Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Joe Biden falls down... again.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Yeah but he was sandbagged , why was it there ?
Joe-Biden-Trips1.jpg

Accidents happen but I guess health and safety will be questioning why the sandbag didn't have safety cones and wearing a fluro vest so it could easily have been more visible.

Anyhow I hope he's alright. I mean he is elderly and fell over. It's nothing to joke about. Can laugh at Biden on some things but other things are not funny and should never be mocked like this fall.

Yeah, but you'll notice this never happens to other world leaders. What is this, like the third or fourth fall?

I mean, ffs... XD

joe-biden-jill-biden.gif

Yeah, but you'll notice this never happens to other world leaders. What is this, like the third or fourth fall?

I mean, ffs... XD

joe-biden-jill-biden.gif

But it was just a fall and he's elderly and there was a trip hazard in his way. It's nothing political. He just fell over and everyone should wish he is ok and move on.

It’s embarrassing when your president is the laughingstock of the world. That’s the point. His falling down is just the outward picture of presidency that is absurd.

It’s embarrassing when your president is the laughingstock of the world. That’s the point. His falling down is just the outward picture of presidency that is absurd.

Well thats who the people voted for to represent the people and the country. It's not his fault or problem he's got a obvious form of dementia and is physically weak and falls over.

I'm sure his communist compatriots in China are watching this dementia riddled pushover of an old man, constantly falling all over himself and kicking themselves for paying him way more money than actually needed to.

NEWSPOLITICS & POLICY

Bidens Used Web of Shell Companies to Conceal Foreign Cash, Bank Records Obtained by House GOP Reveal​

I’ve Fallen and I Can’t Get Up.​

It is clear that this man is on a downward spiral both physically and mentally.
Anyone looking can see that if the two secret service men had not lifted him, he was not getting of his own power anytime soon.
Same thing with his falling off of the bike .
He had to be hoisted back up by two or more people.
Shoving this man out there as is being done is beyond undignified, it is naked elder abuse .

Shoving this man out there as is being done is beyond undignified, it is naked elder abuse .

It is elder abuse. Especially when it's obvious he has dementia and struggles physically and everytime he falls they make him gwt back up. And it's obviously not a easy job being the President of the USA or even the Leader of any cluntry in general. I mean dang, the never ending schedules, and travel, and speeches, and briefings, and decisions, you basically are fulltime consistently on the go. It's not a easy job it would be majorly mentally exhausting for anyone.

Back