Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Kaneohe, Hawai'i

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Yes, it is cool. The misted backdrop is Koolau mountain range. When there are heavy rains, each one of those creases in the face of the mountain becomes a waterfall.

Looks about like this.

HAWAII+wATERFALLS.jpg

It is beautiful, and I think Laurel and I will be spending a few months a year there. I know, I know, tough duty but someone has to do it.

She's an architect in Honolulu and he's a contractor. They're determined to build us a house nearby. I don't think I'll fight that too hard. :)

It is beautiful, and I think Laurel and I will be spending a few months a year there. I know, I know, tough duty but someone has to do it.

She's an architect in Honolulu and he's a contractor. They're determined to build us a house nearby. I don't think I'll fight that too hard. :)

I feel your pain. Trust God. He will see you through it. :hug

The TOG​

Absolutely luscious pictures, Mike S. To think your daughter & s-i-l are able to treasure that view on a daily basis.... nice!

Now, if you do move there, you do plan to hold the 1st Annual CFnet Meet & Greet Convention at your new home, correct ?

:approve
Absolutely luscious pictures, Mike S. To think your daughter & s-i-l are able to treasure that view on a daily basis.... nice!

Now, if you do move there, you do plan to hold the 1st Annual CFnet Meet & Greet Convention at your new home, correct ?

Absolutely! And anyone wanting to just stop in for coffee is welcome.
images

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back