Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Just Having A Hard Time Believing Things Will Work Out Anymore

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

LostSoul

Well months ago...

My husband and I both were without jobs. Had gotten out of a bad situation with my family that resulted in a bit of a bittersweet move to our home town.

Since then....

My husband has gotten a couple jobs. I am still succeeding in school and now pregnant with our second child.

Our problems.....

We do not have a place of our own and are still living with some wonderful family members on his side of the family who took us in after my parents fed us to the sharks after five years of dedicated working for them. We owe people money and every time we seem to put a little back, it seems we get further behind and we cannot continue to live here....it is just not healthy for our son or our child on the way.

My parents and I also have not reconciled. Though I have tried to stay in touch with them....it just seems there is little to no hope of things ever patching up.

It is really becoming hard for me to believe in much of anything....though I know God loves us and has always seen us through....I am still struggling in having faith that things will turn out.....

Please keep my loved ones in your thoughts and prayers. Pray that my husband and I will find a place.

My family and I will also pray for your family. Your faith in the Lord is truely inspiring even though you may feel it is difficult at times.

Even though not everyone leaves a post in this thread, please know that all of us who have read your post are praying for you, and we all ask the Lord to bless you and your family and to give you strength.

Father, I pray for this family to unite and love each other. That they will be more financially stable. I ask that you give them strength to over come obstacles and wisdom to resist temptation. May they follow your path Lord.

Amen

Keep having faith Sherri! God will not fail you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back