Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Live in a safer, healthier environment

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
C

Chantal

I make money showing people how to remove toxins from their home. You can too!
There is no selling, no home parties and we do not stock inventory . What we do is set up customer accounts for a wonderful company. This company has been in business for 21 years and is listed with the BBB.

All I offer is information. Our team provides the tools you need to be successful. You will receive free websites, support, ongoing and continuous training and 1-on-1 coaching. We walk with you every step of the way.

Live in a safer and healthier environment and make money while doing it.

Did you know...

-The Consumer Product Commission connects 150 chemicals commonly found in our home to allergies, birth defects, cancer and psychological disorders.

-Household cleaners, laundry detergents and pesticides are the primary suspects in the rising rates of cancer in women.

-Since 1980, the rate of Asthma has increased 600%. Again common household cleaners and cosmetics been identified as triggers.

We would like to help educate others about SOLUTIONS and ALTERNATIVES!

Get your FREE information on how you can make a Safer Healthier Home for you and your family and save money doing so!

Visit my website http://www.lovemyjob.ca

or email me chantal@lovemyjob.ca

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back