Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] Job Situation

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
So I am getting desperate to find a job in this economy. I have been unemployed for over a year now, but I have been looking for the right job for almost two years (since I graduated from college) to be honest.

I don't want just a job for security (both now and in the future for being ready for get settled down and start a family of my own), for personal possessions like a car I need so I don't have to rely on others when I need to get somewhere for a Church meeting; but also because I want to give more to the Church I attend. I feel down when I don't have enough to give to helping other Churches that are doing (well helping God) God's work in Saving souls.

I need a job more to help others than for my own needs, but I need a job for myself as well to continue attending my Church as I live far away from any relatives. I don't want to have to leave my Church to go back home because I did not feel like I was growing spiritually when I was living with my folks.

At this point in this economy, I believe it will take nothing short of a miracle for me to find a job within the next couple months. Please pray that I will find the right job that God has waiting just for me.

Also I need more of a conviction to do God's work, to stop doubting and just believe in His promises for my life.

I offer money, but I do not tithe.
Your key is tithing. I can tell you, from personal experience -- you will have breakthrough in your life when you do. Cast out any fear...God gave us 1000 percent more by giving us his only son for salvation. He asks so little of us. Pray on tithing/a full ten percent. See how God works in your situation. I know there are some people who do not believe in tithing, many who do. Pray about it. In Love, Caroline

I do not tithe because I have no income, but I do offer. I do hope to be able to tithe this year.

I have an opportunity for a job next week. I was checking my email account and saw an email about a job (I was expecting that it was another one saying thank you for your time but you did not qualify) and it turns out that it is a job I am qualified for and they were seeking me instead of a response to any application I may have completed). It is not my ideal job or the best pay, but it is much better than nothing. I really need this job. Please continue to pray that I may get this opportunity by the will of God.

God never asks us to give what we do not have. In that case, trust God for your new job. Thank Him every day for the BEST job that he has lined up for you, whether it's this one or another one. Stay Well, NFAS -- Caroline <><

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back