Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

[ Testimony ] Just a closer walk with thee...

I had to work yesterday and wasn't happy about it because it was Sunday and I been working out of town a lot and wanted to go to Church with my wife since I was home. The job I was woking on was over in Henderson about thirty miles away so I left in the drizzling rain at about six AM to be there on thr job before seven. As i was approaching the jobsite out on a country road it was just getting daylight and still raining. I saw a man walking towards me on the opposite side of the country highway, and as I passed him I saw he had a Bible in his left hand and was trying to keep it dry as he walked in the rain. We were a couple of miles out of town on a rural farm to market road and it was just him and me out there at that hour of the morning on a Sunday.

I made a u-turn and rolled to a stop beside him, then rolled down the passenger window to ask where he was headed. He looked a tme a little suspicious wary like and said "I'm going to church." I told him I was a preacher and would like to give him a ride and he hopped right in.

Well his truck was broke is why he was walking and the church was tenmiles away which is why he left so early to get there. I shared some of our testimony about going through the discipleship of the Holy Spirit, which ended with me being ordained by the Lord as one of His disciples, and my later ordination with Lighthouse Ministries.

We finally reached his Church, New Life church, and I gave him 40 dollars to put in the plate, then left for work again. As i got to the exact spot where I had picked him up a hole suddenly appeared in th clouds to my East and the morning sun shone brightly on me for about fifty feet and then it closed up and the rain resumed. I got to laughing, knowing that The Lord had been watching the whole thing and approved. God is good, all the time.

Dear sealed servant,

I just read your beautiful testimony of God's presence.
Yes, those little things that are meant for us individually are so reassuring of His love for us. Like the hole in the clouds that let the sun shine through onto you, The Lord gives us so many signs, we simply have to watch out for them.
Sometimes I find heart-shaped stones, or shells or leaves on trees in the form of a heart. And I know that those are like little love-letters written from Jesus for me.
It is so obvious that He has blessed you with sun beams at the exact spot where you had picked up that man.

Thank you for sharing, dear brother. It is so very easy to love Jesus, isn't it? He really knows best how to make us happy!

May He never let you alone.
Love, Rose

Back