Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Just want to celebrate!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
B

brightmom

My husband and I will be celebrating our 8th anniversary next month :) We truly are each others' best friend I know pretty mushy, but it is true. I know that is not as long as some of you. So I am wanting to celebrate all marriages. WOOHOO to all of you. How long have you all been married and how did you make it work?

Congratulations! It's wonderful to hear someone so excited about an anniversary! May you and your husband always be excited and thrilled to celebrate another year of marriage to each other.

I'm not married (yet), but I have a great admiration and respect for the Sacrament of marriage.

Congratulations!

My hubby and I will be celebrating our 11 year anniversary this August. It's amazing how time flies.

As for how we made it work, well that would take all day. Our first year of marriage was horrible. We were both at fault, but I had a LOT of growing up to do. Getting married at 18 wasn't what I thought it would be. Thankfully, God never turned his back on us and we were able to work through our differences.
:angel:

Congratulations!!!!

I've been married to my best friend for over 35 years & I can honestly say that we're more in love today, than we were the day we got married. And back then, we thought we were as in love as a couple can be! :biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back