Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Living in God's Dungeon

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
O

ourfamily1

God’s Waste Management

When God decided to proceed with His creation plans, part of the process required waste management. Everything undesirable and despicable which is contrary to God’s nature was programmed into two beings, a male and a female. This was all deliberate because these two entities do provide contrast to God’s nature and ways. The PLAN utilizes these two tools in God’s education format to teach the children the VALUE of his nature and ways by immersing the children in a direct experience with the EVIL nature of these tools. We call the nature and ways of the two tools WASTE because they are not what God desires in His offspring, but they do supply contrast in our PLANNED education.

We have an idea of what happened in Heaven as Father put His PLAN in play. We know God created all the children He wanted on the 4th Creation Day. We have learned that the children are the STARS created in one day, Genesis 1:14-19, 22:17. God chose a “first family†initially to experience the actions of Lucifer and Babylon, the EVIL TOOLS, when they were residents in Heaven. We know the story. Lucifer and Babylon refused to be governed by God’s modes of conduct. The dispute led to WAR IN HEAVEN. Lucifer and Babylon and their offspring rebelled against God. Michael kicked them out into the bottomless pit environment where the earth exists. Thus waste was flushed down a very extensive toilet, if I may use that analogy.

The earth was part of God’s PLAN. It is outside of Heaven and serves as a STAGE on which God causes the various generations of His children to experience the negative contrast to His goodness provided by Satan’s family. All the remaining children God created MUST go through an earthly episode and face the intrigues that come from evil so that we may have a basis for comparison and learn that GOOD ways of God are best for us.

Now let us look at God’s PLAN from our natural experiences. Every king has a prison for bad characters. God is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. European kings had DUNGEONS which are prisons for condemned malcontents and criminals. Dungeons were generally holes in the ground usually below castles where the condemned were subjected imprisonment, and various forms of torture as punishment for their misdeeds. God is no different. Devils cannot dwell on the land mass (earth), they cannot eat or drink. Instead they fall in endless circles through what is sold matter to men, Isaiah 14:12, 21-22. They hunger and thirst and cannot eat nor drink. They have no peace. However they see God’s children standing on solid ground and living on earth’s surface. We eat, drink and enjoy life in apparent peace. Envy, jealousy, rage and an intense desire for REVENGE against God makes every human offspring of God an immediate TARGET for demonic reprisal.

If you look at our situation based upon our everyday experiences, the human body makes waste. In affluent and advanced cultures waste is flushed down a toilet for disposal. On a grand scale that is exactly what God did to what is now the Kingdom of darkness. The bottomless pit where devils fall is like a giant toilet and devils are the WASTE of the creation circling down below. Let us take a look at the word dungeon to see how God made language fit into the reality of our circumstances. When I see the word “dungeonâ€Â, I see DUNG – EON.

dung (d¾ng) n. 1.a. The excrement of animals. b. Manure. 2. Something foul or abhorrent. --dung tr.v. dunged, dung•ing, dungs. To fertilize (land) with manure. --dung“y adj.

e•on also ae•on (¶“¼nâ€Â, ¶“…n) n. 1. An indefinitely long period of time; an age. 2. The longest division of geologic time, containing two or more eras.

American Heritage Dictionary

God told Abraham in his acting role, “Your seed (his offspring) shall be captives in a land that is not theirs for four hundred years. At the end of that time I will bring them out of that land into their own land with great substance. I will also judge that nation which oppressed themâ€Â. What this means is that each generation of mankind must be subjected to the intrigues of devils and then return to Heaven where they were first born as in Peter’s vision of animals on a sheet, Acts 10:9-16, 28. When the training period for all the children is finished, God will terminate the DUNG and the TOILET, erase death, hell, the grave and the earth by fire. As you can see the King of Kings has his own “dungeonâ€Â, and the WASTE (devils) of the creation is confined in it and cannot rise up and out of it! The problem for the children is that experiencing evil in the toilet is MAN – DATED for all the children. After three score and ten years (on average) as the Bible puts it, man is DELIVERED FROM EVIL and called to Heaven. So the “date†or term for torture for each “man†is an average of 70 years.

Well, many of us children do not appreciate God’s selected method for training us. We resent being unwilling targets sent down to face a superior force of devils without our prior consent. Many feel that is UNFAIR and call it “child abuseâ€Â. Men give God a lot of flak for this by blaspheming His name in anger, and saying He is mean for torturing us with his enemy. However we need to see God as the Teacher that He is. All our earthly suffering is temporary in supplying contrast for our appreciation of absolute GOOD that follows and is our destiny.

Isaiah 10:5. O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation. (reference for the devil) 6. I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets. 7. Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few.

Romans 8:18. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21. Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 38. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39. Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Now we have a bird’s-eye view into the PLANS of God and a better handle on what He is doing and why! Love and peace to you all from the Land of your creation, Heaven!

John,
ourfamily1 :wink: :biggrin :lol:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back