Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Kind of Shallow...But

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Please Pray that Apple Ios Has a Free and Open Source Ad Blocker as Good as Adguard and UBlockOrigin.
Currently things don't work that good or you have to pay money to block ads.
Windows, Linux, and Android feature free open source ad blocking that works well.
No one should pay to block ads.
That's an unneeded way to waste money.

I don't think it is shallow. I pray over clothes ahead of time before I buy them. Sorry I can't help you out though, but praying it all works it's self out. Maybe it won't change.

Ad blocking freedom:
win: you block origin on chrome or firefox
linx: you block origin via chromium firefox
ggl: you block origin and ad away
ios: halt and adblock for safari

and with googol and ann droid devices, you gotta get fire fox and get the you block origin extension.

you can't get fire fox extensions on apple devices on fire fox. only safari.

peace

Please Pray that Apple Ios Has a Free and Open Source Ad Blocker as Good as Adguard and UBlockOrigin.
Currently things don't work that good or you have to pay money to block ads.
Windows, Linux, and Android feature free open source ad blocking that works well.
No one should pay to block ads.
That's an unneeded way to waste money.
Sunflower,
You're a new member so this is a friendly warning.

Please do not flood the Prayer Forum with matters that are not serious in some manner.
You can pray for whatever you wish to pray for, but please do not ask members to pray for rather
superficial wishes that are only for your benefit.

If there's something you don't understand, please take your question to TALK WITH THE STAFF.

Any further prayer requests of the type I've had to delete, will also continue to be deleted.

Please cooperate.
Thanks.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back