Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Judgment day UNFAIR

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
BabyGrape004.jpg

"The Baby Grape"

"What do you mean, that you use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge? As I live," says the Lord GOD, "you shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Isra'el."

All Souls Belong to God
Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul who sins, he shall die. But if a man is just, and does that which is lawful and right, ... has walked in my statutes, and has kept my ordinances, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, says the Lord GOD.

The Bad Son
If he fathers a son who is a robber, a shedder of blood, and who does any one of these things, and who does not any of those duties, ...shall he then live? he shall not live: he has done all these abominations; he shall surely die; his blood shall be on him.

The Good Son
Now, behold, if he fathers a son, who sees all his father's sins, which he has done, and fears, and does not such like; ... he shall not die for the iniquity of his father, he shall surely live.

What About the Father?
As for his father, because he cruelly oppressed, robbed his brother, and did that which is not good among his people, behold, he shall die in his iniquity.

Yet say you, "Why does not the son bear the iniquity of the father?" when the son has done that which is lawful and right, and has kept all My statutes, and has done them, he shall surely live. The soul who sins, he shall die: the son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son; the righteousness of the righteous shall be on him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be on him. ...

Return and live!
Have I any pleasure in the death of the wicked? says the Lord GOD; and not rather that he should return from his way, and live? ... Cast away from you all your transgressions, in which you have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will you die, house of Yisra'el? For I have no pleasure in the death of him who dies, says the Lord GOD: therefore turn yourselves, and live."

(Selected portions: Ezekiel 18 - HNV)

Love is far tooo hard to get today, far too much compition out there.
I guess God only want good looking and rich and famous people to have some one.

:sadGod is sooo unfair, If does not want me to have anyone, than Judge me and let me die.

feels like God is completly laughing at me,
What am I some kind of alien? must be because only humans have mates.

I'm so sick of people taking avanage of me and making fun of me and laughing at me.

Why are you doing this to me God ? Are you mocking me because you think it sooo funny that I don't have a girl friend?
Why are you laughing at me?

I'm being made fun of because they say why I'm still single because I'm ugly
and they say God don't love me and he hates me, and he has no use for me.
If that's case , Than God has rejected me too.

everyone says to me I'm not of God , and only god's people can only have relationships and be happy.
Judge me and let me die.

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back