Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Judy

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
T

thessalonian

Was JM suspended or banned? It's odd that Jm's last post was april 4 and Humble Servant's first post was April 4. There's a few other currious similiarities between the two. I think HS isn't so H.

Thessalonian said:
Was JM suspended or banned? It's odd that Jm's last post was april 4 and Humble Servant's first post was April 4. There's a few other currious similiarities between the two. I think HS isn't so H.

You wish! :-D

Kidding.

Judy can check my IP when I post.

I've been busy with my dojo, we have a shodan/black belt grading coming up, and I'm doing a study on Calvin's Institutes...as well as reading the NT in 30 days!

I'm also married with three kids and my insomnia hasn't been that bad of late [do to all the extra study, etc.].

Yours,

JM
PS: You should know Thess, I'd never call myself "humble", even I know that's a sign of pride.

Direct all questions about banning and such to Administrators and Moderators in a PM, not in public.

And since this topic has nothing, really, to do with Apologetics and Theology this topic is locked.

Nocturnal_Principal_X said:
Direct all questions about banning and such to Administrators and Moderators in a PM, not in public.

And since this topic has nothing, really, to do with Apologetics and Theology this topic is locked.

I have a lot of respect for JM, he would have to go totaly beserk for me to ban him. He does however come and go when he wants.

Just as Nocturnal_Principal_X said... in the future you should direct questions like this by PM and not in the public forum.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back