I asked my friend what he thought of "St." Paul the Apostle's take on the subject of Adam. I told him Romans 5:12 shows Paul clearly indicating Adam was one man and not a representation of numerous human males. He still hasn't given me his thoughts about this issue, he just says he's still not sure. I pray that such a question creates a desire in his heart to read God's Word and seek to know God.

I pray for your friend and youself, that you may be able to answer the questions he may have.

Back