Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Little boy...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Veritas

A couple in a small group I'm in has a nephew who has been battling brain cancer. He is three years old. He is a wonderfully happy and loving child. It has a been a bitter task for his family trying to understand why this is happening. His parents and those close to him have been praying for a recovery and praying that God may do what is meant to be. He has just recently stopped responding to treatments and is only expected to live 1-2 more weeks. Please pray for him and his family. His name is Micah.

Well, the cancer is waging a battle within his body. Little Micah had deteriorated to the point where he could not walk, but last week he amazingly got up and started running around again. He does not appear to be in great pain. He runs and plays with his parents. His sleep schedule is off because of the cancer but his parents are trying to spend every waking hour they can with him. We are praying that he may be healed but if it is God's will to take him to Him we pray that in may be without pain.

Thanks so much for the prayers.

Prayers...

Prayers for the little one & the Family & I pray for Gods' will in this situation.

Rosalee Decker

Prayers are with this family. There is a lady at my church who's 3 year old nephew recently got diagnosed with leukemia. He's starting chemo soon. Your post made me think of him also. It's so sad what the children have to go through and at times, it's hard to hand things over to God.

Micah will be in my prayers...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back