Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Kangaroo Land

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
K

Klee shay

Hello, I'm another Australian who has sprung onto the boards. :wink:

I am a believer in Christ with no particular denominational church. Just love Jesus a lot. He truly is my saviour. :biggrin

I am a little bit nervous being new and all; since I don't have a feel for the boards just yet. People tend to get a tad sensitive when it comes to discussing some aspects of religion; and until I get to know you all better I hope my novice approach doesn't offend.

Welcome,

Glad to have another person from the land of the Kangaroo!

Have fun! :angel:

Robert

G'day fellow Aussie!!! :)

Boing boing boing boing <---- Just jumping with excitement LOL

See ya round the boards friend :)

CRIKEY! :o

Would ya take a look at this little fella...isn't she a beauty!

*My best Steve Irwin impression* :wink: I guess I'm living up to my username now?

Laughed at your "boing-boing"...all I need now is the boxing gloves. :smt062 :lol:

kangaroo land here too!

this is a great resource- i am learning so much

You guys are very gracious at welcoming me. Thank you all very much. :biggrin

And welcome other fellow Aussie, nuta. It is a great place to learn and share, isn't it.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back